It’s been awhile since I’ve done an art post, having been doing a mini Election 2020 series, but I have continued painting — a nice group of smaller (5×7 & 8×10) watercolors on panels and stretched canvas.
Plus, I haven’t had a chance to upload any (still have a few florals to upload ahead of these, lol!) – so, I thought, why not just do some short video spans of the work to give everyone an idea what I’ve been working on. And of course, if you have any questions (or offers! 😊) please let me know.
I was afraid one long video would eat up too much space or wouldn’t upload at all, being too big, so here’s three shorter pans of the work, hope you enjoy!
A note on the screenshot, the painting is modeled after one of Monet’s variations of Woman with a Parasol. I tinkered with the coloring etc 😊 Here’s a good Google search of variations Monet himself painted – always loved this image; evidently’s his first wife, Camille I believe (died early) and sometimes his son in it also – https://www.google.com/search?q=monet+girl+with+umbrella .
Sometimes I remember I can also click on “images” near the top of the search page; did so & got this – https://www.google.com/search?q=monet+girl+with+umbrella&sxsrf=ALeKk00FCDL0EdSOfCh9LyM1U2CK21JBIg:1604581581648&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwibmL-ZvOvsAhVMUK0KHUUUDKcQ_AUoAnoECBAQBA&biw=1366&bih=916&dpr=2 .
If you are interested in any of these smaller works, please feel free to contact me. If you don’t have my info already, please send a message via Fine Art America’s private email service, and if you think I may have missed it, just drop me a note in the comments 😊
Join Email List or Contact Me at Fine Art America – Felipe Adan Lerma Artist
email me – https://fineartamerica.com/sendemail.html?artistid=459979 or
join my email newsletter list – https://fineartamerica.com/subscribememberemaillist.html?memberidtype=artistid&memberid=459979
Thanks so much everyone! I hope to slowly reintroduce my various ongoing series before I got wrapped up with my mini Election 2020 posts, including my Twitter tweet highlights – Tweets That Caught My Eye, posts on work I’ve uploaded to Fine Art America – Adan’s Fine Art America Images, and of course the excerpts from my 2012 semi-autobiographical novella, The Old American Artist.
Stay safe, be well 💕
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 23, 2021 – Dr Fauci’s Update on Covid-19 Vaccines, There is Much HopeThe information is relatively basic, but immensely clarifying and reassuring, at least to my wife and I. We’re in our 70s, still haven’t been able to receive vaccinations, and this type of information is crucial in keeping us upbeat and hopeful, committed to continue eating and living healthy as we can ❤️
- January 22, 2021 – Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Jo Coyne @Jopolkadot #Inspirations via the Arts and NatureJo has long been an inspiration of surprises for me on Twitter. Partly, probably, because she shares from all the arts, plus so many grand and nuanced thinkers, plus, includes such interesting imagery 💕
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.18.2“The room around them returned slowly. People approached. Congratulating them. On the show, on their togetherness. ‘Your show looks fabulous,’ Rosetta said to Arturo, ‘Macario came through.'”
- January 21, 2021 – Inauguration Day, The Day After – An Energy’s Been Unleashed!“I couldn’t decide what I’d write today!…And there can only be one reason – other than we’re one day closer to Valentines Day, my wife’s fav ❤️ — A new day has risen for America! For all of us who want it.”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.18.1“Arturo caught sight of Rosetta and immediately felt his heart expand. Her legs split the fold in her dress as she stepped….”
- January 20, 2021 – Inauguration Day, A Promise of a PromiseI’ve seen Inauguration Days since I was a kid, beginning with John F. Kennedy’s. (video – https://youtu.be/PEC1C4p0k3E) I still remember how thrilled I was, and then, how shocked, when he said we should ask not what our country can do for us, but what we could do for our country, lol! What! Me? I was barely ten!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.17.5“A brief gust shook the large panes ever so slightly, barely a tremor of vibration. ‘I think it’s her….'”
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html