At a 165 pound carrying capacity, our new iron plant caddies (we got the 2 pack, less $ each 😊) are surprisingly sturdy, durable, and extremely easy to maneuver (with the 4 wheels unlocked via a simple lever).
With wheels locked, the stand with a heavy plant can be skidded but enough umph, lol! But otherwise there’s no doubt our plants are staying put where we park them!
I won’t try to hide, this took me a bit to put two of these together. All the tools I needed were included, but the screws were a bit tiny for my hands. After the first few wheels (I had 8 for two caddies) though, it got a little easier.
Compensation for my time is more than paid for by the fact of how sturdy the dollies are, and how balanced, both in movement and stationary. Some of the plant caddies we’d looked at only required one screw per wheel, these use four!
And, very importantly – each wheel has an easy to use brake lever. Locks and unlocks securely and easily.
Though initially I was thinking I’d showcase this purchase of ours later spring of 2021, I remembered during our 1st cold snap here in Central Texas that this was the main reason we got them, lol! 😊
As can be seen below, we even have a large plastic water drain catcher under the Dwarf Allamanda on the right. It sits easily on the caddy, something I’d been worried about 😏
The plant on the dolly above is in a resin planter and, though heavy, not terribly so.
The plant below, our Majestic palm, is in an earthenware pot and is very heavy. That’s what I had Sheila video me getting inside in the video further up in the post.
Neither plant was a problem moving, and neither was a problem getting over the transom in the doorway from the balcony to the inside.
The caddies proved very stable and secure! 😊 I’m glad we got the two pack, saving a bit vs making two separate purchases, though a one pack is available if that’s all you’ll need.
Everything arrived quickly and well boxed!
There’s lots more plant caddies to choose from, here again is my generic Amazon site search for “plant caddies with wheels” — https://amzn.to/383SDRp 😊
But what‘s gotta be a certain sign I got the right product for the job, is this —
a very happy Sheila ❤️
My general Amazon search link for plant caddies with wheels – https://amzn.to/383SDRp
My Floral related blog posts on my site – https://felipeadanlerma.com/?s=Floral
My Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center blog posts – https://felipeadanlerma.com/tag/lady-bird-johnson-wildflower-center/
My Flower related blog posts – https://felipeadanlerma.com/?s=Flower
About My Amazon 2020 Affiliate Blog Post Series
My goal is to feature items from a variety of categories – art of course, but food (important during the pandemic), clothing, household items, plants/planting, and really anything my wife and/or I have gotten, liked, and can recommend directly ❤️
I don’t have a posting schedule planned, more of an “as able.”
With working to stay healthy (exercise, sleep, good eating!), enjoying creating art, and family, my blogging is very “as able” lol!
If you have a question about a product I feature in this series, please feel free to comment & I’ll do my best to try and answer or point you where one might find more info.
Thanks so much everyone! Enjoy the holidays! Moderation may be a bit easier this season than usual at least ☺️ so stay healthy! Be creative, and enjoy!
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
Flower Photography Links
My Semi-Autobiographical Art/Artist Novella
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA, Pixels) – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
[…] dollies to handle the roller coaster weather –https://felipeadanlerma.com/2020/12/10/my-holiday-2020-amazon-affiliated-recommended-items-my-wife-a…Art (Arteza Watercolor Brush Pens – I’ll have an extended review on my very happy use w/lots […]
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks for the review, these planter coasters are so cool! I don’t have any large plants indoors, but I could probably make good use of these outside on our patio!
LikeLiked by 1 person
I think you’ll love them if you do, Tiffany! They’re so easy to move when unlocked & super secure when they are 😊 Let us know if you do! Should paint a pic of your patio! Bet it’d be a beauty ❤️