At a 165 pound carrying capacity, our new iron plant caddies (we got the 2 pack, less $ each 😊) are surprisingly sturdy, durable, and extremely easy to maneuver (with the 4 wheels unlocked via a simple lever).
With wheels locked, the stand with a heavy plant can be skidded but enough umph, lol! But otherwise there’s no doubt our plants are staying put where we park them!
I won’t try to hide, this took me a bit to put two of these together. All the tools I needed were included, but the screws were a bit tiny for my hands. After the first few wheels (I had 8 for two caddies) though, it got a little easier.
Compensation for my time is more than paid for by the fact of how sturdy the dollies are, and how balanced, both in movement and stationary. Some of the plant caddies we’d looked at only required one screw per wheel, these use four!
And, very importantly – each wheel has an easy to use brake lever. Locks and unlocks securely and easily.
Though initially I was thinking I’d showcase this purchase of ours later spring of 2021, I remembered during our 1st cold snap here in Central Texas that this was the main reason we got them, lol! 😊
As can be seen below, we even have a large plastic water drain catcher under the Dwarf Allamanda on the right. It sits easily on the caddy, something I’d been worried about 😏
The plant on the dolly above is in a resin planter and, though heavy, not terribly so.
The plant below, our Majestic palm, is in an earthenware pot and is very heavy. That’s what I had Sheila video me getting inside in the video further up in the post.
Neither plant was a problem moving, and neither was a problem getting over the transom in the doorway from the balcony to the inside.
The caddies proved very stable and secure! 😊 I’m glad we got the two pack, saving a bit vs making two separate purchases, though a one pack is available if that’s all you’ll need.
Everything arrived quickly and well boxed!
There’s lots more plant caddies to choose from, here again is my generic Amazon site search for “plant caddies with wheels” — https://amzn.to/383SDRp 😊
But what‘s gotta be a certain sign I got the right product for the job, is this —
a very happy Sheila ❤️
My general Amazon search link for plant caddies with wheels – https://amzn.to/383SDRp
My Floral related blog posts on my site – https://felipeadanlerma.com/?s=Floral
My Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center blog posts – https://felipeadanlerma.com/tag/lady-bird-johnson-wildflower-center/
My Flower related blog posts – https://felipeadanlerma.com/?s=Flower
About My Amazon 2020 Affiliate Blog Post Series
My goal is to feature items from a variety of categories – art of course, but food (important during the pandemic), clothing, household items, plants/planting, and really anything my wife and/or I have gotten, liked, and can recommend directly ❤️
I don’t have a posting schedule planned, more of an “as able.”
With working to stay healthy (exercise, sleep, good eating!), enjoying creating art, and family, my blogging is very “as able” lol!
If you have a question about a product I feature in this series, please feel free to comment & I’ll do my best to try and answer or point you where one might find more info.
Thanks so much everyone! Enjoy the holidays! Moderation may be a bit easier this season than usual at least ☺️ so stay healthy! Be creative, and enjoy!
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
Flower Photography Links
My Semi-Autobiographical Art/Artist Novella
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- July 05, 2022 – Small But Welcome 4th of July Celebrations from Our New Location at #TheLadyBird #AustinTexasThat I’m running late with today’s blog post is a bit of an understatement, it being 1/2 past 11 and nearly Wednesday! But Sheila and I stayed up late a bit, enjoying peeks of fireworks and seeing folks enjoying being able to ( mostly, but not everywhere : Chicago parade shooting ) be out –
- July 04, 2022 – Happy 4th of July! 🇺🇸Very little to say and so much to feel and think about this great country of ours.
- July 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “We Are the United States of America” : circa 2016 #DigitalPosterIronic, or simply apropos, seeing as tomorrow is the 4th of July, America’s anniversary birthday, my poster from 2016, “We Are the United States of America” was most viewed this past week on Fine Art America ❤️
- July 02, 2022 – #CrescentMoon at Sunset, Austin TexasI hoped, in yesterday’s post, I might be able to post this sunset off our balcony – a crescent moon floating above the sea of crimson orange air – and am so glad I could 🙏
- July 01, 2022 – Our First Pigeon at Our New Place Shows Up for Food, Atop Our New Ivy ScreenSheila and I’ve gotten to experience several 1st’s since moving into The LadyBird here in Austin, so it was specially nice when two 1st’s joined to make a memorable image through our window –
- June 30, 2022 – My Art and Prints on Special Sale At Primal Gallery 4th of July Weekend!Primal Gallery 4th of July sale! Including both my art work and posters 😊
- June 29, 2022 – Someone Very Glad to See Us Today!As per yesterday, still very exhausted feeling, but Sheila & I both beginning to also feel the move-fatigue to our new place is slowly being replaced by relief fatigue….
Thanks again, everyone! 😊