As I wrap up 2020, zing into a few chosen socially distanced smallish family gatherings, and still continue to go to what fitness classes my wife and I can get to before the holiday closures the next two weeks, I wanted to just present the four posts I put together of products from differing areas both my wife and I have liked and bought…and still like, lol! 😊
The links in the images above go directly to those Amazon products —
And the links below go directly to my blog posts on those products. “Lots” of pictures and our personal use info about them; we hope that helps if you’re interested in one or more of the above categories : art, ladies casual fashion, gardening, and Fire TVs for entertainment.
I’ll have more in 2021, but that’ll have to wait ☺️
My related blog posts –
Fire TVs (we didn’t realize what we were missing!) –
Ladies casual fashion tops w/thumb holes (a “big” deal for my wife) –
Gardening dollies to handle the roller coaster weather –
Art (Arteza Watercolor Brush Pens – I’ll have an extended review on my very happy use w/lots of samples of my art production soon 💕
Wishing everyone a healthy happy holiday period!
Merry Christmas! Happy New Years!
About My Amazon 2020 Affiliate Blog Post Series
My goal is to feature items from a variety of categories – art of course, but food (important during the pandemic), clothing, household items, plants/planting, and really anything my wife and/or I have gotten, liked, and can recommend directly ❤️
I don’t have a posting schedule planned, more of an “as able.”
With working to stay healthy (exercise, sleep, good eating!), enjoying creating art, and family, my blogging is very “as able” lol!
If you have a question about a product I feature in this series, please feel free to comment & I’ll do my best to try and answer or point you where one might find more info.
Thanks so much everyone! Enjoy the holidays! Moderation may be a bit easier this season than usual at least ☺️ so stay healthy! Be creative, and enjoy!
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- September 17, 2021 – New Most Viewed Image For the Week @FineArtAmerica, “Fantasy Walk” : Watercolor on Canvas on Light Molding Paste, #ContemporaryImpressionismSome times, some days, the little things, like the big things, if they are good and hopeful, then they are helpful.
- September 16, 2021 – Reblog(s) : Graham McQuade, Benchmarks 1 & 2 (Acrylic Painting) #figureartThis necessarily (on my part) a short post due to some time constraints, although I should add, Graham’s posts will be a quick read. They’re short, tight with information. What will take a little time, if you notice the time 😊 is….
- September 15, 2021 – Birds at Pfluger Bridge Austin @FineArtAmericaBirds at Pfluger Bridge Austin is an 11×14 oil painting I finished a little over 3 years ago, but never wrote up about individually on my blog. I realized this was the case when I tried to find my WordPress image from an older blog post to include in my most recent post; about birds of course 😊 Why I hadn’t done a post, announcing when I’d uploaded it to Fine Art America is simply that I….
- September 14, 2021 – Playing with 4K Video to Grab Still ShotsNow that we’ve had our bird feeder up a few months at our new location, we’ve come across a wider variety of birds (and other critters) and’ve been working at grabbing shots of birds in motion I might could use for sketches and such 🦅
- September 13, 2021 – Something New For Me! Sketching with Austin’s #UrbanSketchers Group! What a Treat!While I think my 1st sketch of the morning (below) was a bit sparse I really like the colors; and while my 2nd sketch (top, header image) was a bit busy even for me, it seems to have more….
- September 12, 2021 – Reblog/Review : Website, Claude Monet (Paintings, Biography, and Quotes)There is SO much good information, and beautiful images, on this site ( claude-monet.com ) it’s almost an embarrassment of riches! Meaning I can’t believe, despite my half-century+ enchantment with impressionism, esp Monet & Renoir) I never came across it before! In fact, I’m still coming across new material; not to mention the staggering review of much of Monet’s art work!
- September 11, 2021 – “Fantasy Walk” : Figure Art on Light Molding Paste on Canvas, Calling it Done, Sorta….Developing this painting has been more lesson on do’s and don’t’s I think than of completing a finished work, though I also think I’m gonna have to call this one done and move on. Looking at the image sequence from top to bottom, working from finish back to my start, I can see several “things” I’d’ve done differently. Most obvious now is I shoulda left a….
Thanks again, everyone! 😊