This continues my series of shots taken in Vermont various times my wife and I’ve been there. My previous posting of my Fine Art America images was a similar scene set only a bit earlier, angled only slightly differently, both beautiful, yet distinctly different moments. Not that sunset / sunrise moments aren’t like this world round, the little I’ve seen of other places (mostly Vermont, a little of Paris, a touch of Costa Rica), this moment to moment change in the light at dusk and dawn is one of our world’s daily treasures. I even did a series of posts featuring a Vermont (Mount Mansfield) sunrise “trying” to chronicle the slow sweep of time and light – single post (https://felipeadanlerma.com/2018/12/29/mount-mansfield-september-sunrise-five/) & series posts (https://felipeadanlerma.com/tag/mt-mansfield-sunrise-series/). It’s just that I’ve been blessed to have one spot in the world filled with intense beauty I’ve been able to spend enough time to catch a glimpse of this morning / night phenomenon – twilight! This post’s image was captured with a new camera at the time (Canon G9) and which I still use, and with which, several years later, I captured another waterfront sunset, this on my birthday an evening at Perkins Pier before we headed back to Texas ❤️
The location for the above shot is the Burlington Waterfront 😊
For more of my Vermont art and photography, please visit – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/collections/vermont .
Here’s a nice “scenic Vermont” google search –
And for more of my sunset / sunrise imagery, please browse –
To like my tweet please click above, or to go to my image on Fine Art America directly please use this link 😊 –
Below is the camera I used and still use (Dec 2020) for most my best shots —
Canon G9 Series Link
About my “Adan’s Fine Art America Images” Series
After hitting a pause the beginning of the Covid-19 lockdown in mid-March with Image # 12, I’m determined to resume and (lesson learned during virus-lockdown) take my time 😊
My goal is a new image each week, still maintaining uploading from my beginning with Fine Art America (FAA) in early 2016. At that pace, plus uploading new images each week or more, that’ll keep me busy for awhile ☺️
I’m hoping that, besides chronicling my uploaded images to FAA, this will also give both myself and the reader/viewer info & insights into my creative journey. Thanks so much everyone!
Fine Art America’s Satisfaction Guarantee
As per Fine Art America’s long standing quality & satisfaction policy! 😊
Our return policy is very simple:http://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
If you’re not happy with a purchase, for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days of the order date. As soon as it arrives, we’ll issue a full refund for the entire purchase price. Please note – we do not reimburse the outgoing or return shipping charges unless the return is due to a defect in quality.
If you’ve hesitated to purchase artwork online in the past, why not give us a try? You have nothing to lose!
More of My Fine Art America Images via My Blog
In general :
This series :
Contact Me 😊
You can contact me at –
Or via the Contact the Artist Option at Fine Art America at –
My Amazon Affiliate Links
Vermont Books search – https://amzn.to/2Vzpibv
Vermont novels search – https://amzn.to/33GWsKB
Vermont music search – https://amzn.to/33Iz67A
Twilight photography search – https://amzn.to/374YjeE
My Recent Blog Posts 😊
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
My Related Blog Posts
Thanks so much everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA, Pixels) – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
[…] link to blog post in above tweet 😊 https://felipeadanlerma.com/2020/12/11/adans-fine-art-america-images-24-dusk-begins-to-sleep-vermont… […]
LikeLiked by 1 person