This continues my series of shots taken in Vermont various times my wife and I’ve been there. My previous posting of my Fine Art America images was a similar scene set only a bit earlier, angled only slightly differently, both beautiful, yet distinctly different moments. Not that sunset / sunrise moments aren’t like this world round, the little I’ve seen of other places (mostly Vermont, a little of Paris, a touch of Costa Rica), this moment to moment change in the light at dusk and dawn is one of our world’s daily treasures. I even did a series of posts featuring a Vermont (Mount Mansfield) sunrise “trying” to chronicle the slow sweep of time and light – single post (https://felipeadanlerma.com/2018/12/29/mount-mansfield-september-sunrise-five/) & series posts (https://felipeadanlerma.com/tag/mt-mansfield-sunrise-series/). It’s just that I’ve been blessed to have one spot in the world filled with intense beauty I’ve been able to spend enough time to catch a glimpse of this morning / night phenomenon – twilight! This post’s image was captured with a new camera at the time (Canon G9) and which I still use, and with which, several years later, I captured another waterfront sunset, this on my birthday an evening at Perkins Pier before we headed back to Texas ❤️
The location for the above shot is the Burlington Waterfront 😊
For more of my Vermont art and photography, please visit – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/collections/vermont .
Here’s a nice “scenic Vermont” google search –
And for more of my sunset / sunrise imagery, please browse –
To like my tweet please click above, or to go to my image on Fine Art America directly please use this link 😊 –
Below is the camera I used and still use (Dec 2020) for most my best shots —
Canon G9 Series Link
About my “Adan’s Fine Art America Images” Series
After hitting a pause the beginning of the Covid-19 lockdown in mid-March with Image # 12, I’m determined to resume and (lesson learned during virus-lockdown) take my time 😊
My goal is a new image each week, still maintaining uploading from my beginning with Fine Art America (FAA) in early 2016. At that pace, plus uploading new images each week or more, that’ll keep me busy for awhile ☺️
I’m hoping that, besides chronicling my uploaded images to FAA, this will also give both myself and the reader/viewer info & insights into my creative journey. Thanks so much everyone!
Fine Art America’s Satisfaction Guarantee
As per Fine Art America’s long standing quality & satisfaction policy! 😊
Our return policy is very simple:http://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
If you’re not happy with a purchase, for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days of the order date. As soon as it arrives, we’ll issue a full refund for the entire purchase price. Please note – we do not reimburse the outgoing or return shipping charges unless the return is due to a defect in quality.
If you’ve hesitated to purchase artwork online in the past, why not give us a try? You have nothing to lose!
More of My Fine Art America Images via My Blog
Contact Me 😊
You can contact me at –
Or via the Contact the Artist Option at Fine Art America at –
My Amazon Affiliate Links
My Recent Blog Posts 😊
- June 20, 2021 – Happy Father’s Day!Xxxxxxxx
- June 19, 2021 – Reblog : 10 Ways To Observe #Juneteenth This Year (via Women’s Health)Reblog – Women’s Health, 10 Ways To Observe Juneteenth This Year
- June18, 2021 – What Makes Dappled Light Work? It Almost Always Looks Good!Being in and around a changing if steady light at the greenbelt near us has given me the visual impetus to actually think about something I’ve long liked in much of Renoir’s and other impressionists’ art work – dappled light.
- June 17, 2021 – Update for Delivering Art for the Reopening of The Old Bakery and Emporium (across from the State Capital) Austin, TexasAlmost a month ago I posted pics of Sheila and I making our 1st visit in over a year to the Old Bakery & Emporium where I show and sell a variety of images and writings…One of the nicer surprise developments has been a request to offer prints of my 7 unit Volleyball series.
- June 16, 2021 – Interesting Tweets I’ve Spotted RecentlyBelow are random tweets I liked for some reason – uplifting, funny, inspiring, informative, hopeful, pretty..something good or encouraging at the least 😊
My Related Blog Posts
Thanks so much everyone! 😊