If my above Vermont poster has something distinctly in common with my concurrent Austin Barton Springs Greenbelt poster series, it’s the sheer sparkle of abundance nature!
That Austin even has something smaller yet comparable within its city limits is a miracle, lol!
There’s no denying the intensity-level shift when dealing with things Vermont, except distances 😊 And it will be a sheer pleasure if Sheila and I can finally again safely return to her home state to visit. This is image is from five years ago. It wasn’t our 1st visit to Bingham Falls, and we hope it won’t be our last.
Below is a shot of the entrance to the park – seems so long to us now, five years since! But nature, when cared for, and the angels willing, will still be there for us and others to enjoy ❤️
And geez, talk about dappled light! 😊
Finally, nice as the photo image on my post is, it is incomparably nicer on my Fine Art America page –
https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/featured/bingham-falls-smugglers-notch-state-park-vermont-felipe-adan-lerma.html – I hope you’ll take a look ☺️
And yes, I’m hoping to create an ongoing Vermont poster series much like my Austin poster series. I think between that and original watercolors and acrylics (and eventually oils again) (plus figure work, lol!) I should have enough creative fun to have much to look forward to for many many years 💕
Stay well everyone! ♥️
link to blog post in above tweet 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for “Vermont nature guide” –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
- November 06, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Arc de ( d’Nuit ) Triomphe Poster ” : Image Circa 2012, Poster 2017Once again one of my poster designs was my most viewed image from among my listings for prints and gifts on Fine Art America….
- October 30, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Volleyball Kill Poster” : circa 1994 ( writing ) / 2021 ( poster design )Another of my sayings / posters made it as my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America this past week, Volleyball Kill, which I wrote in the early 90s….
- October 24, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Danseur en Bleu” : circa 2022Quite an unexpected treat to see my newest painting, Danseur en Bleu, it’s 1st week on Fine Art America, be my most viewed of my images for the past week!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊