I’ve adjusted my series title to reflect the new year, 2021, and am adding fun items my wife and I have either bought or would really like to 😊
This calendar is high on my list to get this new year!
The images are, noted on the description –
“An eclectic collection of portraits of Frida Kahlo by artists such as Silas Toball, Kat Tatz, Sophie Wilkins, Carlos Alberto Quintero, and Catrin Welz-Stein.”
Five images are included on the description page of some of the year’s images of Frida. “Very” interesting!
Though Frida’s my featured calendar, here’s a few more we also like —
Direct link to Georgia O’Keeffe’s calendar above is –
It also has five or so sample images of pics on various months on Amazon’s description page, some (I think) even nicer than the one above.
Below, though not calendars, are two very nice related products – Postcard Books of Georgia O’Keeffe & Frida’s art work! 💕
Finally, out of curiosity I did a “reason for calendars” search on Google, and found some interesting thoughts 😊 –
My Amazon Affiliate blog series –
My Related Searches 😊
My general Amazon search for Paris Calendars 2021 –
My general Amazon search for Art Calendars 2021 –
My general Amazon search for Postcard Picture Books –
My goal is to feature items from a variety of categories – art of course, but food (important during the pandemic), clothing, household items, plants/planting, and really anything my wife and/or I have gotten, liked, and or can readily recommend ❤️
I don’t have a posting schedule planned, more of an “as able.”
With working to stay healthy (exercise, sleep, good eating!), enjoying creating art, and family, my blogging is very “as able” lol!
Thanks so much everyone! Stay healthy! Be creative, and enjoy!
My Amazon Affiliate blog series –
The Amazon direct link for the book above is –
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
Painting & Art Instruction Books, Artist Novels and Videos
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- May 17, 2021 – Searching for Old Images Without Names or Descriptions Among My WordPress Media FilesI had a heck of a time finding the above pic of Sheila in my WordPress media files today when I’d updated the post and wanted to tweet it so I could use the tweet in today’s Random image post!…Why? Because back then, in Oct of 2014, about 3 1/2 years into having a blog post, I was still not naming or describing my image files.
- May 17, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, Morning View Walk in a Light RainI left off our car at a shop we’re trying out near our place for numerous routine minor stuff and walked the short distance back. Luckily I had an umbrella….
- May 16, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, After a Light Rain Barton CreekIt didn’t rain heavy, but it did rain off and on steadily, lol! And more of the same, some heavier, might come our way next 3 days or so. There was just enough rocks still above water I could walk out and….
- May 15, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, Bird Friends at Our BalconyGranted, my real life observation of birds is relatively limited, I’ve never seen this before, one Cardinal feeding two! Wonderful really, so amazed at the joy of such a tiny slice of nature ❤️ To say it’s adorable seems nearly a cliche, but adorable it is!
- May 14, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, First Bird to Visit Our New Balcony Brings a FriendAdding on to yesterday’s pic of our 1st bird visitor to our new balcony at our new location is, I assume 😊, the same little bird, but with a friend, her red feathered boy cardinal I think! The expressions, I think, are priceless!
- May 13, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, First Bird to Visit Our Balcony in Our New LocationA simple pic tonight, a simple mingling of sentiments – innocence, curiosity, hunger….
- May 13, 2021 – Our #1 Learned Lesson This Move : Number the Boxes and Make a Digital List!“Such a simple idea, and Sheila says she’s either read or heard something similar, but only occurred to me this morning searching for random items I must’ve stuffed into a box with other stuff and now can’t find them – number each box, make a list of….”
Thanks again, everyone! 😊