I included Playing Your Edge, normally a yogic term, in my tag words for this post ‘cause, really, thinking about it, finding and exploring one’s edge in yoga, the arts, love, is really, I’m believing more and more, simply stretching oneself into the moment —
And if this isn’t a child fully into the moments of its life, immersed in all the lines of impact from the world, parents, grandparents, friends, fears and hopes – well, then I don’t know what it is ❤️
Sheila and I got to enjoy several rarities this Sunday morning – total sunshine in mildly cool weather, and the soon to be eight year old in his growing exuberance for life with all its complexities of winter and sunshine and virus and grandparents 💕
And one can, I believe, already begin to see the child searching within while in motion, a notion I explored in yesterday’s post about my aha! moments when realizing myself in motion!
But there’s a confidence I feel seeing him trudge the small hill back up to us waiting, a sureness of a confidence in exploring – and if that works in art and dance and yoga, there’s more than a good chance it’s working in this budding young man ❤️
Happy continued New Years everyone!
Blessings to us all! 💕
Direct link to blog post in tweet above –
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
|Mini Trampoline with Handrail||Child Sports Protective Gear||Kids Bike for 2-5 Years Girls||2 Tire Pack LED Bike Wheel Lights with Batteries|
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- July 30, 2021 – What a Difference a New Keyboard Makes : LENRICH iPad pro 12.9 case with keyboardThis is an older now discontinued keyboard, but one of the few still available for my IPad Pro 2nd generation model (current model is 5th generation I believe), but I’m impressed with it enough to post about it and (if all continues well) my renewed ease of use not having to use the onscreen keyboard for blog posts, emails etc – that’s a big deal for me, lol! 😊
- July 29, 2021 – Whew! Yesterday Was a Day of Plowing Through, lol!Above is a picture of me November 2019 (notice the weather is warm but hot, finally 😊) and I look just a bit worn out? I’d just climbed the 218 steps to top of Old Baldy near Wimberley Texas! That’s kinda how I felt yesterday, only without as nice a view, lol! I’ll just say that….
- July 28, 2021 – New 25×40 #Acrylic on Canvas In-Progress : Barton Springs Greenbelt Indian SummerA chore heat filled day where my keyboard evidently is deciding it’s had it, lol! Hopefully I finish this post 😊 Basically I started the groundwork for my newest painting, acrylic, wanting to settle on my composition before hand, unlike how I handled my just finished watercolor, same size, where I inserted my figure at the end.
- July 27, 2021 – 4 Weeks Running! My Most Viewed Image For the Week @FineArtAmerica, Summer is a Lady : #Watercolor on Paper #ContemporaryImpressionismI’m sure I’ve had images repeat as most viewed 4 times in a row, but I wasn’t paying as much attention to that as I try to nowadays 😊 Summer is a Lady continues to simmer atop my selection of photos and artwork and illustrated poetry ♥️
- July 26, 2021 – Where I Left Off Before Our Trip, New #Watercolor on Canvas Completed : Barton Springs Greenbelt Indian SummerI just took another look at my newly completed painting (above) to try for some settled sentiment I can include for my post, and I do have that – some settled sentiment. I’m still digesting and assimilating what this new work means to me. Though I know it’s incomplete, because I also know this work is more a conscious marker of where I want to head, and feel compelled to head toward, I do have a grasp enough to point out some things that are making themselves more known to me.
- July 25, 2021 – Where I Left Off Before Our Trip, New Watercolor on Canvas in-progress, Developing the Right Figure to AddAs you can tell from my top pic, my efforts to progress from my value study and digital studies below are not going great, lol! I take solace from several things —
- July 24, 2021 – My Newest Poster Upload @FineArtAmerica – Barton Springs Greenbelt Austin Rocks at the Flats PosterYesterday posting about my resuming progress on a new watercolor on canvas (with absorbent ground) via beginning a study process for adding a figure to the nearly finished work, I mentioned I’d spent my 1st time at the nearby greenbelt in nearly 2 weeks! It was a pristine morning, warm, sunny, lightly breezy, and hardly crowded at all – in other words : wonderful! 😊
Thanks again, everyone! 😊