I included Playing Your Edge, normally a yogic term, in my tag words for this post ‘cause, really, thinking about it, finding and exploring one’s edge in yoga, the arts, love, is really, I’m believing more and more, simply stretching oneself into the moment —
And if this isn’t a child fully into the moments of its life, immersed in all the lines of impact from the world, parents, grandparents, friends, fears and hopes – well, then I don’t know what it is ❤️
Sheila and I got to enjoy several rarities this Sunday morning – total sunshine in mildly cool weather, and the soon to be eight year old in his growing exuberance for life with all its complexities of winter and sunshine and virus and grandparents 💕
And one can, I believe, already begin to see the child searching within while in motion, a notion I explored in yesterday’s post about my aha! moments when realizing myself in motion!
But there’s a confidence I feel seeing him trudge the small hill back up to us waiting, a sureness of a confidence in exploring – and if that works in art and dance and yoga, there’s more than a good chance it’s working in this budding young man ❤️
Happy continued New Years everyone!
Blessings to us all! 💕
Direct link to blog post in tweet above –
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
|Mini Trampoline with Handrail||Child Sports Protective Gear||Kids Bike for 2-5 Years Girls||2 Tire Pack LED Bike Wheel Lights with Batteries|
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.19.3“When quiet found a moment to be heard, their breaths warmed the scent of salt and moisture on their hands and thighs.”
- January 26, 2021 – When Creativity and Chores Collide, lol!Well, it’s past 5pm, didn’t get to paint, but sure got more than a couple of handfuls of chores done, plus, a little touch of art.
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.19.2“Arturo spread their warm worn blanket, thin but protecting, alongside the fold-out windbreak meant for the winds in winter.”
- January 25, 2021 – New Watercolor Upload to Fine Art America, Magenta MountainMagenta Mountain In a sign this is as good a rendition to other folks as to myself, I received two comments on Fine Art America within the hour of its posting!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.19.1“At the city’s boundary wall, they stopped, looked back at the lights of the hotel, held each other briefly with tenderness….”
- January 24, 2021 – Update on My “The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series”, It’s Nearing It’s Initial Run!My excerpt series from my novella, The Old American Artist, is nearing the end of its initial run!
- January 23, 2021 – Dr Fauci’s Update on Covid-19 Vaccines, There is Much HopeThe information is relatively basic, but immensely clarifying and reassuring, at least to my wife and I. We’re in our 70s, still haven’t been able to receive vaccinations, and this type of information is crucial in keeping us upbeat and hopeful, committed to continue eating and living healthy as we can ❤️
Thanks again, everyone! 😊