Part 1 of my unexpectedly nice Saturday at Buda Mercantile has more pics, but didn’t have these, as I was still digitally processing them then uploading them to Fine Art America 😊
First off is my 6×9 acrylic heart bought by a young lady who also bought my watercolor on absorbent ground on canvas panel. There’s a nice blend of solid and stumbled color, and I’m very grateful she like them both 💕
My 2nd heart sold, softer, and with a bit of blue grey, went to a young girl looking for gifts to send her brother in the service in Japan. It was a very touching purchase also and can only count my blessings she picked this among her gifts to her brother ❤️
Hearts, I realized, though triggered into consciousness most at Valentine’s Day, at least to us guys 😏 really does appeal for other reasons, many more reasons it appears, something my wife Sheila says made sense to her. She already knew ☺️ It was a self evident truth to her 😊 Why so is probably the deepest of connections going very far back in human history (written and unwritten). I quick look at the Google link I just posted gives a hint.
Below is the screen shot I usually include with my Buda Mercantile posts, w/lots of info how to contact Buda Mercantile —
Their Facebook link, https://m.facebook.com/budamercantile/ also has a link, seen bottom of pic above ( “Send Message” ) which I’m told is also a good way to reach the folks there 😊
Final Word, re Painting with Acrylics
At some point I hope to have more detail commentary in my heart series.
Meanwhile, I can say, using acrylics again (besides once in 2019, 1st time since the 80s), and this time around trying it on heavy acid free paper, is quite intriguing! I just got a 60 tube sampler pack of Acrylics from Arteza, and I have an acrylic one of my Monet garden bridge series paintings about wrapped up and I can tell folks more about them then (hint: so far, “very” pleased heart).
Keep heart everyone! Literally and figuratively! 💕
My blog post series you might like 😊
My blog posts featuring Old Bakery & Emporium –
My blog posts featuring Buda Mercantile –
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
Heart Gifts for Women
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- July 04, 2022 – Happy 4th of July! 🇺🇸Very little to say and so much to feel and think about this great country of ours.
- July 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “We Are the United States of America” : circa 2016 #DigitalPosterIronic, or simply apropos, seeing as tomorrow is the 4th of July, America’s anniversary birthday, my poster from 2016, “We Are the United States of America” was most viewed this past week on Fine Art America ❤️
- July 02, 2022 – #CrescentMoon at Sunset, Austin TexasI hoped, in yesterday’s post, I might be able to post this sunset off our balcony – a crescent moon floating above the sea of crimson orange air – and am so glad I could 🙏
- July 01, 2022 – Our First Pigeon at Our New Place Shows Up for Food, Atop Our New Ivy ScreenSheila and I’ve gotten to experience several 1st’s since moving into The LadyBird here in Austin, so it was specially nice when two 1st’s joined to make a memorable image through our window –
- June 30, 2022 – My Art and Prints on Special Sale At Primal Gallery 4th of July Weekend!Primal Gallery 4th of July sale! Including both my art work and posters 😊
- June 29, 2022 – Someone Very Glad to See Us Today!As per yesterday, still very exhausted feeling, but Sheila & I both beginning to also feel the move-fatigue to our new place is slowly being replaced by relief fatigue….
- June 28, 2022 – Record # of 100 Degree Days in June. Then it Rained….This evening ( Monday, June 27, 2022 ) here in Austin, we broke the all-time record for number of days 100 degrees or more – and – the clouds and rain and cooler air swept through and we dared open the blinds and step outside before 10 pm, lol!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊