Part 1 of my unexpectedly nice Saturday at Buda Mercantile has more pics, but didn’t have these, as I was still digitally processing them then uploading them to Fine Art America 😊
First off is my 6×9 acrylic heart bought by a young lady who also bought my watercolor on absorbent ground on canvas panel. There’s a nice blend of solid and stumbled color, and I’m very grateful she like them both 💕
My 2nd heart sold, softer, and with a bit of blue grey, went to a young girl looking for gifts to send her brother in the service in Japan. It was a very touching purchase also and can only count my blessings she picked this among her gifts to her brother ❤️
Hearts, I realized, though triggered into consciousness most at Valentine’s Day, at least to us guys 😏 really does appeal for other reasons, many more reasons it appears, something my wife Sheila says made sense to her. She already knew ☺️ It was a self evident truth to her 😊 Why so is probably the deepest of connections going very far back in human history (written and unwritten). I quick look at the Google link I just posted gives a hint.
Below is the screen shot I usually include with my Buda Mercantile posts, w/lots of info how to contact Buda Mercantile —
Their Facebook link, https://m.facebook.com/budamercantile/ also has a link, seen bottom of pic above ( “Send Message” ) which I’m told is also a good way to reach the folks there 😊
Final Word, re Painting with Acrylics
At some point I hope to have more detail commentary in my heart series.
Meanwhile, I can say, using acrylics again (besides once in 2019, 1st time since the 80s), and this time around trying it on heavy acid free paper, is quite intriguing! I just got a 60 tube sampler pack of Acrylics from Arteza, and I have an acrylic one of my Monet garden bridge series paintings about wrapped up and I can tell folks more about them then (hint: so far, “very” pleased heart).
Keep heart everyone! Literally and figuratively! 💕
My blog post series you might like 😊
My blog posts featuring Old Bakery & Emporium –
My blog posts featuring Buda Mercantile –
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
Heart Gifts for Women
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- March 06, 2021 – A Yoga Teacher – Gift Writing / Poetry by AdanYesterday I posted about another of my gift writings, one that sold just recently, Volleyball Setter, and I thought I’d post a short note about another I’ve always liked – A Yoga Teacher.
- March 05, 2021 – Volleyball Setter Gallery Wrap Canvas Print SOLD @FineArtAmerica“…pleased to say I’ve sold a gallery wrapped canvas print featured in one of my most viewed posts on my site, Volleyball Setter – Original Sports Poetry Back in Stock, to a buyer in Sturgis, Michigan!”
- March 04, 2021 – Masks in Grocery Stores in Austin – Back to Mask/Mass ConfusionAll I feel I can really do is wish and pray for the safety of everyone in those stores without mandates, whether pro or con re the masks. If we’re in this together, we really need to act like we’re are in this together ♥️
- March 03, 2021 – Why We’re Only Shopping at Sprouts For Groceries (and a few others) Here in Austin For Now, Hint: Covid-19“… for us to choose to voluntarily restrict ourselves to Sprouts, and a few other stores I’ll highlight hopefully tomorrow, is a big deal. Fixed incomes of the qualifying-for-most-any-level of stimulus cut-off-money work that way 😊 “
- March 02, 2021 – 1st Full Day of Recovery After My 1st Covid VaccinationI’m developing a different kind of problem ☺️ – too many good things to choose from I want to do!
- March 01, 2021 – Floating Butterfly 1 Pen and Ink with Watercolor – circa 2021 Watercolor – Adan’s PhotoPoems“…wings spotted like the sun’s own face….”
- February 28, 2021 – My Most Viewed Image This Week @FineArtAmerica, Watercolor, “Charcoal Mountain”Using one of Arteza’s black brush pens, it shows the pen’s exceptional ability to lay down thick and wash pigment (see image below). The thick nicely textured Canson XL watercolor paper of course helps too 😊
Thanks again, everyone! 😊