Part 1 of my unexpectedly nice Saturday at Buda Mercantile has more pics, but didn’t have these, as I was still digitally processing them then uploading them to Fine Art America 😊
First off is my 6×9 acrylic heart bought by a young lady who also bought my watercolor on absorbent ground on canvas panel. There’s a nice blend of solid and stumbled color, and I’m very grateful she like them both 💕
My 2nd heart sold, softer, and with a bit of blue grey, went to a young girl looking for gifts to send her brother in the service in Japan. It was a very touching purchase also and can only count my blessings she picked this among her gifts to her brother ❤️
Hearts, I realized, though triggered into consciousness most at Valentine’s Day, at least to us guys 😏 really does appeal for other reasons, many more reasons it appears, something my wife Sheila says made sense to her. She already knew ☺️ It was a self evident truth to her 😊 Why so is probably the deepest of connections going very far back in human history (written and unwritten). I quick look at the Google link I just posted gives a hint.
Below is the screen shot I usually include with my Buda Mercantile posts, w/lots of info how to contact Buda Mercantile —
Their Facebook link, https://m.facebook.com/budamercantile/ also has a link, seen bottom of pic above ( “Send Message” ) which I’m told is also a good way to reach the folks there 😊
Final Word, re Painting with Acrylics
At some point I hope to have more detail commentary in my heart series.
Meanwhile, I can say, using acrylics again (besides once in 2019, 1st time since the 80s), and this time around trying it on heavy acid free paper, is quite intriguing! I just got a 60 tube sampler pack of Acrylics from Arteza, and I have an acrylic one of my Monet garden bridge series paintings about wrapped up and I can tell folks more about them then (hint: so far, “very” pleased heart).
Keep heart everyone! Literally and figuratively! 💕
My blog post series you might like 😊
My blog posts featuring Old Bakery & Emporium –
My blog posts featuring Buda Mercantile –
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
Heart Gifts for Women
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- June 19, 2021 – Reblog : 10 Ways To Observe #Juneteenth This Year (via Women’s Health)Reblog – Women’s Health, 10 Ways To Observe Juneteenth This Year
- June18, 2021 – What Makes Dappled Light Work? It Almost Always Looks Good!Being in and around a changing if steady light at the greenbelt near us has given me the visual impetus to actually think about something I’ve long liked in much of Renoir’s and other impressionists’ art work – dappled light.
- June 17, 2021 – Update for Delivering Art for the Reopening of The Old Bakery and Emporium (across from the State Capital) Austin, TexasAlmost a month ago I posted pics of Sheila and I making our 1st visit in over a year to the Old Bakery & Emporium where I show and sell a variety of images and writings…One of the nicer surprise developments has been a request to offer prints of my 7 unit Volleyball series.
- June 16, 2021 – Interesting Tweets I’ve Spotted RecentlyBelow are random tweets I liked for some reason – uplifting, funny, inspiring, informative, hopeful, pretty..something good or encouraging at the least 😊
- June 15, 2021 – My New Upload @FineArtAmerica – Violet Crown Trail Morning (Digital Art) PosterThough most of my hikes to the Barton Springs Greenbelt nearby are still exploratory, even when taking the 8 year old along 😊, I am beginning to recognize when I need, and want, to be there.
- June 14, 2021 – Volleyball Server Poster, My Newest #SportsPoetry Upload @FineArtAmericaLast of my 7 Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Server Poster, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items! 😊
- June 13, 2021 – Austin Texas….on-going authentic aspects of Austin, Texas….
Thanks again, everyone! 😊