Temps are supposed to possibly drop into some hard freezes this coming week, but this little guy, and a slew of others evidently with him (not shown), are sure glad to gulp down the water and chow – I don’t blame them! ❤️
The video below is via Sheila. The birds did trust me enough to let me take the pic above, but quality time? Yeah, gotta have Sheila for that 😊
I’m not sure how these little creatures make it through some of the roller coaster temps we’ve been having last few weeks past and coming, but I give them food and fresh water and they keep coming.
They may not realize, and then again they may, but in turn – they bring me hope 💕
Thanks everyone! 😊
Other Bird Posts here on my site –
(also a direct link to blog post in above tweet) (2020)
Adan’s Gratitudes – Walking With Birds (2019)
Life & Love, It’s For the Birds In a Good Way – In Pictures # 14 (2011)
Good Morning Bird – My Most Viewed Image @FineArtAmerica Week 3 September (2019)
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Bird feeders and bird baths –
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- July 04, 2022 – Happy 4th of July! 🇺🇸Very little to say and so much to feel and think about this great country of ours.
- July 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “We Are the United States of America” : circa 2016 #DigitalPosterIronic, or simply apropos, seeing as tomorrow is the 4th of July, America’s anniversary birthday, my poster from 2016, “We Are the United States of America” was most viewed this past week on Fine Art America ❤️
- July 02, 2022 – #CrescentMoon at Sunset, Austin TexasI hoped, in yesterday’s post, I might be able to post this sunset off our balcony – a crescent moon floating above the sea of crimson orange air – and am so glad I could 🙏
- July 01, 2022 – Our First Pigeon at Our New Place Shows Up for Food, Atop Our New Ivy ScreenSheila and I’ve gotten to experience several 1st’s since moving into The LadyBird here in Austin, so it was specially nice when two 1st’s joined to make a memorable image through our window –
- June 30, 2022 – My Art and Prints on Special Sale At Primal Gallery 4th of July Weekend!Primal Gallery 4th of July sale! Including both my art work and posters 😊
- June 29, 2022 – Someone Very Glad to See Us Today!As per yesterday, still very exhausted feeling, but Sheila & I both beginning to also feel the move-fatigue to our new place is slowly being replaced by relief fatigue….
- June 28, 2022 – Record # of 100 Degree Days in June. Then it Rained….This evening ( Monday, June 27, 2022 ) here in Austin, we broke the all-time record for number of days 100 degrees or more – and – the clouds and rain and cooler air swept through and we dared open the blinds and step outside before 10 pm, lol!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊