Just some quick post shots into the ether of something the other that’s caught my eye 😊
Sometimes humorous. Sometimes serious. Sometimes baffling.
All as they effect me of course, but enough I wanted to share (retweet & post).
Valentyna tweets a wide variety of intriguing to interesting tweets – and yes, I did consciously choose to list intriguing as overriding interesting…intrigue, in this case, creating the interest. There often seems to be, among her tweets, a bit of sub-text mixed with the overt message. The kind of charming tease that says, stay with me and I’ll tease you more and you’ve already decided you were staying anyway 😊 The mix of beguiling language (via Andre Aciman) and juxtaposition of a simple and extraordinarily large body of water fluidly giving way, surrounding, such an equally simple relaxed into expectation body of beauty – just draws me…. Again, Valentyna says it best heart —
I hope you’ll “heart” ie, like, the tweet via the embedded tweet above, maybe even share or explore the person or group who tweeted to see if you find more you might like!
But most of all, I hope you enjoy, even if fleetingly 💕
Stay well & safe everyone!
This series, Tweets That Caught My Eye –
My previous two posts in this series, Tweets That Caught my Eye on Twitter –
January 22, 2021 – Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Jo Coyne @Jopolkadot #Inspirations via the Arts and Nature
Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Matthew Dowd @matthewjdowd #IndependentCommentator
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- October 19, 2021 – Turning 71 Feels Like Turning on the Spigots!I’ve meandered around what to write for my birthday post this year, probably reflecting not exactly the chaos (though there’s enough of that, lol!) but the whirl of activity in my life right now – fitness activities, art – of all kind, family, and the stutteringly slow but certain shift from unbearable 6 month summer in Austin to, well, breathable walkable art-doable weather ❤️ Weatherman says the weekend days’ highs into my birthday (Tuesday) are the coolest temps since mid-April. That’s a very long time, lol! 😅
- October 18, 2021 – A Good Problem, Lots of Interesting Pics and Posts Developing in My Blog Pipeline! Part 3, 1st Completed Work of 5 – “Playtime, Mother and Child”I’m also breaking a bit of tradition in terms of my routine and going ahead and posting my completed image, not as good a resolution etc as I’d like (yet), and also not yet uploaded to Fine Art America. It’s simply a time choice. Paint and create. Or paint less but massage the photo capture & upload to FAA more. It’s not really a win-lose thing.
- October 17, 2021 – My Most Viewed Image For a 2nd Week @FineArtAmerica, Abstract Study 1, #watercolorThough I’ve had some of my images repeat a 2nd week or more, or return again after awhile to place top of my views for the week at Fine Art America, it’s still rare for an abstract of mine to do so. It’s sorta ironic for me, since I began painting in earnest in the 80s creating acrylic abstracts (after fooling around doing clouds and Dali-ish dripping clocks in my 20s 😊), and then….
- October 16, 2021 – My Idea for Promoting My WordPress Blog Posts on Twitter (Besides My Pinned Tweet), Part 2Knowing me, I doubt this’ll be my final tweet format I can use on Twitter to let folks see & know what my most recent blog posts are. I of course tweet the individual blog posts themselves out, often using them here in my posts. But I felt the need for a more inclusive, easy to change to keep up-to-date format and after some earlier incarnations, this tweet above may work for me for awhile, changing the screen shot of my current blogs as needed 😊
- October 15, 2021 – 2nd Time Out Sketching with Austin’s #UrbanSketchers Group! Still a Treat! #PeaseParkThough immensely more challenging this time around for October’s outting with Austin’s Urban Sketchers chapter (heat indexes near 100 – hopefully a forerunner to an expected cool front; traffic challenges due to Austin City Limits festival), and, not particularly enamored with my resultant efforts this time around — — it was so good to talk with other artists! Be out among so many folks and families, and, “try” my 2nd time out painting plein air since (I think) the early 2000s!
- October 14, 2021 – My Idea for Promoting My WordPress Blog Posts on Twitter (Besides My Pinned Tweet), Part 1I have my pinned tweet on my Twitter timeline of course, where I show images of my work on Fine Art America, with link to my site there of course, and, also list my blog site here on WordPress. But as you can tell above, the latter, my WordPress website, gets not that much focus. Though if you’d like to retweet it, please do, lol! 😊 So basically, I asked myself, how – beyond a 2 short lines in the text – can I better promote my WordPress site, along with my Fine Art America site?
- October 13, 2021 – A Good Problem, Lots of Interesting Pics and Posts Developing in My Blog Pipeline! Part 2Recently I posted 3 other canvas paintings I’ve been working on, and here I’m showing the 2 I’d mentioned in that post but didn’t have photo captures of yet. Both are 18×24 on canvas, with light molding paste from Golden, but, at this stage applied slightly differently.
Thanks again, everyone! 😊