Just some quick post shots into the ether of something the other that’s caught my eye 😊
Sometimes humorous. Sometimes serious. Sometimes baffling.
All as they effect me of course, but enough I wanted to share (retweet & post).
Valentyna tweets a wide variety of intriguing to interesting tweets – and yes, I did consciously choose to list intriguing as overriding interesting…intrigue, in this case, creating the interest. There often seems to be, among her tweets, a bit of sub-text mixed with the overt message. The kind of charming tease that says, stay with me and I’ll tease you more and you’ve already decided you were staying anyway 😊 The mix of beguiling language (via Andre Aciman) and juxtaposition of a simple and extraordinarily large body of water fluidly giving way, surrounding, such an equally simple relaxed into expectation body of beauty – just draws me…. Again, Valentyna says it best heart —
I hope you’ll “heart” ie, like, the tweet via the embedded tweet above, maybe even share or explore the person or group who tweeted to see if you find more you might like!
But most of all, I hope you enjoy, even if fleetingly 💕
Stay well & safe everyone!
This series, Tweets That Caught My Eye –
My previous two posts in this series, Tweets That Caught my Eye on Twitter –
January 22, 2021 – Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Jo Coyne @Jopolkadot #Inspirations via the Arts and Nature
Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Matthew Dowd @matthewjdowd #IndependentCommentator
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- July 31, 2021 – Prepping a New 16×20 Acrylic, Working Title : Testing the WaterThe initial goal was to simply select and mark the area for my figure. Then I freely applied Golden’s light molding paste, leaving the selected area for my figure much more level, and forming the paste into potentially vegetative designs as inspiration and malleable ground meshed —
- July 30, 2021 – What a Difference a New Keyboard Makes : LENRICH iPad pro 12.9 case with keyboardThis is an older now discontinued keyboard, but one of the few still available for my IPad Pro 2nd generation model (current model is 5th generation I believe), but I’m impressed with it enough to post about it and (if all continues well) my renewed ease of use not having to use the onscreen keyboard for blog posts, emails etc – that’s a big deal for me, lol! 😊
- July 29, 2021 – Whew! Yesterday Was a Day of Plowing Through, lol!Above is a picture of me November 2019 (notice the weather is warm but hot, finally 😊) and I look just a bit worn out? I’d just climbed the 218 steps to top of Old Baldy near Wimberley Texas! That’s kinda how I felt yesterday, only without as nice a view, lol! I’ll just say that….
- July 28, 2021 – New 25×40 #Acrylic on Canvas In-Progress : Barton Springs Greenbelt Indian SummerA chore heat filled day where my keyboard evidently is deciding it’s had it, lol! Hopefully I finish this post 😊 Basically I started the groundwork for my newest painting, acrylic, wanting to settle on my composition before hand, unlike how I handled my just finished watercolor, same size, where I inserted my figure at the end.
- July 27, 2021 – 4 Weeks Running! My Most Viewed Image For the Week @FineArtAmerica, Summer is a Lady : #Watercolor on Paper #ContemporaryImpressionismI’m sure I’ve had images repeat as most viewed 4 times in a row, but I wasn’t paying as much attention to that as I try to nowadays 😊 Summer is a Lady continues to simmer atop my selection of photos and artwork and illustrated poetry ♥️
- July 26, 2021 – Where I Left Off Before Our Trip, New #Watercolor on Canvas Completed : Barton Springs Greenbelt Indian SummerI just took another look at my newly completed painting (above) to try for some settled sentiment I can include for my post, and I do have that – some settled sentiment. I’m still digesting and assimilating what this new work means to me. Though I know it’s incomplete, because I also know this work is more a conscious marker of where I want to head, and feel compelled to head toward, I do have a grasp enough to point out some things that are making themselves more known to me.
- July 25, 2021 – Where I Left Off Before Our Trip, New Watercolor on Canvas in-progress, Developing the Right Figure to AddAs you can tell from my top pic, my efforts to progress from my value study and digital studies below are not going great, lol! I take solace from several things —
Thanks again, everyone! 😊