Just some quick post shots into the ether of something the other that’s caught my eye 😊
Sometimes humorous. Sometimes serious. Sometimes baffling.
All as they effect me of course, but enough I wanted to share (retweet & post).
Matthew Dowd is one of a very few politically orientated folks I look forward to seeing on Twitter. He’s smart, articulate, and being a Texan, comes across as the better half of our state’s wide populace – especially in terms of inclusiveness and a quiet almost restrained kindness. So he’s tweets tend to appeal to me. Not that I’m like him exactly, lol! But they help me be – or I should say remind me to help me be, also more inclusive, maybe more consciously kinder. He usually presents three or more tweets celebrating folks birthdays with sample quotes plus inclusive quotes from a very wide swath – Jane Austen, Chief Crowfoot, John Muir, Beethoven, George Santayana, Morris Dees, St Francis, Muriel Rukeyser, Swami Ranganathananda, Betty Smith, Alexander Gustave Eiffel, Virginia Coffey, Meister Eckhart, Wallace Stevens, Ella Josephine Baker, and of course as presented above, Victor Hugo. So maybe Matthew presents a HUGE swath, lol! Either way, I feel one browsing his Twitter feed’ ll find much to be included with ❤️
I hope you’ll “heart” ie, like, the tweet via the embedded tweet above, maybe even share or explore the person or group who tweeted to see if you find more you might like!
But most of all, I hope you enjoy, even if fleetingly 💕
Stay well & safe everyone!
This series, Tweets That Caught My Eye –
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Inspirational Poetry –
My Amazon search for Inspirational Books –
My Amazon search for Inspirational Calendar 2021 –
My Amazon search for Inspirational Images –
My Amazon search for Inspirational Gifts for Children –
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- May 15, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Spring Rising”I’d done a lot of deep or darker night-like paintings for a bit, so it felt pretty nice to lighten up my palette for awhile. Working back & forth, from the two approaches – playing the potential good from both approaches seems to suit my Libra middle, lol!
- May 14, 2022 – My 1st Classical Stretch Workout with Miranda Esmonde-White ( via YouTube ) in Many Months!Though similar to SilverSneakers’ classes, Miranda’s classes focus largely on making the fascia network in our bodies more fluid. Some movements are very similar, but more extended, dance-like, reflecting Miranda’s ballerina and dance background!
- May 13, 2022 – “Angel” in AVAA’s 1st Austin Art Space Gallery and Studio Group Show in a Long Time!Just a very quick post to announce that my 18×24 inch acrylic on stretched canvas, Angel – has been accepted into Austin Visual Arts Association’s ( AVAA) 1st group show since ( I believe ) the pandemic. Definitely been a long time coming and feels great to be able to be showing with this long time Austin art association again! 😊
- May 12, 2022 – Updated My #Twitter Header Image and Pinned TweetThough Twitter’s future is up in the air, or ether, or virtual landscape; and my own “footprint” there and social media in general is micro-whatever, lol! — it’s still my micro existence, and I want to care for it best I can 😊
- May 11, 2022 – Reblog / Review : Joan Mitchell, “I carry my landscapes around with me” – #Polyptychs…my reading of Joan Mitchell’s work – while often including much of that same connection, speaks more directly to me about the impact of the canvas before me in that process. Especially most specifically in regard to Joan’s work with multi-panel / multi-canvas works of art – ie, polyptychs!
- May 10, 2022 – BW Impressionist Abstract 1, Completed!A few posts back, about a new diptych in-progress, Freedom, in the 2nd 1/2 of the post, I mentioned having another in-progress work, BW Impressionist Abstract 1, that the 9 year old ( our youngest grandchild ) said he really liked, but wanted more “gold” in it, and pointed out where & how much more gold paint 😊 So I took him at his word & did the changes –
- May 09, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, 2nd Time This Year My Top 3 Most Viewed Images Are Photographs!Part of what I find fascinating about this posting’s top 3 viewed of my images at Fine Art America, is that all 3 are BW, or mostly so! As fascinating is I’ve also had a series of intermittent paintings of featuring mostly dark tones, even some with gold tones, like as seen in Bridge into the Night above. Among them have been —
Thanks again, everyone! 😊