Just some quick post shots into the ether of something the other that’s caught my eye 😊
Sometimes humorous. Sometimes serious. Sometimes baffling.
All as they effect me of course, but enough I wanted to share (retweet & post).
Jo has long been an inspiration of surprises for me on Twitter.
Partly, probably, because she shares from all the arts, plus so many grand and nuanced thinkers, plus, includes such interesting imagery 💕
This so true of her tweets I’m including two!
There’s also typically a tangible sensuousness I love.
Even when quoting Einstein for example, the element of “daydreams” – especially paired with the layered dreaminess by Evgeniy Shaman of the image of the girl with violin – for me, conjures a dream-like mist of “what does that mean?” – not just for Einstein, but more importantly, to us….
And how can one escape the enlivening lure of sensuousness of Anais Nin, again superbly paired visually, this time via Edouard Boudat’s equally layered dreaminess….
There’s many more, and I hope you give this young lady (I’m assuming she’s nowhere near old as me, lol!) a look on Twitter @Jopolkadot 😊
I hope you’ll “heart” ie, like, the tweet via the embedded tweet above, maybe even share or explore the person or group who tweeted to see if you find more you might like!
But most of all, I hope you enjoy, even if fleetingly 💕
Stay well & safe everyone!
This series, Tweets That Caught My Eye –
Jo, my featured Twitter writer today, is Irish, like my wife who’s 1/2 Irish (nestled with her French other-half 😊), so I thought for my own tweet feature to compliment today’s post, in somewhat the tone I feel in Jo’s tweets, I’d include an excerpt from my 2004 novella, The Old American Artist ❤️
My previous two posts in this series, Tweets That Caught my Eye on Twitter –
Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Matthew Dowd @matthewjdowd #IndependentCommentator
Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Regina Puckett @ReginaPucket #WriterPoetArtist
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- May 17, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, Morning View Walk in a Light RainI left off our car at a shop we’re trying out near our place for numerous routine minor stuff and walked the short distance back. Luckily I had an umbrella….
- May 16, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, After a Light Rain Barton CreekIt didn’t rain heavy, but it did rain off and on steadily, lol! And more of the same, some heavier, might come our way next 3 days or so. There was just enough rocks still above water I could walk out and….
- May 15, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, Bird Friends at Our BalconyGranted, my real life observation of birds is relatively limited, I’ve never seen this before, one Cardinal feeding two! Wonderful really, so amazed at the joy of such a tiny slice of nature ❤️ To say it’s adorable seems nearly a cliche, but adorable it is!
- May 14, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, First Bird to Visit Our New Balcony Brings a FriendAdding on to yesterday’s pic of our 1st bird visitor to our new balcony at our new location is, I assume 😊, the same little bird, but with a friend, her red feathered boy cardinal I think! The expressions, I think, are priceless!
- May 13, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, First Bird to Visit Our Balcony in Our New LocationA simple pic tonight, a simple mingling of sentiments – innocence, curiosity, hunger….
- May 13, 2021 – Our #1 Learned Lesson This Move : Number the Boxes and Make a Digital List!“Such a simple idea, and Sheila says she’s either read or heard something similar, but only occurred to me this morning searching for random items I must’ve stuffed into a box with other stuff and now can’t find them – number each box, make a list of….”
- May 12, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, A Little Water in Barton Creek“…here goes a short quickshot pictorial of my 1st probe of the nearest Austin nature area new to us, one we’ve never explored before; all done yesterday evening at the last moment.”
Thanks again, everyone! 😊