Just some quick post shots into the ether of something the other that’s caught my eye 😊
Sometimes humorous. Sometimes serious. Sometimes baffling.
All as they effect me of course, but enough I wanted to share (retweet & post).
Jo has long been an inspiration of surprises for me on Twitter.
Partly, probably, because she shares from all the arts, plus so many grand and nuanced thinkers, plus, includes such interesting imagery 💕
This so true of her tweets I’m including two!
There’s also typically a tangible sensuousness I love.
Even when quoting Einstein for example, the element of “daydreams” – especially paired with the layered dreaminess by Evgeniy Shaman of the image of the girl with violin – for me, conjures a dream-like mist of “what does that mean?” – not just for Einstein, but more importantly, to us….
And how can one escape the enlivening lure of sensuousness of Anais Nin, again superbly paired visually, this time via Edouard Boudat’s equally layered dreaminess….
There’s many more, and I hope you give this young lady (I’m assuming she’s nowhere near old as me, lol!) a look on Twitter @Jopolkadot 😊
I hope you’ll “heart” ie, like, the tweet via the embedded tweet above, maybe even share or explore the person or group who tweeted to see if you find more you might like!
But most of all, I hope you enjoy, even if fleetingly 💕
Stay well & safe everyone!
This series, Tweets That Caught My Eye –
Jo, my featured Twitter writer today, is Irish, like my wife who’s 1/2 Irish (nestled with her French other-half 😊), so I thought for my own tweet feature to compliment today’s post, in somewhat the tone I feel in Jo’s tweets, I’d include an excerpt from my 2004 novella, The Old American Artist ❤️
My previous two posts in this series, Tweets That Caught my Eye on Twitter –
Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Matthew Dowd @matthewjdowd #IndependentCommentator
Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Regina Puckett @ReginaPucket #WriterPoetArtist
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- July 05, 2022 – Small But Welcome 4th of July Celebrations from Our New Location at #TheLadyBird #AustinTexasThat I’m running late with today’s blog post is a bit of an understatement, it being 1/2 past 11 and nearly Wednesday! But Sheila and I stayed up late a bit, enjoying peeks of fireworks and seeing folks enjoying being able to ( mostly, but not everywhere : Chicago parade shooting ) be out –
- July 04, 2022 – Happy 4th of July! 🇺🇸Very little to say and so much to feel and think about this great country of ours.
- July 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “We Are the United States of America” : circa 2016 #DigitalPosterIronic, or simply apropos, seeing as tomorrow is the 4th of July, America’s anniversary birthday, my poster from 2016, “We Are the United States of America” was most viewed this past week on Fine Art America ❤️
- July 02, 2022 – #CrescentMoon at Sunset, Austin TexasI hoped, in yesterday’s post, I might be able to post this sunset off our balcony – a crescent moon floating above the sea of crimson orange air – and am so glad I could 🙏
- July 01, 2022 – Our First Pigeon at Our New Place Shows Up for Food, Atop Our New Ivy ScreenSheila and I’ve gotten to experience several 1st’s since moving into The LadyBird here in Austin, so it was specially nice when two 1st’s joined to make a memorable image through our window –
- June 30, 2022 – My Art and Prints on Special Sale At Primal Gallery 4th of July Weekend!Primal Gallery 4th of July sale! Including both my art work and posters 😊
- June 29, 2022 – Someone Very Glad to See Us Today!As per yesterday, still very exhausted feeling, but Sheila & I both beginning to also feel the move-fatigue to our new place is slowly being replaced by relief fatigue….
Thanks again, everyone! 😊