I had some other posts planned for this time period, ended up with some options this afternoon in term of timing, and decided getting Tiffany’s fabulous great-for-Valentines good-all-year newest watercolor “heart” was too nice to wait any longer 😊
Also, I’d managed to post an excerpt of when I (Arturo in my novella, The Old American Artist) first met, well, literally first laid eyes on (in the novella, Rosetta), my wife Sheila 💕
So this afternoon, settling down after chores and a fantastic sandwich lunch, I decided there was no sense waiting any longer or any closer to Valentines – seriously, you’ve got to see this art work and her close-up of it (both in very nice high resolution), and see if a print or gift item with it on it might not just be the right valentine for your Valentine!
The snazzy looking young lady above is just one of many options for Tiffany’s “Grounded Heart” ♥️
I hope you’ll give her post a quick, or lingering, look!
Also both her post and the comments provide interesting info of her creative process, something I always find interesting!
On the Way to the Cantina by Tiffany Arp-Daleo
And my series of reblog posts re Tiffany and her work were here at –
Thanks so much, everyone!
Here’s wishing us all the best for the next month of February and especially on our now nearly universal sweet heart’s day – Valentine’s Day 🥰
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Novels of the Heart –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- August 13, 2022 – My 1st Back to Back SilverSneakers 45 Minute Zoom Classes : Circuit and Yoga!!What’s particularly nice and that I really like about how SilverSneakers has their class info organized, is that one can do nearly any kind of search top of their class listings page….
- August 12, 2022 – Texas TOD ( Tourist Orientated Designation ) Sign Go-Fund-Me for #PrimalGalleryDSExpanding on yesterday’s post, there’s a well-deserved much-needed Go Fund Me for a gallery I’m showing in – Primal Gallery! Joe the owner literally built his gallery from the ground up….
- August 11, 2022 – Aging Gracefully, Riding the Tide of a Busy DayHad wanted to write about a well-deserved much-needed Go Fund Me for a gallery I’m showing in ( Primal Gallery ), but….
- August 10, 2022 – A Beginner’s ( Layman’s ) View : Today’s #Inflation Report on #Food and #EnergyI came across several good articles, and felt The Hilll’s piece particularly well balanced and thoughtful, and, unlike as has been the case with many complex subjects, like the economy and climate and clean energy, not initially headline-presented in over-cheerily words.
- August 09, 2022 – Revisiting #FestivalBeachFoodForest with Max the 9-Year OldAnd while Max helped with some watering, I asked Karen about a bright berry cluster in a small tree the morning light was glowing on —
- August 08, 2022 – Bingo! At #TheLadyBird’s 55+ Residences #AustinTexasAfter a full day of live online SilverSneakers exercise classes, painting…and of course Sheila’s wonderful meals – Sheila and I, plus the 9 year old and his mom, had a good old-fashioned Bingo bash, lol! ❤️
- August 07, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week (again) @FineArtAmerica, “Walking in Light” : circa 2021Having reappeared last week as my most viewed image on Fine Art America last week – after also being most viewed late last year ( 2021 ) – “Walking in Light” has again surfaced as my most viewed this 1st week of August 2022!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊