I had some other posts planned for this time period, ended up with some options this afternoon in term of timing, and decided getting Tiffany’s fabulous great-for-Valentines good-all-year newest watercolor “heart” was too nice to wait any longer 😊
Also, I’d managed to post an excerpt of when I (Arturo in my novella, The Old American Artist) first met, well, literally first laid eyes on (in the novella, Rosetta), my wife Sheila 💕
So this afternoon, settling down after chores and a fantastic sandwich lunch, I decided there was no sense waiting any longer or any closer to Valentines – seriously, you’ve got to see this art work and her close-up of it (both in very nice high resolution), and see if a print or gift item with it on it might not just be the right valentine for your Valentine!
The snazzy looking young lady above is just one of many options for Tiffany’s “Grounded Heart” ♥️
I hope you’ll give her post a quick, or lingering, look!
Also both her post and the comments provide interesting info of her creative process, something I always find interesting!
On the Way to the Cantina by Tiffany Arp-Daleo
And my series of reblog posts re Tiffany and her work were here at –
Thanks so much, everyone!
Here’s wishing us all the best for the next month of February and especially on our now nearly universal sweet heart’s day – Valentine’s Day 🥰
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Novels of the Heart –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- June 19, 2021 – Reblog : 10 Ways To Observe #Juneteenth This Year (via Women’s Health)Reblog – Women’s Health, 10 Ways To Observe Juneteenth This Year
- June18, 2021 – What Makes Dappled Light Work? It Almost Always Looks Good!Being in and around a changing if steady light at the greenbelt near us has given me the visual impetus to actually think about something I’ve long liked in much of Renoir’s and other impressionists’ art work – dappled light.
- June 17, 2021 – Update for Delivering Art for the Reopening of The Old Bakery and Emporium (across from the State Capital) Austin, TexasAlmost a month ago I posted pics of Sheila and I making our 1st visit in over a year to the Old Bakery & Emporium where I show and sell a variety of images and writings…One of the nicer surprise developments has been a request to offer prints of my 7 unit Volleyball series.
- June 16, 2021 – Interesting Tweets I’ve Spotted RecentlyBelow are random tweets I liked for some reason – uplifting, funny, inspiring, informative, hopeful, pretty..something good or encouraging at the least 😊
- June 15, 2021 – My New Upload @FineArtAmerica – Violet Crown Trail Morning (Digital Art) PosterThough most of my hikes to the Barton Springs Greenbelt nearby are still exploratory, even when taking the 8 year old along 😊, I am beginning to recognize when I need, and want, to be there.
- June 14, 2021 – Volleyball Server Poster, My Newest #SportsPoetry Upload @FineArtAmericaLast of my 7 Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Server Poster, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items! 😊
- June 13, 2021 – Austin Texas….on-going authentic aspects of Austin, Texas….
Thanks again, everyone! 😊