I had some other posts planned for this time period, ended up with some options this afternoon in term of timing, and decided getting Tiffany’s fabulous great-for-Valentines good-all-year newest watercolor “heart” was too nice to wait any longer 😊
Also, I’d managed to post an excerpt of when I (Arturo in my novella, The Old American Artist) first met, well, literally first laid eyes on (in the novella, Rosetta), my wife Sheila 💕
So this afternoon, settling down after chores and a fantastic sandwich lunch, I decided there was no sense waiting any longer or any closer to Valentines – seriously, you’ve got to see this art work and her close-up of it (both in very nice high resolution), and see if a print or gift item with it on it might not just be the right valentine for your Valentine!
The snazzy looking young lady above is just one of many options for Tiffany’s “Grounded Heart” ♥️
I hope you’ll give her post a quick, or lingering, look!
Also both her post and the comments provide interesting info of her creative process, something I always find interesting!
On the Way to the Cantina by Tiffany Arp-Daleo
And my series of reblog posts re Tiffany and her work were here at –
Thanks so much, everyone!
Here’s wishing us all the best for the next month of February and especially on our now nearly universal sweet heart’s day – Valentine’s Day 🥰
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Novels of the Heart –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- December 05, 2021 – Sold! At the Old Bakery and Emporium (across from the State Capital) Austin, Texas – 12×18 Print, Spring is a Lady!My 1st sale of this early watercolor / line art figure painting of mine. Uploaded early spring of this year (2021), it’s gotten fairly nice views, thought it’s twin ( flipped horizontally ), Summer is a Lady has been my most viewed on Fine Art America 1/2 a dozen different weeks! Very glad their both getting attention now, even if via different directions 😊
- December 04, 2021 – Delivering New Art to the Old Bakery and Emporium (across from the State Capital) Austin, Texas – Peace, a New Holiday PaintingPeace, my delivered painting, itself has gone through several metamorphoses to completion, starting way back to August this year (2021) when I was tentatively calling it Holiday Walk; I’d posted about it early September – September 08, 2021 – Developing 2 New Figure Paintings on Light Molding Paste on Canvas – 1 Watercolor, 1 Acrylic with Watercolor Til about a month ago it was still a vertical work, but….
- December 03, 2021 – I Am Tired, But I Am Happy; I’ve Been Painting, A Lot!The above pic contrasts below with this earlier pic shot shot in November —
- December 02, 2021 – My Minimalist Art Experiment, “Abstract Minimalism 1 (in-progress) Part 2, Major ShiftThe large blue area (which I loved) had to be muted (or change the other orange/red areas). Blue bottom areas were also muted. The white/yellow glaze over the blue area tinting it into green. But, do I want to do more? Do I need to do more?
- December 01, 2021 – My Minimalist Art Experiment, “Abstract Minimalism 1 (in-progress) Part 1, a BeginningA funny thing happened on my way to my newest attempt to correctly ( ie, satisfyingly ) extrapolate a detail shot ( variations of which I’m calling, “Approach” ) of one of my paintings (Autumn Passage) — — during the 2nd lay-in, after applying Light Molding Paste over the canvas, I ended up, when I’d see it from a distance, ie through a door from another room, very much liking its basic look; enough so I decided to try and enhance the current stage of the painting, yet, keep it’s basic minimalism intact 😊
- November 30, 2021 – My Idea for Promoting My WordPress Blog Posts on Twitter (With My Pinned Tweet), Part 4And so far, I’m very pleased with how it’s working. It’s saving me a bit of time, yet also keeping tweets going out promoting my more recent posts. I could probably do with slightly more frequently….
- November 29, 2021 – Fine Art America News : “Easy Morning” and “Walking in Light” Featured in Art Groups + Sold a “If Dads Were” Coffee CupBoth figures in the painting above and below are watercolors, though, Easy Morning is all watercolor on absorbent ground. Walking in Light’s paint, around the figure below, is acrylic; both the watercolor figure and remainder of my painting done on Golden’s Light Molding Paste. Golden has evidently been at improving acrylics a long time, as I learned in this post (with links to Golden’s article), and I can say that for me, working on their molding paste, in watercolor and acrylic, is a real treat!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊