Very pleasantly surprised how well received this new #watercolor’s been received ♥️
Also particularly nice it’s garnered more than the usual number of views – vs other recent work & other #1 viewed for the week images.
Using one of Arteza’s black brush pens, it shows the pen’s exceptional ability to lay down thick and wash pigment (see image below).
The thick nicely textured Canson XL watercolor paper of course helps too 😊
Fine Art America’s High Resolution Preview option above shows both the pigment density changes and the quality of Canson’s watercolor papers. Tapping the image on FAA shifts the preview box from area to area.
For fun, I’ve posted a variation of the general motif I’ve been using for this current Texas Hill Country series.
Here in Austin, I consider us in the “near” Hill Country, lol!
Google has a nice definition via Wikipedia I think fits –
The Texas Hill Country is a geographic region of Central and South Texas, forming the southeast part of the Edwards Plateau. Given its location, climate, terrain, and vegetation, the Hill Country can be considered the border between the American Southeast and Southwest. Wikipediavia Google Search for Texas Hill Country https://www.google.com/search?q=texas+hill+country
I’m hoping to do some more PhotoPoems very soon featuring these two new paintings 😊
Take care everyone! Stay healthy & creative! ❤️
Please tap tweet above to like, share or see product 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Watercolor Supplies –
Please tap tweet above to like, share or see product ♥️
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊