Besides also be Daylight Savings Day, jumping forward, sideways or such 😏 – it’s also Happy Pi Day!
Pizza places and grocery stores seem to be happy to help us celebrate, and – at Sheila’s suggestion and sly smile, finger pointing at the huge fresh display inside the entrance to our local Sprouts Farmers Market – I got to have the 1st apple pie I’d allowed myself since before my operations a few years ago (gall bladder problem etc etc) –
it is delicious, lol! 😃
So yes, I did “very” much enjoy my Pi(e) and eating it too! ♥️
Plus, I worked a tiny bit more on two ongoing projects, a new butterfly watercolor on paper (ala Floating Butterfly, but a different design), and a new writing (Jogging) working along the lines of Little Dancer. Tomorrow I hope to post the pics of these beginning steps.
Meanwhile, I hope everyone got to have some pie and eat it too, otherwise, why bother! Let someone else have it and not eat it, lol! 🥧
Stay well everyone, be safe, eat well 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Pi in Books –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA, Pixels) – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
Oh, I totally forgot about pie day, I’m glad you got a piece and enjoyed your treat! 🥧☺
LikeLiked by 1 person
I’d forgotten how good a fresh baked apple pie 🥧 from a place like Sprouts could taste – yummy! ♥️ 😊
[…] on from yesterday’s post on having my Pi(e) and eating it too, some fun Pi tweets I saw last night before bed […]
LikeLiked by 1 person