I think my post title may end up being long than my post, lol!
I’m working on 2 projects back and forth, finding that right now I need the switch from one art form (digital) to another (watercolor). It helps me reset myself creatively, at least in this time frame, and lets me work longer than if solely concentrated on one project. The latter happens, I well know 😊, when it’s “time” for me to dig into it. I seemed to be doing that yesterday, mostly focussed on the digital work, but still getting some pigment licks on my new butterfly.
Both images, below and above, are the first lay-ins, both done the same day.
Those damp yawning dawns.short expert from Jogger, poem included in my Arts poetry collection avail on Amazon
When, all of a sudden –
you rise above all the motion.
Tomorrow, time permitting, I’ll have update images on what I’ve been able to do with @ pic ♥️
For reference, and those curious 😊 – my 1st digital line art / poem / wash recently was Little Dancer.
And my most recent butterfly watercolor superimposed on line art was Floating Butterfly.
I’ll probably list those again. It might be interesting to see these two earlier works and compare them to the progressive stages I’m trying to capture this time around. If nothing else, they’ll sure be good reminders for me, lol!
My digital art is done with Affinity Photo, and my watercolor art via Arteza’s Real Brush Pens.
Take care everyone! Be safe & stay creative! 💕
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Arts Poetry –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- April 18, 2021 – Moving in Our 70’s in a Time of Covid – Stragglers Needing Packing“I have most my images, prints and originals, paper/canvas/panels, mostly packed now…Somehow I’ve ended up with several stragglers, lol!”
- April 17, 2021 – Reblog/Review : Keeping Colors Crisp and Clean via Dianne Mize“…though I’ve almost finally finished Lady in Paris 1889 and even got a 1/2 decent photo pic of it this morning, I’ve since added a few more touches – actually applying some of the 4 common sense tips in today’s newsletter tip from Dianne Mize.”
- April 16, 2021 – Moving in Our 70’s in a Time of Covid – Boxing It UpStay well everyone, and wish us continued good luck w/our move!
- April 15, 2021 – Abstract Detail 2 Faith in a Safe Return, My Newest #DigitalArt Upload @FineArtAmerica“Though not a detail abstract, where the originating image is otherwise unknown, this is a tight cropping round the female figure in the original small 5×7 watercolor on canvas panel”
- April 14, 2021 – The Unintended SculptureAttractive as it is – the modeled plastic cup/drink container – it was an accidental sculpture courtesy of our dishwasher, lol!
- April 13, 2021 – Moving in Our 70s During Covid – Removing Pictures from the WallsYesterday was a small but significant day in our move-prep days, I took down the remainder of our paintings and pictures from the walls.
- April 12, 2021 – My Most Viewed Image This Week @FineArtAmerica, Inspiring Gift Writing, “Volleyball Setter Poster 2”It’s very neat to see my new visual design for Volleyball Setter hit the mark of most-seen last week at Fine Art America!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊