Well, Sheila and I’ve reached that point in our move prep where, between not enough time, exhaustion and needing a break, we’re too pressed for time and tired to do many of our usual preferred routines.
But we are preparing for a new day in a new location much nearer town (close to the above pic where we lived before for a long time, but a little more west, closer to Zilker Botanical Garden) and family (grandchildren and children).
Pressed so tight for time today (45 mph norther blowing into Austin as I write this morning) I won’t even go into my projected blogging and creative challenges and changes, most of which look to have their usual silver linings in them, even if I’ve to accept them reluctantly, lol!
I’ll just say we’re trying to beat the brunt of the gale force norther winds & temps (projected to hit 90 next week 😏) by getting out early to drop more things off at our nearby storage and go to two stores for goodies and supplies 😊
I do plan to do more short post/updates through and into our move, and updates on the creative projects I am able to dabble into ♥️
Stay safe everyone!
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊