I’ve talked awhile in several posts now, marveling how much I like “segments” of my paintings or photos, wishing or thinking they’d make great images in themselves.
I can more easily allow myself to call this little snippet from my watercolor “great” because it’s like I didn’t even really create it! I mean, I did – but, this piece of the whole was not my intent.
It’s more like an accidental find. That’s ok of course, lol! But I sure can’t claim other than creating something with a “find” within it – and that’s ok too 😊
Still mine, and, maybe, in the long run, more importantly, possibly a huge source of inspiration on how to create other work like, intentionally ❤️
The design itself lends itself to tons of differing gift ideas. My pillow tweet below’s one of my fav’s!
Reminds me of back in the 80s when I was freewheeling in acrylics just to enjoy and learn how color and paint felt and worked 😊- https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/featured/butterfly-and-hand-surreal-abstract-felipe-adan-lerma.html
My other most recent full abstract is a watercolor back in September of last year (2020)! –
My Watercolor Abstracts – Exploring
Before that, it was Ridges of Light late 2019!
Maybe this time around it won’t be so long ‘tween abstracts, lol! 😊
Stay well everyone! Keep exploring and enjoying what you have 💕
ps – raining & cloudy in Austin today, but probably better than the near 100s we may get next week, lol!
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Abstract Art –
Please tap tweet above to like, share or see product ♥️
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- April 18, 2021 – Moving in Our 70’s in a Time of Covid – Stragglers Needing Packing“I have most my images, prints and originals, paper/canvas/panels, mostly packed now…Somehow I’ve ended up with several stragglers, lol!”
- April 17, 2021 – Reblog/Review : Keeping Colors Crisp and Clean via Dianne Mize“…though I’ve almost finally finished Lady in Paris 1889 and even got a 1/2 decent photo pic of it this morning, I’ve since added a few more touches – actually applying some of the 4 common sense tips in today’s newsletter tip from Dianne Mize.”
- April 16, 2021 – Moving in Our 70’s in a Time of Covid – Boxing It UpStay well everyone, and wish us continued good luck w/our move!
- April 15, 2021 – Abstract Detail 2 Faith in a Safe Return, My Newest #DigitalArt Upload @FineArtAmerica“Though not a detail abstract, where the originating image is otherwise unknown, this is a tight cropping round the female figure in the original small 5×7 watercolor on canvas panel”
- April 14, 2021 – The Unintended SculptureAttractive as it is – the modeled plastic cup/drink container – it was an accidental sculpture courtesy of our dishwasher, lol!
- April 13, 2021 – Moving in Our 70s During Covid – Removing Pictures from the WallsYesterday was a small but significant day in our move-prep days, I took down the remainder of our paintings and pictures from the walls.
- April 12, 2021 – My Most Viewed Image This Week @FineArtAmerica, Inspiring Gift Writing, “Volleyball Setter Poster 2”It’s very neat to see my new visual design for Volleyball Setter hit the mark of most-seen last week at Fine Art America!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊