I’ve talked awhile in several posts now, marveling how much I like “segments” of my paintings or photos, wishing or thinking they’d make great images in themselves.
I can more easily allow myself to call this little snippet from my watercolor “great” because it’s like I didn’t even really create it! I mean, I did – but, this piece of the whole was not my intent.
It’s more like an accidental find. That’s ok of course, lol! But I sure can’t claim other than creating something with a “find” within it – and that’s ok too 😊
Still mine, and, maybe, in the long run, more importantly, possibly a huge source of inspiration on how to create other work like, intentionally ❤️
The design itself lends itself to tons of differing gift ideas. My pillow tweet below’s one of my fav’s!
Reminds me of back in the 80s when I was freewheeling in acrylics just to enjoy and learn how color and paint felt and worked 😊- https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/featured/butterfly-and-hand-surreal-abstract-felipe-adan-lerma.html
My other most recent full abstract is a watercolor back in September of last year (2020)! –
My Watercolor Abstracts – Exploring
Before that, it was Ridges of Light late 2019!
Maybe this time around it won’t be so long ‘tween abstracts, lol! 😊
Stay well everyone! Keep exploring and enjoying what you have 💕
ps – raining & cloudy in Austin today, but probably better than the near 100s we may get next week, lol!
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Abstract Art –
Please tap tweet above to like, share or see product ♥️
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- August 04, 2021 – The Resurgence of COVID-19There’s few times life or death issues are so widespread they not only engulf those close to us, but nearly everyone one hears about – this is one of those times…KVUE news, whose images I’m using for this post, has an article title, “‘The choice now becomes vaccination or ventilator.’ 230 unvaccinated people hospitalized for COVID-19 in Austin in 2 weeks, versus 47 vaccinated.”
- August 03, 2021 – Working a New 16×20 Acrylic, Working Title : Testing the Water, Refining the Figure, Developing the BackgroundI wanted to do more on this but things are happening re Covid, in my life. I’ll have more on this very soon – nothing w/me or family here in Austin (despite horrid #s lately), but nearby, also here in Texas. Wonderful how fluid and flexible art is, giving us challenges one day, inspiration on another, and solace even when needed.
- August 02, 2021 – Prepping a New 16×20 Acrylic, Working Title : Testing the Water, 1st Figure Lay-inI included my most recent updated image from a post a few days ago further below. Besides the figure work (not yet complete), you can see where I continued to rework the area around the figure, setting her off more completely.
- August 01, 2021 – Some Interruptions in Life are BlessingsJust back from an incredible trip to the Galapagos west of Ecuador, wife & I got the opportunity to have the youngest grandchild over. This is from our mid-morning walk in warm dappled light ❤️ I only wish I’d realized the value of this with our own children more fully…
- July 31, 2021 – Prepping a New 16×20 Acrylic, Working Title : Testing the WaterThe initial goal was to simply select and mark the area for my figure. Then I freely applied Golden’s light molding paste, leaving the selected area for my figure much more level, and forming the paste into potentially vegetative designs as inspiration and malleable ground meshed —
- July 30, 2021 – What a Difference a New Keyboard Makes : LENRICH iPad pro 12.9 case with keyboardThis is an older now discontinued keyboard, but one of the few still available for my IPad Pro 2nd generation model (current model is 5th generation I believe), but I’m impressed with it enough to post about it and (if all continues well) my renewed ease of use not having to use the onscreen keyboard for blog posts, emails etc – that’s a big deal for me, lol! 😊
- July 29, 2021 – Whew! Yesterday Was a Day of Plowing Through, lol!Above is a picture of me November 2019 (notice the weather is warm but hot, finally 😊) and I look just a bit worn out? I’d just climbed the 218 steps to top of Old Baldy near Wimberley Texas! That’s kinda how I felt yesterday, only without as nice a view, lol! I’ll just say that….
Thanks again, everyone! 😊