I’ve talked awhile in several posts now, marveling how much I like “segments” of my paintings or photos, wishing or thinking they’d make great images in themselves.
I can more easily allow myself to call this little snippet from my watercolor “great” because it’s like I didn’t even really create it! I mean, I did – but, this piece of the whole was not my intent.
It’s more like an accidental find. That’s ok of course, lol! But I sure can’t claim other than creating something with a “find” within it – and that’s ok too 😊
Still mine, and, maybe, in the long run, more importantly, possibly a huge source of inspiration on how to create other work like, intentionally ❤️
The design itself lends itself to tons of differing gift ideas. My pillow tweet below’s one of my fav’s!
Reminds me of back in the 80s when I was freewheeling in acrylics just to enjoy and learn how color and paint felt and worked 😊- https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/featured/butterfly-and-hand-surreal-abstract-felipe-adan-lerma.html
My other most recent full abstract is a watercolor back in September of last year (2020)! –
My Watercolor Abstracts – Exploring
Before that, it was Ridges of Light late 2019!
Maybe this time around it won’t be so long ‘tween abstracts, lol! 😊
Stay well everyone! Keep exploring and enjoying what you have 💕
ps – raining & cloudy in Austin today, but probably better than the near 100s we may get next week, lol!
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Abstract Art –
Please tap tweet above to like, share or see product ♥️
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- September 27, 2022 – Now This Sounds Right : “Fed can avoid ‘deep pain’ in inflation fight, Bostic says”One of the fun things of being a lay-person in re to an esoteric topic, like the effect of Federal Reserve actions and statements about folks in my fiscal strata is – long as I’m upfront it’s my opinion – I can say how things appear from my socio-economic perspective.
- September 26, 2022 – Changes to My Blog – No Externally Generated Ads / Blogging As AbleI needed to regroup.
- September 25, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Walk Among the Wildflowers” : circa 2020I’m hoping to catch the deadline to submit it to a new-to-me Austin venue, Bee Caves Arts Foundation. Do wish me luck. It’d be a great add-on to its being my most viewed on Fine Art America this past week 😊🙏
- September 22, 2022 – Clean Energy, Part 5 – The Practical Problem, and, How #Solar Kept the Lights on After Fiona Left #PuertoRico in the DarkThe bulk of the info is a very fairly laid out presentation that a 90% of renewable energy is mostly doable and feasible. The only really debatable portion, and Dan presents pluses and minuses for each possible choice, is how to supply that last needed 10%.
- September 21, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 5 : Adding a 4th ( textured ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )Much enhanced less subtle, but more vibrant, the current stage of development for Danseur en Bleu is nearing a finish.
- September 20, 2022 – A Beginner’s View : Inflation, the Economy, Climate, Clean Energy, Health etc, How Are They Related in Our Current Everyday Lives? – An On-Going Inquiry, Part 7 – #ClimateTweetsA selection of Tweets I’ve Retweeted about #Climate & related topics, both scary & hopeful 😊🙏
- September 19, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 4 : Adding a 3rd ( pink ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )I only painted a few minutes, ten or so, after mixing matte gel medium and a touch of acrylic rose, and I could only do it because I’m hopeful!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊