Started this post last night, worked on it this morning, and now, almost 8pm, gonna try and finish it, lol! Did get lots of sorting/packing/contacting current & future internet providers for our move, plus the requisite walking/eating/and I forget what else ☺️
So, to save time, and cause can’t seem to think of a better way to intro this new digital out-take of a larger piece, here’s what I came up with on my Fine Art America description couple days ago 😊
Though not a detail abstract, where the originating image is otherwise unknown, this is a tight cropping round the female figure in the original small 5×7 watercolor on canvas panel ( https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/featured/faith-in-a-safe-return-felipe-adan-lerma.html ). 😊Nevertheless, without the full painting’s context, I see and feel this as an abstract, not knowable in its whole as presented. Yet, like Abstract Detail 1 Sun Spot Flower ( https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/featured/sun-spot-flower-felipe-adan-lerma.html ), the abstraction can exist as itself, differently, distinct and apart from the original whole. Otherwise I’d feel it’d be just a bad cropping, and not worth presenting in itself.https://fineartamerica.com/featured/abstract-detail-2-faith-in-a-safe-return-felipe-adan-lerma.html
Abstract Detail 2 Faith in a Safe Return is worth presenting as a stand-alone. The textures and colors, as I want all my Abstract Detail presentations to be, are an interest in themselves 💕
I felt, among the gift items like towel or yoga, that this image went well on, the notebook cover was kinda eye catching, enough to draw a lingering or second glance at least ❤️
Abstract Detail 2 Faith in a Safe Return’s full parent image sold at Buda Mercantile earlier this year 💕
Buda Mercantile is now going through a transformation for a new business owner and we all wish them the very best in their wholistic ventures!
Hoping everyone’s doing well and looking for more or even better of the same! 😊
Take care —
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Abstract Art –
Please tap tweet above to like, share or see product ♥️
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊