Started this post last night, worked on it this morning, and now, almost 8pm, gonna try and finish it, lol! Did get lots of sorting/packing/contacting current & future internet providers for our move, plus the requisite walking/eating/and I forget what else ☺️
So, to save time, and cause can’t seem to think of a better way to intro this new digital out-take of a larger piece, here’s what I came up with on my Fine Art America description couple days ago 😊
Though not a detail abstract, where the originating image is otherwise unknown, this is a tight cropping round the female figure in the original small 5×7 watercolor on canvas panel ( https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/featured/faith-in-a-safe-return-felipe-adan-lerma.html ). 😊Nevertheless, without the full painting’s context, I see and feel this as an abstract, not knowable in its whole as presented. Yet, like Abstract Detail 1 Sun Spot Flower ( https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/featured/sun-spot-flower-felipe-adan-lerma.html ), the abstraction can exist as itself, differently, distinct and apart from the original whole. Otherwise I’d feel it’d be just a bad cropping, and not worth presenting in itself.https://fineartamerica.com/featured/abstract-detail-2-faith-in-a-safe-return-felipe-adan-lerma.html
Abstract Detail 2 Faith in a Safe Return is worth presenting as a stand-alone. The textures and colors, as I want all my Abstract Detail presentations to be, are an interest in themselves 💕
I felt, among the gift items like towel or yoga, that this image went well on, the notebook cover was kinda eye catching, enough to draw a lingering or second glance at least ❤️
Abstract Detail 2 Faith in a Safe Return’s full parent image sold at Buda Mercantile earlier this year 💕
Buda Mercantile is now going through a transformation for a new business owner and we all wish them the very best in their wholistic ventures!
Hoping everyone’s doing well and looking for more or even better of the same! 😊
Take care —
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Abstract Art –
Please tap tweet above to like, share or see product ♥️
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- October 02, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Walking With the Stars Poster” : circa 2022Especially nice for to see my poster version of “Walking with the Stars” appear as my most viewed image of the week at Fine Art America 😊
- October 01, 2022 – Opinion: Careening Screaming Laughing Round the Curve and Guardrails America ( and the world ) is Entering Adulthood, Part 1…it’s my opinion humanity will soon decide to survive or not. And that we can only decide to survive by also deciding that means all of us.
- September 28, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 6 : Adding a 5th ( scumbled ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )I don’t want to forget, souls and spirits that we may be, we are also of and from the Earth we stand upon ❤️
- September 27, 2022 – Now This Sounds Right : “Fed can avoid ‘deep pain’ in inflation fight, Bostic says”One of the fun things of being a lay-person in re to an esoteric topic, like the effect of Federal Reserve actions and statements about folks in my fiscal strata is – long as I’m upfront it’s my opinion – I can say how things appear from my socio-economic perspective.
- September 26, 2022 – Changes to My Blog – No Externally Generated Ads / Blogging As AbleI needed to regroup.
- September 25, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Walk Among the Wildflowers” : circa 2020I’m hoping to catch the deadline to submit it to a new-to-me Austin venue, Bee Caves Arts Foundation. Do wish me luck. It’d be a great add-on to its being my most viewed on Fine Art America this past week 😊🙏
- September 22, 2022 – Clean Energy, Part 5 – The Practical Problem, and, How #Solar Kept the Lights on After Fiona Left #PuertoRico in the DarkThe bulk of the info is a very fairly laid out presentation that a 90% of renewable energy is mostly doable and feasible. The only really debatable portion, and Dan presents pluses and minuses for each possible choice, is how to supply that last needed 10%.
Thanks again, everyone! 😊