I have most my images, prints and originals, paper/canvas/panels, mostly packed now.
Somehow I’ve ended up with several stragglers, lol! A small pile of 8×10 prints, including my Feb 2017 shot of the SRV statue close to where we’re moving back though not as close as we used to live to it; some larger panoramic shots off the Island Line Trail crossing Lake Champlain from the mainland to South Hero (and where, all goes well, we may finally visit again this summer 😊), and one of my original line art butterflies printed out onto a 12×18 watercolor paper to what might happen!
It almost seems on purpose, just for the photo, but it really wasn’t, lol!
No, I have a large stack of other 12x18s, along with lots of 8x10s including clear sleeves and backings, plus stacked plastic storage containers of my watercolor paper pics and paper.
No big deal. There’s so much that’s been gotten ready, it’s ok.
These were actually stragglers already, hiding, or having been hidden and forgotten more likely – by me 😏 – sometime over the last couple years. Once we’re settled in our new, even if smaller apt, I’ll have ready spaces and homes for them til I can begin showing and, hopefully, selling them again ☺️
Tomorrow, if I can upload another new poem from my Volleyball series to Fine Art America, I may have at least a sorta-regular post!
Tomorrow is finish what we can before Sheila and I spend Tuesday morning doing paperwork and taking possession of our new space, then make at least two round trips with what we can stuff in our car, plus a friend who might be able to help out that afternoon, then after on Wednesday morning. After that, it’s the big move!
I truly appreciate all the good wishes and hopefulness we all usually want to feel when relocating 💕
Take care then, sneak in creative moments, make time for relaxation breaks, breathe!
And stay well! ♥️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Art Storage –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- August 03, 2021 – Working a New 16×20 Acrylic, Working Title : Testing the Water, Refining the Figure, Developing the BackgroundI wanted to do more on this but things are happening re Covid, in my life. I’ll have more on this very soon – nothing w/me or family here in Austin (despite horrid #s lately), but nearby, also here in Texas. Wonderful how fluid and flexible art is, giving us challenges one day, inspiration on another, and solace even when needed.
- August 02, 2021 – Prepping a New 16×20 Acrylic, Working Title : Testing the Water, 1st Figure Lay-inI included my most recent updated image from a post a few days ago further below. Besides the figure work (not yet complete), you can see where I continued to rework the area around the figure, setting her off more completely.
- August 01, 2021 – Some Interruptions in Life are BlessingsJust back from an incredible trip to the Galapagos west of Ecuador, wife & I got the opportunity to have the youngest grandchild over. This is from our mid-morning walk in warm dappled light ❤️ I only wish I’d realized the value of this with our own children more fully…
- July 31, 2021 – Prepping a New 16×20 Acrylic, Working Title : Testing the WaterThe initial goal was to simply select and mark the area for my figure. Then I freely applied Golden’s light molding paste, leaving the selected area for my figure much more level, and forming the paste into potentially vegetative designs as inspiration and malleable ground meshed —
- July 30, 2021 – What a Difference a New Keyboard Makes : LENRICH iPad pro 12.9 case with keyboardThis is an older now discontinued keyboard, but one of the few still available for my IPad Pro 2nd generation model (current model is 5th generation I believe), but I’m impressed with it enough to post about it and (if all continues well) my renewed ease of use not having to use the onscreen keyboard for blog posts, emails etc – that’s a big deal for me, lol! 😊
- July 29, 2021 – Whew! Yesterday Was a Day of Plowing Through, lol!Above is a picture of me November 2019 (notice the weather is warm but hot, finally 😊) and I look just a bit worn out? I’d just climbed the 218 steps to top of Old Baldy near Wimberley Texas! That’s kinda how I felt yesterday, only without as nice a view, lol! I’ll just say that….
- July 28, 2021 – New 25×40 #Acrylic on Canvas In-Progress : Barton Springs Greenbelt Indian SummerA chore heat filled day where my keyboard evidently is deciding it’s had it, lol! Hopefully I finish this post 😊 Basically I started the groundwork for my newest painting, acrylic, wanting to settle on my composition before hand, unlike how I handled my just finished watercolor, same size, where I inserted my figure at the end.
Thanks again, everyone! 😊