I have most my images, prints and originals, paper/canvas/panels, mostly packed now.
Somehow I’ve ended up with several stragglers, lol! A small pile of 8×10 prints, including my Feb 2017 shot of the SRV statue close to where we’re moving back though not as close as we used to live to it; some larger panoramic shots off the Island Line Trail crossing Lake Champlain from the mainland to South Hero (and where, all goes well, we may finally visit again this summer 😊), and one of my original line art butterflies printed out onto a 12×18 watercolor paper to what might happen!
It almost seems on purpose, just for the photo, but it really wasn’t, lol!
No, I have a large stack of other 12x18s, along with lots of 8x10s including clear sleeves and backings, plus stacked plastic storage containers of my watercolor paper pics and paper.
No big deal. There’s so much that’s been gotten ready, it’s ok.
These were actually stragglers already, hiding, or having been hidden and forgotten more likely – by me 😏 – sometime over the last couple years. Once we’re settled in our new, even if smaller apt, I’ll have ready spaces and homes for them til I can begin showing and, hopefully, selling them again ☺️
Tomorrow, if I can upload another new poem from my Volleyball series to Fine Art America, I may have at least a sorta-regular post!
Tomorrow is finish what we can before Sheila and I spend Tuesday morning doing paperwork and taking possession of our new space, then make at least two round trips with what we can stuff in our car, plus a friend who might be able to help out that afternoon, then after on Wednesday morning. After that, it’s the big move!
I truly appreciate all the good wishes and hopefulness we all usually want to feel when relocating 💕
Take care then, sneak in creative moments, make time for relaxation breaks, breathe!
And stay well! ♥️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Art Storage –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- May 08, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, My New Art Room Taking Shape : Stirring Up Thoughts and Feelings
- May 08, 2021 – Interesting Tweets I’ve Spotted RecentlyBelow are random tweets I liked for some reason – uplifting, funny, inspiring, informative, hopeful, pretty..something good or encouraging at the least 😊
- May 07, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, Sheila Out Exploring a New-to-Us Part of Austin
- May 07, 2021 – Reblog/Review : Luminosity in Watercolor via Dianne MizeAs usual, what’s especially nice about Dianne Mize’s relatively short Quick Tip YouTube videos, is not only the amount of information she relays to us, but how she relays it, generously giving examples both on her palette and her painting paper of what she’s discussing – in this case, creating a sense of luminosity with watercolors (vs oils).
- May 06, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, Cactus Flowers
- May 06, 2021 – My Two Most Viewed Posts on My Site in April, Tied – One New, One Old : American Watercolor Reblog and Volleyball SetterPretty amazing, like my two most recently most viewed images on Fine Art America, two of my blog posts here in my site, one very old (2014) and one very new (and actually near the end of April) – tied as most read – New – American Watercolor : A Painting 30 Years in the Making Older – Volleyball Setter, Original Sports Poetry Back in Stock
- May 05, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, Urban Forest Austin Texas
Thanks again, everyone! 😊