I have most my images, prints and originals, paper/canvas/panels, mostly packed now.
Somehow I’ve ended up with several stragglers, lol! A small pile of 8×10 prints, including my Feb 2017 shot of the SRV statue close to where we’re moving back though not as close as we used to live to it; some larger panoramic shots off the Island Line Trail crossing Lake Champlain from the mainland to South Hero (and where, all goes well, we may finally visit again this summer 😊), and one of my original line art butterflies printed out onto a 12×18 watercolor paper to what might happen!
It almost seems on purpose, just for the photo, but it really wasn’t, lol!
No, I have a large stack of other 12x18s, along with lots of 8x10s including clear sleeves and backings, plus stacked plastic storage containers of my watercolor paper pics and paper.
No big deal. There’s so much that’s been gotten ready, it’s ok.
These were actually stragglers already, hiding, or having been hidden and forgotten more likely – by me 😏 – sometime over the last couple years. Once we’re settled in our new, even if smaller apt, I’ll have ready spaces and homes for them til I can begin showing and, hopefully, selling them again ☺️
Tomorrow, if I can upload another new poem from my Volleyball series to Fine Art America, I may have at least a sorta-regular post!
Tomorrow is finish what we can before Sheila and I spend Tuesday morning doing paperwork and taking possession of our new space, then make at least two round trips with what we can stuff in our car, plus a friend who might be able to help out that afternoon, then after on Wednesday morning. After that, it’s the big move!
I truly appreciate all the good wishes and hopefulness we all usually want to feel when relocating 💕
Take care then, sneak in creative moments, make time for relaxation breaks, breathe!
And stay well! ♥️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Art Storage –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊