I have most my images, prints and originals, paper/canvas/panels, mostly packed now.
Somehow I’ve ended up with several stragglers, lol! A small pile of 8×10 prints, including my Feb 2017 shot of the SRV statue close to where we’re moving back though not as close as we used to live to it; some larger panoramic shots off the Island Line Trail crossing Lake Champlain from the mainland to South Hero (and where, all goes well, we may finally visit again this summer 😊), and one of my original line art butterflies printed out onto a 12×18 watercolor paper to what might happen!
It almost seems on purpose, just for the photo, but it really wasn’t, lol!
No, I have a large stack of other 12x18s, along with lots of 8x10s including clear sleeves and backings, plus stacked plastic storage containers of my watercolor paper pics and paper.
No big deal. There’s so much that’s been gotten ready, it’s ok.
These were actually stragglers already, hiding, or having been hidden and forgotten more likely – by me 😏 – sometime over the last couple years. Once we’re settled in our new, even if smaller apt, I’ll have ready spaces and homes for them til I can begin showing and, hopefully, selling them again ☺️
Tomorrow, if I can upload another new poem from my Volleyball series to Fine Art America, I may have at least a sorta-regular post!
Tomorrow is finish what we can before Sheila and I spend Tuesday morning doing paperwork and taking possession of our new space, then make at least two round trips with what we can stuff in our car, plus a friend who might be able to help out that afternoon, then after on Wednesday morning. After that, it’s the big move!
I truly appreciate all the good wishes and hopefulness we all usually want to feel when relocating 💕
Take care then, sneak in creative moments, make time for relaxation breaks, breathe!
And stay well! ♥️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Art Storage –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- September 27, 2022 – Now This Sounds Right : “Fed can avoid ‘deep pain’ in inflation fight, Bostic says”One of the fun things of being a lay-person in re to an esoteric topic, like the effect of Federal Reserve actions and statements about folks in my fiscal strata is – long as I’m upfront it’s my opinion – I can say how things appear from my socio-economic perspective.
- September 26, 2022 – Changes to My Blog – No Externally Generated Ads / Blogging As AbleI needed to regroup.
- September 25, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Walk Among the Wildflowers” : circa 2020I’m hoping to catch the deadline to submit it to a new-to-me Austin venue, Bee Caves Arts Foundation. Do wish me luck. It’d be a great add-on to its being my most viewed on Fine Art America this past week 😊🙏
- September 22, 2022 – Clean Energy, Part 5 – The Practical Problem, and, How #Solar Kept the Lights on After Fiona Left #PuertoRico in the DarkThe bulk of the info is a very fairly laid out presentation that a 90% of renewable energy is mostly doable and feasible. The only really debatable portion, and Dan presents pluses and minuses for each possible choice, is how to supply that last needed 10%.
- September 21, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 5 : Adding a 4th ( textured ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )Much enhanced less subtle, but more vibrant, the current stage of development for Danseur en Bleu is nearing a finish.
- September 20, 2022 – A Beginner’s View : Inflation, the Economy, Climate, Clean Energy, Health etc, How Are They Related in Our Current Everyday Lives? – An On-Going Inquiry, Part 7 – #ClimateTweetsA selection of Tweets I’ve Retweeted about #Climate & related topics, both scary & hopeful 😊🙏
- September 19, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 4 : Adding a 3rd ( pink ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )I only painted a few minutes, ten or so, after mixing matte gel medium and a touch of acrylic rose, and I could only do it because I’m hopeful!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊