I think the relief of being done with the move between locations really konked us out last night, lol!
Slept little later than usual, made a leisurely healthy breakfast, sorted through a variety of boxes – emptying some, re-arranging others, and tossing out to recycle all we no longer needed – yay!
It was near noon, day heating up quickly toward near 90, before we worked our way to the car and headed to Target and Office Depot, both in the same center near our newer location.
Got a new smallish microwave (girl at the store got a full size plate to make sure that would fit), got a small set of drawers for the towels, and shopped several sturdy containers to fit my larger prints and watercolor paper – but didn’t decide on the latter yet. No hurries on our part right now.
Lunch ran kinda later than usual since we woke later too, but sure was yummy to have shrimp and salad! I kinda helped by mixing up fresh cole slaw w/dressing ☺️
Later, Sheila made out the inspection list for our new place to hand to the office. Not much to notate, a good sign so far!
And maybe make our 1st new, shorter-route trip to the younger grandchild’s place ♥️
The two paintings on the wall are Valentine’s Day Snow 2003 (painted about the same year) and Sailing Ship (done about three years ago). Both are oils and neither’s ever been photographed well enough to post on Fine Art America; but now, in our new place with it’s new light, maybe that can happen 😊
Meanwhile, #1 plan right now, to definitely rest & pace ourselves —
Take care everyone! Time to rest 💕
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Moving Supplies –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- October 02, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Walking With the Stars Poster” : circa 2022Especially nice for to see my poster version of “Walking with the Stars” appear as my most viewed image of the week at Fine Art America 😊
- October 01, 2022 – Opinion: Careening Screaming Laughing Round the Curve and Guardrails America ( and the world ) is Entering Adulthood, Part 1…it’s my opinion humanity will soon decide to survive or not. And that we can only decide to survive by also deciding that means all of us.
- September 28, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 6 : Adding a 5th ( scumbled ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )I don’t want to forget, souls and spirits that we may be, we are also of and from the Earth we stand upon ❤️
- September 27, 2022 – Now This Sounds Right : “Fed can avoid ‘deep pain’ in inflation fight, Bostic says”One of the fun things of being a lay-person in re to an esoteric topic, like the effect of Federal Reserve actions and statements about folks in my fiscal strata is – long as I’m upfront it’s my opinion – I can say how things appear from my socio-economic perspective.
- September 26, 2022 – Changes to My Blog – No Externally Generated Ads / Blogging As AbleI needed to regroup.
- September 25, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Walk Among the Wildflowers” : circa 2020I’m hoping to catch the deadline to submit it to a new-to-me Austin venue, Bee Caves Arts Foundation. Do wish me luck. It’d be a great add-on to its being my most viewed on Fine Art America this past week 😊🙏
- September 22, 2022 – Clean Energy, Part 5 – The Practical Problem, and, How #Solar Kept the Lights on After Fiona Left #PuertoRico in the DarkThe bulk of the info is a very fairly laid out presentation that a 90% of renewable energy is mostly doable and feasible. The only really debatable portion, and Dan presents pluses and minuses for each possible choice, is how to supply that last needed 10%.
Thanks again, everyone! 😊