I think the relief of being done with the move between locations really konked us out last night, lol!
Slept little later than usual, made a leisurely healthy breakfast, sorted through a variety of boxes – emptying some, re-arranging others, and tossing out to recycle all we no longer needed – yay!
It was near noon, day heating up quickly toward near 90, before we worked our way to the car and headed to Target and Office Depot, both in the same center near our newer location.
Got a new smallish microwave (girl at the store got a full size plate to make sure that would fit), got a small set of drawers for the towels, and shopped several sturdy containers to fit my larger prints and watercolor paper – but didn’t decide on the latter yet. No hurries on our part right now.
Lunch ran kinda later than usual since we woke later too, but sure was yummy to have shrimp and salad! I kinda helped by mixing up fresh cole slaw w/dressing ☺️
Later, Sheila made out the inspection list for our new place to hand to the office. Not much to notate, a good sign so far!
And maybe make our 1st new, shorter-route trip to the younger grandchild’s place ♥️
The two paintings on the wall are Valentine’s Day Snow 2003 (painted about the same year) and Sailing Ship (done about three years ago). Both are oils and neither’s ever been photographed well enough to post on Fine Art America; but now, in our new place with it’s new light, maybe that can happen 😊
Meanwhile, #1 plan right now, to definitely rest & pace ourselves —
Take care everyone! Time to rest 💕
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Moving Supplies –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- May 18, 2022 – Places In or Near Austin Texas You Can See and Buy My Prints ( Art and Photography ) #PrimalGallery #OldBakery&EmporiumPrints have consistently out-sold my originals if for no other reasons than they are less expensive and usually have more items to choose from. Not bad reasons at all 😊 What I want to do now though is, begin to –
- May 17, 2022 – I Have a Lot of Happenings ( art & personal ) This Week, But Still Finding Moments To Start a New Painting : Morning’s PromiseIt’s nice to dance the surface of my canvas as needed. And able ☺️ And right now, a light step, at an easy pace, may give me the time – and energy – to get more than a handful of other needed things also done this week. Not a bad compromise. For now 😊
- May 16, 2022 – New Diptych : “Freedom” Almost Finished, Panels Need Signing ( front & back )And what I’ve come across figuring out how to make prints of this that folks can work with, ie, close to or within standard size dimensions, was how to get a 22×28 image convert into – in 2 examples – an 8×10 or 12×18, and I came up with this as a starting prototype….
- May 15, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Spring Rising”I’d done a lot of deep or darker night-like paintings for a bit, so it felt pretty nice to lighten up my palette for awhile. Working back & forth, from the two approaches – playing the potential good from both approaches seems to suit my Libra middle, lol!
- May 14, 2022 – My 1st Classical Stretch Workout with Miranda Esmonde-White ( via YouTube ) in Many Months!Though similar to SilverSneakers’ classes, Miranda’s classes focus largely on making the fascia network in our bodies more fluid. Some movements are very similar, but more extended, dance-like, reflecting Miranda’s ballerina and dance background!
- May 13, 2022 – “Angel” in AVAA’s 1st Austin Art Space Gallery and Studio Group Show in a Long Time!Just a very quick post to announce that my 18×24 inch acrylic on stretched canvas, Angel – has been accepted into Austin Visual Arts Association’s ( AVAA) 1st group show since ( I believe ) the pandemic. Definitely been a long time coming and feels great to be able to be showing with this long time Austin art association again! 😊
- May 12, 2022 – Updated My #Twitter Header Image and Pinned TweetThough Twitter’s future is up in the air, or ether, or virtual landscape; and my own “footprint” there and social media in general is micro-whatever, lol! — it’s still my micro existence, and I want to care for it best I can 😊
Thanks again, everyone! 😊