I think the relief of being done with the move between locations really konked us out last night, lol!
Slept little later than usual, made a leisurely healthy breakfast, sorted through a variety of boxes – emptying some, re-arranging others, and tossing out to recycle all we no longer needed – yay!
It was near noon, day heating up quickly toward near 90, before we worked our way to the car and headed to Target and Office Depot, both in the same center near our newer location.
Got a new smallish microwave (girl at the store got a full size plate to make sure that would fit), got a small set of drawers for the towels, and shopped several sturdy containers to fit my larger prints and watercolor paper – but didn’t decide on the latter yet. No hurries on our part right now.
Lunch ran kinda later than usual since we woke later too, but sure was yummy to have shrimp and salad! I kinda helped by mixing up fresh cole slaw w/dressing ☺️
Later, Sheila made out the inspection list for our new place to hand to the office. Not much to notate, a good sign so far!
And maybe make our 1st new, shorter-route trip to the younger grandchild’s place ♥️
The two paintings on the wall are Valentine’s Day Snow 2003 (painted about the same year) and Sailing Ship (done about three years ago). Both are oils and neither’s ever been photographed well enough to post on Fine Art America; but now, in our new place with it’s new light, maybe that can happen 😊
Meanwhile, #1 plan right now, to definitely rest & pace ourselves —
Take care everyone! Time to rest 💕
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Moving Supplies –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊