I’ve looked for a way to take a day sorta-off from blogging yet keep continuity, and this may fit the bill. I could (and need to) reflect on my blog-week that’s passed, plus include some pictures and links, in case folks missed something they’d like to check out. My header image’ll simply be from one of the posts of the week 😊
Sunshine and higher temps broke out after nearly a week of slight to moderate rain and cloud cover.
Like most things in life, the cooling off before the big heat of summer was a welcome relief, and the return of sunshine and ability to get around with slip-sliding was also. Variability, in some things, must be a good thing indeed! 😊
Sheila and I celebrated our 40th anniversary yesterday by staying home and exploring the nearby Violet Crown green belt section of the trail near our new place, eating at home, and generally having a very nice time ♥️ The difference in the appearance of the Spyglass Barton Springs Greenbelt before and after/during the rains is almost startling, especially considering these were sustained yet mostly light to moderate rain. A deluge has and would shut down access to the trails down the hill from us. I hope to have a contrast post of the creek’s two “looks” this coming week.
We also made significant though certainly way beyond complete progress moving into our new apt. Experience tells us there’s no hurry, and our bodies agree, lol!
My most recent reblog, via American Watercolor, in the few days it’s been present for my April blog view count tied it at the top of my most viewed for the month. Should have a post on April’s top two most viewed very soon!
We even hosted the 8 year old grandson for a shortened intro-night (came over in the evening). When we took him for a short walk about the grounds, he skipped and hum and sang the whole way. Wish we’d take some pics of that, but there’ll be more of that too ❤️
And finally I managed to squeeze in one of my Interesting Tweets posts. Those are almost always fun to put together!
All in all, though still quite tired (and tiring easily), it’s been good.
Hopefully all will be well, for all of us 🙏
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Hiking –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- May 08, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, My New Art Room Taking Shape : Stirring Up Thoughts and FeelingsAnother of my idea-searches for something at least relatively easy for me to post when I’d rather be painting, eating, sleeping, walking, or other random unrelated surprise opportunities the day might bring 😊
- May 08, 2021 – Interesting Tweets I’ve Spotted RecentlyBelow are random tweets I liked for some reason – uplifting, funny, inspiring, informative, hopeful, pretty..something good or encouraging at the least 😊
- May 07, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, Sheila Out Exploring a New-to-Us Part of AustinAnother of my idea-searches for something at least relatively easy for me to post when I’d rather be painting, eating, sleeping, walking, or other random unrelated surprise opportunities the day might bring 😊
- May 07, 2021 – Reblog/Review : Luminosity in Watercolor via Dianne MizeAs usual, what’s especially nice about Dianne Mize’s relatively short Quick Tip YouTube videos, is not only the amount of information she relays to us, but how she relays it, generously giving examples both on her palette and her painting paper of what she’s discussing – in this case, creating a sense of luminosity with watercolors (vs oils).
- May 06, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, Cactus FlowersAnother of my idea-searches for something at least relatively easy for me to post when I’d rather be painting, eating, sleeping, walking, or other random unrelated surprise opportunities the day might bring 😊
- May 06, 2021 – My Two Most Viewed Posts on My Site in April, Tied – One New, One Old : American Watercolor Reblog and Volleyball SetterPretty amazing, like my two most recently most viewed images on Fine Art America, two of my blog posts here in my site, one very old (2014) and one very new (and actually near the end of April) – tied as most read – New – American Watercolor : A Painting 30 Years in the Making Older – Volleyball Setter, Original Sports Poetry Back in Stock
- May 05, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, Urban Forest Austin Texas
Thanks again, everyone! 😊