I’ve looked for a way to take a day sorta-off from blogging yet keep continuity, and this may fit the bill. I could (and need to) reflect on my blog-week that’s passed, plus include some pictures and links, in case folks missed something they’d like to check out. My header image’ll simply be from one of the posts of the week 😊
Sunshine and higher temps broke out after nearly a week of slight to moderate rain and cloud cover.
Like most things in life, the cooling off before the big heat of summer was a welcome relief, and the return of sunshine and ability to get around with slip-sliding was also. Variability, in some things, must be a good thing indeed! 😊
Sheila and I celebrated our 40th anniversary yesterday by staying home and exploring the nearby Violet Crown green belt section of the trail near our new place, eating at home, and generally having a very nice time ♥️ The difference in the appearance of the Spyglass Barton Springs Greenbelt before and after/during the rains is almost startling, especially considering these were sustained yet mostly light to moderate rain. A deluge has and would shut down access to the trails down the hill from us. I hope to have a contrast post of the creek’s two “looks” this coming week.
We also made significant though certainly way beyond complete progress moving into our new apt. Experience tells us there’s no hurry, and our bodies agree, lol!
My most recent reblog, via American Watercolor, in the few days it’s been present for my April blog view count tied it at the top of my most viewed for the month. Should have a post on April’s top two most viewed very soon!
We even hosted the 8 year old grandson for a shortened intro-night (came over in the evening). When we took him for a short walk about the grounds, he skipped and hum and sang the whole way. Wish we’d take some pics of that, but there’ll be more of that too ❤️
And finally I managed to squeeze in one of my Interesting Tweets posts. Those are almost always fun to put together!
All in all, though still quite tired (and tiring easily), it’s been good.
Hopefully all will be well, for all of us 🙏
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Hiking –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊