I had a heck of a time finding the above pic of Sheila in my WordPress media files today when I’d updated the post and wanted to tweet it so I could use the tweet in today’s Random image post!
Why? Because back then, in Oct of 2014, about 3 1/2 years into having a blog post, I was still not naming or describing my image files. I distinctly remember thinking, “Oh, I’ll remember where it’s at.”
Well, now, over ten years since I started my blog, that didn’t turn out quite how I thought, lol! 😊
I spent nearly 15 minutes scrolling through my images to get to those of 2014 to find Sheila’s pic which I took on our seniors’ round Lady Bird Lake bike ride trip, was finally able to click to edit her info, and saw I’d never even titled it with her name or placed any description! Let that be a lesson to you! 😏 And me!
Using the ?Mark in the blue circle bottom right of my blog post editing page I contacted WP via Chat and got an url which let me toggle how I wanted to view my media files. The lady I chatted with even sent me a screen shot to help me out —
Getting their, good for anyone on WP evidently, is via – https://wordpress.com/me/account .
I’m assuming WP recognizes the user and will only take him or her then to their own acct pg. I had to verify who I was also via a code they sent me via my chosen msg system. And if none of this works, don’t hesitate to try the Chat function with a rep, I’ve found them very helpful!
Needless to say, this wonderful image of Sheila now has “lots” of identifying easy-to-use info to find this image again ♥️
As I’ve mentioned in several of my recent “Random” pics of images around our new location, nearly all of Barton Springs Greenbelt, for many many years we were way on the other side of the creek and almost exclusively frequented Butler Park, parts of Zilker Park, and most of all – the Hike & Bike Trail around Lady Bird Lake 😊 And this pic of Sheila on our bike ride (she was the only female to make the whole trip!) is on my post at – https://felipeadanlerma.com/2014/10/29/photo-memoir-of-fun-senior-bike-ride-on-austins-hike-bike-trail/ .
Take care everyone! Don’t take for granted your wonderful image memories – name & label them! 💕
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
- November 06, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Arc de ( d’Nuit ) Triomphe Poster ” : Image Circa 2012, Poster 2017Once again one of my poster designs was my most viewed image from among my listings for prints and gifts on Fine Art America….
- October 30, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Volleyball Kill Poster” : circa 1994 ( writing ) / 2021 ( poster design )Another of my sayings / posters made it as my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America this past week, Volleyball Kill, which I wrote in the early 90s….
- October 24, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Danseur en Bleu” : circa 2022Quite an unexpected treat to see my newest painting, Danseur en Bleu, it’s 1st week on Fine Art America, be my most viewed of my images for the past week!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊