I had a heck of a time finding the above pic of Sheila in my WordPress media files today when I’d updated the post and wanted to tweet it so I could use the tweet in today’s Random image post!
Why? Because back then, in Oct of 2014, about 3 1/2 years into having a blog post, I was still not naming or describing my image files. I distinctly remember thinking, “Oh, I’ll remember where it’s at.”
Well, now, over ten years since I started my blog, that didn’t turn out quite how I thought, lol! 😊
I spent nearly 15 minutes scrolling through my images to get to those of 2014 to find Sheila’s pic which I took on our seniors’ round Lady Bird Lake bike ride trip, was finally able to click to edit her info, and saw I’d never even titled it with her name or placed any description! Let that be a lesson to you! 😏 And me!
Using the ?Mark in the blue circle bottom right of my blog post editing page I contacted WP via Chat and got an url which let me toggle how I wanted to view my media files. The lady I chatted with even sent me a screen shot to help me out —
Getting their, good for anyone on WP evidently, is via – https://wordpress.com/me/account .
I’m assuming WP recognizes the user and will only take him or her then to their own acct pg. I had to verify who I was also via a code they sent me via my chosen msg system. And if none of this works, don’t hesitate to try the Chat function with a rep, I’ve found them very helpful!
Needless to say, this wonderful image of Sheila now has “lots” of identifying easy-to-use info to find this image again ♥️
As I’ve mentioned in several of my recent “Random” pics of images around our new location, nearly all of Barton Springs Greenbelt, for many many years we were way on the other side of the creek and almost exclusively frequented Butler Park, parts of Zilker Park, and most of all – the Hike & Bike Trail around Lady Bird Lake 😊 And this pic of Sheila on our bike ride (she was the only female to make the whole trip!) is on my post at – https://felipeadanlerma.com/2014/10/29/photo-memoir-of-fun-senior-bike-ride-on-austins-hike-bike-trail/ .
Take care everyone! Don’t take for granted your wonderful image memories – name & label them! 💕
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- September 20, 2021 – Dappled Light, “Figures in a Landscape Study” Still Not Done, But, Already a Learning Tool For Me!“Learning Tool for Me” is part of my blog title today simply ’cause I’ve looking at this post as specifically geared to get me where I wanna go – keeping in mind my destination is a generalized abstraction of image / feeling / and intuitive aspiration (hopefully including figurative work) & it’s reached a point of development over my previous renditions that I now need to put my resolve into concrete, hopefully creative, useful thoughts for my future directions. Lot of contradictions. Like life. Like me 😊 Here goes (for now) —
- September 19, 2021 – Dappled Light, “Figures in a Landscape Study” ContinuedJust a quick post updating yesterday’s release showing what I’ve changed/added on to a watercolor on paper I’d 1st posted about on Sept 7th…A bigger factor in today’s image update is the addition of more “white”.
- September 18, 2021 – Dapple Light, My Creative Conundrum and CaldronMy regular readers know I’ve been more and more attracted to the idea of being able to paint dappled light, consciously, and hopefully, eventually more spontaneously. I titled my post to include both “conundrum” – which I kept misspelling til I looked it up 😊 – and “caldron” – which I keep feeling my creative heart and mind are swimming in (over their heads) lol!
- September 17, 2021 – New Most Viewed Image For the Week @FineArtAmerica, “Fantasy Walk” : Watercolor on Canvas on Light Molding Paste, #ContemporaryImpressionismSome times, some days, the little things, like the big things, if they are good and hopeful, then they are helpful.
- September 16, 2021 – Reblog(s) : Graham McQuade, Benchmarks 1 & 2 (Acrylic Painting) #figureartThis necessarily (on my part) a short post due to some time constraints, although I should add, Graham’s posts will be a quick read. They’re short, tight with information. What will take a little time, if you notice the time 😊 is….
- September 15, 2021 – Birds at Pfluger Bridge Austin @FineArtAmericaBirds at Pfluger Bridge Austin is an 11×14 oil painting I finished a little over 3 years ago, but never wrote up about individually on my blog. I realized this was the case when I tried to find my WordPress image from an older blog post to include in my most recent post; about birds of course 😊 Why I hadn’t done a post, announcing when I’d uploaded it to Fine Art America is simply that I….
- September 14, 2021 – Playing with 4K Video to Grab Still ShotsNow that we’ve had our bird feeder up a few months at our new location, we’ve come across a wider variety of birds (and other critters) and’ve been working at grabbing shots of birds in motion I might could use for sketches and such 🦅
Thanks again, everyone! 😊