I had a heck of a time finding the above pic of Sheila in my WordPress media files today when I’d updated the post and wanted to tweet it so I could use the tweet in today’s Random image post!
Why? Because back then, in Oct of 2014, about 3 1/2 years into having a blog post, I was still not naming or describing my image files. I distinctly remember thinking, “Oh, I’ll remember where it’s at.”
Well, now, over ten years since I started my blog, that didn’t turn out quite how I thought, lol! 😊
I spent nearly 15 minutes scrolling through my images to get to those of 2014 to find Sheila’s pic which I took on our seniors’ round Lady Bird Lake bike ride trip, was finally able to click to edit her info, and saw I’d never even titled it with her name or placed any description! Let that be a lesson to you! 😏 And me!
Using the ?Mark in the blue circle bottom right of my blog post editing page I contacted WP via Chat and got an url which let me toggle how I wanted to view my media files. The lady I chatted with even sent me a screen shot to help me out —
Getting their, good for anyone on WP evidently, is via – https://wordpress.com/me/account .
I’m assuming WP recognizes the user and will only take him or her then to their own acct pg. I had to verify who I was also via a code they sent me via my chosen msg system. And if none of this works, don’t hesitate to try the Chat function with a rep, I’ve found them very helpful!
Needless to say, this wonderful image of Sheila now has “lots” of identifying easy-to-use info to find this image again ♥️
As I’ve mentioned in several of my recent “Random” pics of images around our new location, nearly all of Barton Springs Greenbelt, for many many years we were way on the other side of the creek and almost exclusively frequented Butler Park, parts of Zilker Park, and most of all – the Hike & Bike Trail around Lady Bird Lake 😊 And this pic of Sheila on our bike ride (she was the only female to make the whole trip!) is on my post at – https://felipeadanlerma.com/2014/10/29/photo-memoir-of-fun-senior-bike-ride-on-austins-hike-bike-trail/ .
Take care everyone! Don’t take for granted your wonderful image memories – name & label them! 💕
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- June 23, 2021 – 2nd Update for Delivering Art for the Summer Reopening of The Old Bakery and Emporium (across from the State Capital) Austin, TexasYesterday the 8 year old and I delivered my full set of 12×18 Volleyball posters to the Old Bakery & Emporium and Mike, one of several long time consistent folks to know there, was kind enough to pose with the Texas Capitol Bldg seen through the window 😊
- June 22, 2021 – Amazon Prime Days Are Here! – Last Day Today!Amazon Prime Days June 21 & 22, 2021 😊
- June 21, 2021 – Amazon Prime Days Are Here! – June 21 & 22!Amazon Prime Days June 21 & 22, 2021 😊
- June 20, 2021 – Happy Father’s Day!I’d had several ideas what to post for today, got mired in different possible thoughts, finally settled on saving posting anything til I had my morning walk at the greenbelt, my Father’s Day morning at Barton Springs Greenbelt 😊
- June 19, 2021 – Reblog : 10 Ways To Observe #Juneteenth This Year (via Women’s Health)Reblog – Women’s Health, 10 Ways To Observe Juneteenth This Year
- June18, 2021 – What Makes Dappled Light Work? It Almost Always Looks Good!Being in and around a changing if steady light at the greenbelt near us has given me the visual impetus to actually think about something I’ve long liked in much of Renoir’s and other impressionists’ art work – dappled light.
- June 17, 2021 – Update for Delivering Art for the Reopening of The Old Bakery and Emporium (across from the State Capital) Austin, TexasAlmost a month ago I posted pics of Sheila and I making our 1st visit in over a year to the Old Bakery & Emporium where I show and sell a variety of images and writings…One of the nicer surprise developments has been a request to offer prints of my 7 unit Volleyball series.
Thanks again, everyone! 😊