Those who may be new to my site here may be asking, “so what’s the gimmick in that title?” 😊
Those who do frequent my site will probably recall this work below, Spring is a Lady —
So when the idea of using Summer is a Lady for this newest variation of my preprinted line art figure work (with watercolor) first struck me, I loved it! Then I thought, no, too gimmicky, too close to the spring version.
But then, writing the new work’s description for Fine Art America —
Using my same line art template for the figure (though flipped right to left), I’ve created a similar but distinctly softer pinker version of my watercolor, Spring is a Lady.
Whereas my spring version is bursting with the exuberance of new life, my summer version I feel mirrors the almost lazy day to day heat coating all the days’ activities. The days are longer, but the days are still vibrant, just differently so ❤️https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/featured/summer-is-a-lady-felipe-adan-lerma.html
I realized, this is not a gimmick, it’s apropos!
The title fits the new work!
And who knows, if I’m lucky enough, and think of it, I may later end up with either or both, Autumn is a Lady and Winter is a Lady. Might be kinda neat, if I can remember, and, pull it off 😊
Also, it’s been awhile since one of my images worked so well on so many products Fine Art America offers, included the tote bag – but see what you think ☺️
Thanks so much everyone! ❤️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for “watercolor art supplies” –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- October 02, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Walking With the Stars Poster” : circa 2022Especially nice for to see my poster version of “Walking with the Stars” appear as my most viewed image of the week at Fine Art America 😊
- October 01, 2022 – Opinion: Careening Screaming Laughing Round the Curve and Guardrails America ( and the world ) is Entering Adulthood, Part 1…it’s my opinion humanity will soon decide to survive or not. And that we can only decide to survive by also deciding that means all of us.
- September 28, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 6 : Adding a 5th ( scumbled ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )I don’t want to forget, souls and spirits that we may be, we are also of and from the Earth we stand upon ❤️
- September 27, 2022 – Now This Sounds Right : “Fed can avoid ‘deep pain’ in inflation fight, Bostic says”One of the fun things of being a lay-person in re to an esoteric topic, like the effect of Federal Reserve actions and statements about folks in my fiscal strata is – long as I’m upfront it’s my opinion – I can say how things appear from my socio-economic perspective.
- September 26, 2022 – Changes to My Blog – No Externally Generated Ads / Blogging As AbleI needed to regroup.
- September 25, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Walk Among the Wildflowers” : circa 2020I’m hoping to catch the deadline to submit it to a new-to-me Austin venue, Bee Caves Arts Foundation. Do wish me luck. It’d be a great add-on to its being my most viewed on Fine Art America this past week 😊🙏
- September 22, 2022 – Clean Energy, Part 5 – The Practical Problem, and, How #Solar Kept the Lights on After Fiona Left #PuertoRico in the DarkThe bulk of the info is a very fairly laid out presentation that a 90% of renewable energy is mostly doable and feasible. The only really debatable portion, and Dan presents pluses and minuses for each possible choice, is how to supply that last needed 10%.
Thanks again, everyone! 😊