Like, A Blush of Spring, Spring is a Lady is painted with Arteza’s watercolor Real Brush Pens on Canson 140 lb watercolor paper. But Spring is a Lady is also like Floating Butterfly in that it’s a pen and ink with watercolor wash, the pen and ink coming via my Faber Castell Pitt Artist pens, a nice little set of 4 size tips.
A little larger than my usual paper or canvas panel watercolors, this work is 9×12 inches. It felt nice to stretch my efforts a bit! 😊
As I’ve been doing recently with my FAA posts, here’s a full resolution detail look via Fine Art America’s Preview tool, and as I’ve mentioned before, though my image below is a larger than the usual image size I use on my site, the image quality at FAA is beyond this! –
Please tap tweet above to like, share or see the lovely yoga mat –
Today may be Sheila and mine’s last SilverSneakers class for awhile at the gym. Yesterday I posted an interim update from the CDC re what fully vaccinated folks can reasonably and safely expect to do, and we feel we’re too vulnerable, vaccinated or not (and we’ve only gotten our 1st of 2 shots) to continue without the mask mandate in place at this time. Probably just as well, we’re taking boxes each day to a new large storage so’s to fit into a smaller apt much closer to Lady Bird Lake, many of the parks surrounding that area, and – a lot more family. So we’ve plenty to do, but I want to continue creatively, however that may fit in ♥️
Stay well then, everyone! 😊
Please tap tweet above to like, share or see product 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Watercolor Supplies –
Please tap tweet above to like, share or see product ♥️
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- June 29, 2022 – Someone Very Glad to See Us Today!As per yesterday, still very exhausted feeling, but Sheila & I both beginning to also feel the move-fatigue to our new place is slowly being replaced by relief fatigue….
- June 28, 2022 – Record # of 100 Degree Days in June. Then it Rained….This evening ( Monday, June 27, 2022 ) here in Austin, we broke the all-time record for number of days 100 degrees or more – and – the clouds and rain and cooler air swept through and we dared open the blinds and step outside before 10 pm, lol!
- June 27, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyLast week my most viewed image on Fine Art America was an Austin sunset image ( circa 2017 ) and this week a recent 2021 early am summer shot, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” – an image I captured in the greenbelt on the Violet Crown trail 😊
- June 26, 2022 – Sending Me Memories : A Grandchild in #ParisI know that look, I know that stance, and I know that view 💕 Our youngest grandchild and his mom are spending a few days in Paris, and who can’t resist making a stop at the Louvre? I know Sheila and I couldn’t when we were there, lol!
- June 25, 2022 – Aging Gracefully : A Spot of Oasis in My Life From the Heat OutsideThough we again went out in the morning for chores, and held them down to groceries and some exercise, the heat finally got to me today.
- June 24, 2022 – Aging Gracefully : Doing Chores, Exercises, Eating Well and Hanging in There in 100+ Degree HeatIt’s a minute to ten, past my bedtime for all practical purposes, lol! But had to get this short post out so ya’ll will know us 70+ year olds ( wife & I ) are – so far – successfully pacing through a 2nd month of all time record high temps here in Austin.
- June 23, 2022 – El Marisquero Seafood – 1st Time Eating Outside in a Texas Summer in Decades! #FoodTruck #EastAustinThough I definitely can’t make it a habit, having a great tasting lunch break “outside” in the middle of the day in 100+ degree weather here in Austin was more than bearable – actually a pleasure!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊