Like, A Blush of Spring, Spring is a Lady is painted with Arteza’s watercolor Real Brush Pens on Canson 140 lb watercolor paper. But Spring is a Lady is also like Floating Butterfly in that it’s a pen and ink with watercolor wash, the pen and ink coming via my Faber Castell Pitt Artist pens, a nice little set of 4 size tips.
A little larger than my usual paper or canvas panel watercolors, this work is 9×12 inches. It felt nice to stretch my efforts a bit! 😊
As I’ve been doing recently with my FAA posts, here’s a full resolution detail look via Fine Art America’s Preview tool, and as I’ve mentioned before, though my image below is a larger than the usual image size I use on my site, the image quality at FAA is beyond this! –
Please tap tweet above to like, share or see the lovely yoga mat –
Today may be Sheila and mine’s last SilverSneakers class for awhile at the gym. Yesterday I posted an interim update from the CDC re what fully vaccinated folks can reasonably and safely expect to do, and we feel we’re too vulnerable, vaccinated or not (and we’ve only gotten our 1st of 2 shots) to continue without the mask mandate in place at this time. Probably just as well, we’re taking boxes each day to a new large storage so’s to fit into a smaller apt much closer to Lady Bird Lake, many of the parks surrounding that area, and – a lot more family. So we’ve plenty to do, but I want to continue creatively, however that may fit in ♥️
Stay well then, everyone! 😊
Please tap tweet above to like, share or see product 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Watercolor Supplies –
Please tap tweet above to like, share or see product ♥️
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- September 20, 2021 – Dappled Light, “Figures in a Landscape Study” Still Not Done, But, Already a Learning Tool For Me!“Learning Tool for Me” is part of my blog title today simply ’cause I’ve looking at this post as specifically geared to get me where I wanna go – keeping in mind my destination is a generalized abstraction of image / feeling / and intuitive aspiration (hopefully including figurative work) & it’s reached a point of development over my previous renditions that I now need to put my resolve into concrete, hopefully creative, useful thoughts for my future directions. Lot of contradictions. Like life. Like me 😊 Here goes (for now) —
- September 19, 2021 – Dappled Light, “Figures in a Landscape Study” ContinuedJust a quick post updating yesterday’s release showing what I’ve changed/added on to a watercolor on paper I’d 1st posted about on Sept 7th…A bigger factor in today’s image update is the addition of more “white”.
- September 18, 2021 – Dapple Light, My Creative Conundrum and CaldronMy regular readers know I’ve been more and more attracted to the idea of being able to paint dappled light, consciously, and hopefully, eventually more spontaneously. I titled my post to include both “conundrum” – which I kept misspelling til I looked it up 😊 – and “caldron” – which I keep feeling my creative heart and mind are swimming in (over their heads) lol!
- September 17, 2021 – New Most Viewed Image For the Week @FineArtAmerica, “Fantasy Walk” : Watercolor on Canvas on Light Molding Paste, #ContemporaryImpressionismSome times, some days, the little things, like the big things, if they are good and hopeful, then they are helpful.
- September 16, 2021 – Reblog(s) : Graham McQuade, Benchmarks 1 & 2 (Acrylic Painting) #figureartThis necessarily (on my part) a short post due to some time constraints, although I should add, Graham’s posts will be a quick read. They’re short, tight with information. What will take a little time, if you notice the time 😊 is….
- September 15, 2021 – Birds at Pfluger Bridge Austin @FineArtAmericaBirds at Pfluger Bridge Austin is an 11×14 oil painting I finished a little over 3 years ago, but never wrote up about individually on my blog. I realized this was the case when I tried to find my WordPress image from an older blog post to include in my most recent post; about birds of course 😊 Why I hadn’t done a post, announcing when I’d uploaded it to Fine Art America is simply that I….
- September 14, 2021 – Playing with 4K Video to Grab Still ShotsNow that we’ve had our bird feeder up a few months at our new location, we’ve come across a wider variety of birds (and other critters) and’ve been working at grabbing shots of birds in motion I might could use for sketches and such 🦅
Thanks again, everyone! 😊