Though not completely unusual for one of my images to be most viewed more than one week at Fine Art America, it’s also not typical 😊
That I particularly like this painting does make it extra nice!
As mentioned in my 1st posting of Summer is a Lady being most viewed, it being a variation of a previous watercolor created on the same line art template I’d created, I did write a blog post on their similarities, including their titles – and, how I feel they differ.
It’s particularly satisfying this image fits so well with so many products offered by Fine Art America ❤️
Below is a great example, via the tote bags (3 sizes) offered —
I hope everyone’s being able to safely shift through another summer’s heat, and pray we all will stay well 💕
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Watercolor art, in Books –
Please tap tweets above to like, share or see product 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- September 28, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 6 : Adding a 5th ( scumbled ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )I don’t want to forget, souls and spirits that we may be, we are also of and from the Earth we stand upon ❤️
- September 27, 2022 – Now This Sounds Right : “Fed can avoid ‘deep pain’ in inflation fight, Bostic says”One of the fun things of being a lay-person in re to an esoteric topic, like the effect of Federal Reserve actions and statements about folks in my fiscal strata is – long as I’m upfront it’s my opinion – I can say how things appear from my socio-economic perspective.
- September 26, 2022 – Changes to My Blog – No Externally Generated Ads / Blogging As AbleI needed to regroup.
- September 25, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Walk Among the Wildflowers” : circa 2020I’m hoping to catch the deadline to submit it to a new-to-me Austin venue, Bee Caves Arts Foundation. Do wish me luck. It’d be a great add-on to its being my most viewed on Fine Art America this past week 😊🙏
- September 22, 2022 – Clean Energy, Part 5 – The Practical Problem, and, How #Solar Kept the Lights on After Fiona Left #PuertoRico in the DarkThe bulk of the info is a very fairly laid out presentation that a 90% of renewable energy is mostly doable and feasible. The only really debatable portion, and Dan presents pluses and minuses for each possible choice, is how to supply that last needed 10%.
- September 21, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 5 : Adding a 4th ( textured ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )Much enhanced less subtle, but more vibrant, the current stage of development for Danseur en Bleu is nearing a finish.
- September 20, 2022 – A Beginner’s View : Inflation, the Economy, Climate, Clean Energy, Health etc, How Are They Related in Our Current Everyday Lives? – An On-Going Inquiry, Part 7 – #ClimateTweetsA selection of Tweets I’ve Retweeted about #Climate & related topics, both scary & hopeful 😊🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊