A chore heat filled day where my keyboard evidently is deciding it’s had it, lol! Hopefully I finish this post 😊
Basically I started the groundwork for my newest painting, acrylic, wanting to settle on my composition before hand, unlike how I handled my just finished watercolor, same size, where I inserted my figure at the end.
Top pic is my starting point, taking my line art used for my recent 12×18 watercolors on paper.
Next I dropped my figure onto my file (I’m typing with the screen keyboard – so slow!) plus removed the poster element, and sizing it from 12×18 to 25×40 via Affinity Photo.
Sizes and placed the figure —
Flipped the figure horizontally —
And positioned my figure where I think I’d like her ❤️
From here I’ll need lots of luck & probably a new keyboard 🍀
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for “painting figures in watercolor” –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA, Pixels) – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
[…] post of my initial prep work for a new 16×20 acrylic that’ll hopefully gear me up for my 25×40 acrylic version of my recently finished 25×40 watercolor.Both of the larger canvases are sourced from my […]
LikeLiked by 1 person
[…] strategy!I did get one art related thing done, very early this morning –I’d divided up my proposed line work for my newest 25×40 (acrylic this time though) into 12 ten inch high segments the day before (to fit the 40 inch […]
LikeLiked by 1 person