Though I’ve never known it to happen, meaning maybe it did one of those stretches of time where I wasn’t paying attention 😊 I’ve never had any image be my most viewed at Fine Art America 5 weeks in a row! So that’s a real treat!
I was also realizing this week, preparing this post and working on my 16×20 acrylic line art figure in a landscape work, Testing the Water, there is some discernible thread in my work the last year or so of including more and more figure elements in my paintings.
So maybe, hopefully, I can work up something on that. It’d be more involved and would include images from my work the past 12 months or so. It intrigues me just to find out what the heck I’ve been doing along those lines, lol! ☺️
Below, are my top 12 most viewed images this past week on Fine Art America, and 7 of them have an image or two in them, even if one – the middle acrylic on the 2nd row from the top – is from the 1980s!
And, one is a photography, one of 3 that also feature Paris, black and white, and is among my top 10 most viewed all time over the last 5 years or so.
Meanwhile, I’ll wish us all well, and pray this new contagion of Covid is soon curtailed! ♥️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Watercolor art, in Books –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- June 29, 2022 – Someone Very Glad to See Us Today!As per yesterday, still very exhausted feeling, but Sheila & I both beginning to also feel the move-fatigue to our new place is slowly being replaced by relief fatigue….
- June 28, 2022 – Record # of 100 Degree Days in June. Then it Rained….This evening ( Monday, June 27, 2022 ) here in Austin, we broke the all-time record for number of days 100 degrees or more – and – the clouds and rain and cooler air swept through and we dared open the blinds and step outside before 10 pm, lol!
- June 27, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyLast week my most viewed image on Fine Art America was an Austin sunset image ( circa 2017 ) and this week a recent 2021 early am summer shot, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” – an image I captured in the greenbelt on the Violet Crown trail 😊
- June 26, 2022 – Sending Me Memories : A Grandchild in #ParisI know that look, I know that stance, and I know that view 💕 Our youngest grandchild and his mom are spending a few days in Paris, and who can’t resist making a stop at the Louvre? I know Sheila and I couldn’t when we were there, lol!
- June 25, 2022 – Aging Gracefully : A Spot of Oasis in My Life From the Heat OutsideThough we again went out in the morning for chores, and held them down to groceries and some exercise, the heat finally got to me today.
- June 24, 2022 – Aging Gracefully : Doing Chores, Exercises, Eating Well and Hanging in There in 100+ Degree HeatIt’s a minute to ten, past my bedtime for all practical purposes, lol! But had to get this short post out so ya’ll will know us 70+ year olds ( wife & I ) are – so far – successfully pacing through a 2nd month of all time record high temps here in Austin.
- June 23, 2022 – El Marisquero Seafood – 1st Time Eating Outside in a Texas Summer in Decades! #FoodTruck #EastAustinThough I definitely can’t make it a habit, having a great tasting lunch break “outside” in the middle of the day in 100+ degree weather here in Austin was more than bearable – actually a pleasure!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊