There was gonna be no pretense about the heat here in Austin today, not to mention the Covid resurge rivaling and in places surpassing the worth of the nearly two years of pandemic.
But Sheila and Max and I set out before breakfast this morning, before the sun had shrank away the surprise morning clouds, and managed a playful walk about the area.
I even talked them into sitting together at one of the benches at the entrance to the Greenbelt, but couldn’t convince them to meander down to the path for a bit, lol!
Still, all in all, I’ll count these two blessings in my life ♥️
And, I did get some “thinking” done re how to approach a new line art on watercolor paper I want to paint.
And, I managed to get in two different approaches of line art to a new figure sketch I want to experiment with dapple light on. So I can’t complain, too much, lol!
And even though there’s elements of each version I really like, that’s okay. I wanted to know the visual differences from two differing line art approaches – one from a black & white photo rendition & the other via an option in Affinity Photo to detect lines in an image.
I’m pretty sure I want to merge the parts I like. Once I do (no timetable) I’ll post the result 😊
Meanwhile, time to try out our new Disney+ app w/the 8 yr old ♥️
Take care everyone – please stay well! 💕
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for “line art, in books” –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- July 04, 2022 – Happy 4th of July! 🇺🇸Very little to say and so much to feel and think about this great country of ours.
- July 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “We Are the United States of America” : circa 2016 #DigitalPosterIronic, or simply apropos, seeing as tomorrow is the 4th of July, America’s anniversary birthday, my poster from 2016, “We Are the United States of America” was most viewed this past week on Fine Art America ❤️
- July 02, 2022 – #CrescentMoon at Sunset, Austin TexasI hoped, in yesterday’s post, I might be able to post this sunset off our balcony – a crescent moon floating above the sea of crimson orange air – and am so glad I could 🙏
- July 01, 2022 – Our First Pigeon at Our New Place Shows Up for Food, Atop Our New Ivy ScreenSheila and I’ve gotten to experience several 1st’s since moving into The LadyBird here in Austin, so it was specially nice when two 1st’s joined to make a memorable image through our window –
- June 30, 2022 – My Art and Prints on Special Sale At Primal Gallery 4th of July Weekend!Primal Gallery 4th of July sale! Including both my art work and posters 😊
- June 29, 2022 – Someone Very Glad to See Us Today!As per yesterday, still very exhausted feeling, but Sheila & I both beginning to also feel the move-fatigue to our new place is slowly being replaced by relief fatigue….
- June 28, 2022 – Record # of 100 Degree Days in June. Then it Rained….This evening ( Monday, June 27, 2022 ) here in Austin, we broke the all-time record for number of days 100 degrees or more – and – the clouds and rain and cooler air swept through and we dared open the blinds and step outside before 10 pm, lol!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊