Though I wish I could have done better with this painting, I do like it, and I will take the symbolic “win” of it being the most viewed of my images this past week at Fine Art America.
Some times, some days, the little things, like the big things, if they are good and hopeful, then they are helpful.
And I think that is part of what I’m saying visually in Fantasy Walk.
Fantasy walk is also the 1st of a new descriptive process I’d like to use more often on FAA – simply give a poetic description the image offers me, plus links to more work like it, on both Fine Art America, and here on my blog ☺️
My poetic feedback on the description section of Fantasy Walk on FAA reads —
Sometimes, when a walk, alone or with friends, becomes an experience, the clouds and sky morph becoming more what we feel, than merely the space we traverse. We enter a light, within and without.https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/featured/fantasy-walk-felipe-adan-lerma.html
The eight year old grandson, when he saw this for the 1st time (hanging in my “art room” right now), quietly said, “It’s nice you can do things you like to do.”
All I could do was nod my head and whisper, “Yes. It is….”
Take care everyone! Stay hopeful! Stay expressive of what you love ♥️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for “contemporary impressionism” –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- October 27, 2021 – New Masking Fluid/Light Molding Paste #ArcylicAbstract Project Completed – “Angel”Difficult to get this image close, much less “right” digitally for me, but this is very close; well, except for the texture, but hope the close-up crops below help 😊 First though, a before / after side-by-side look of my Angel looked like with my masking fluid layin hidden under my 1st paint pass through —
- October 26, 2021 – I’ve Been Reading, and It’s Triggered a Realization on My Part How Important the Surface of a Painting, My Own Paintings in Particular, Are to Me….…tinkering with the surface of my current art work. I enjoy doing that, immensely. The surface of my work often being as important, or I should say, as interesting to me, as the image as a whole. And of course now I want to make the image as a whole, whether seen from a short nose-to-the canvas space, to the further distance where the image is, well, simply just an image as a whole.
- October 25, 2021 – New Masking Fluid Project – “Angel”Continuing with more new paintings I’ve recently set in motion, Angel appears to be a dark swirl but is actually hiding some carefully but casually placed masking fluid lines. I’ll be showing some detail shots of “Angel”‘s more recent state tomorrow, but am still working on the painting as a whole. This particular masking fluid experiment is almost a direct descendant of an abstract study on paper I recently wrecked, lol!
- October 24, 2021 – My Most Viewed Image This Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Arm Chair View Paris, an early #watercolor #blackandwhite #figureart circa Sept 2020An interesting most viewed results on my Fine Art America site this past viewing period — Plus, as surprising, was the fact 4 of my top 6 most viewed images were Paris themed, 2 of the remainder were also from places we’ve visited (New York & Vermont), followed by most viewed “period” of an Austin pink sunset 😊 On top of that I’ve apparently never included an image of Arm Chair View Paris in one of my blog posts before! Well we’re remedying that here now ❤️
- October 23, 2021 – New #Acrylic Upload @FineArtAmerica – Mother and ChildIt’s been quite a development for this painting, growing from an idea of a previous work with a less defined at the time unrealized depiction of a younger and older person. Probably the most important development is my own realization of that development, lol! Frankly, though I often saw a realization-glimpse of that sort even from my 20s about my art, and maybe as a child, I literally blew it off and kept on going 😊
- October 22, 2021 – A Day With the 8 Year Old = Painting His Wooden Sword for Halloween, Circling the Trailhead to Barton Creek Greenbelt, Visiting Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center, Celebrating Veterans Art at the Old Bakery & Emporium, and Watching Big Hero 6 on Disney+!!!This post is long on pictures, mostly because it was a long day from getting up to getting back to bed, lol! But what a good day it was ❤️ Here’s hoping this long post of pictures brings a similar good feeling! First up, above, is a special project Max has had his heart on, re-creating a magical sword he sees and experiences using in one of his video games – Zelda Breath of the Wild! All part of his progressing Halloween costume….
- October 21, 2021 – Delivering New Art to the Old Bakery and Emporium (across from the State Capital) Austin, Texas – 3 Piece Floral Set and 1 Autumn 6×6, all #WatercolorsDespite my many gripes about living in Austin, Texas, there’s of course a handful of things I do like. Among them is the opportunity the city makes for artisans 50 or older living in the Austin area to show their creative work. I’ve been fortunate to have some sales, and am very grateful to be able to replenish my inventory with the paintings above.
Thanks again, everyone! 😊