As is sometimes the case, I’m not totally satisfied with this piece, but I’ve posted it to Fine Art America, deciding I’ve done what I want with it, have learned a great deal, and have several working pieces benefiting from this effort; and for that, I’m very grateful ❤️
It captures enough of a feeling I value that I expressed it, in my short descriptive text for it on Fine Art America, as —
Boundless beauty surrounds us, and children are the heart of all that beauty in nature.https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/featured/figures-in-a-landscape-study-felipe-adan-lerma.html
The setting for this painting, with the mother and her child, is the Barton Springs Greenbelt here in Austin. A nice combination!
Finally, this (very rare for me) very short post is a function of both, my desire to paint some more on a new figure art piece, acrylic on 16×20 canvas over light molding paste – and – a need for some down time with my wife today. Both great reasons 💕 😊
Stay safe everyone! Stay well 🙏
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for “beauty in nature” –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- September 27, 2022 – Now This Sounds Right : “Fed can avoid ‘deep pain’ in inflation fight, Bostic says”One of the fun things of being a lay-person in re to an esoteric topic, like the effect of Federal Reserve actions and statements about folks in my fiscal strata is – long as I’m upfront it’s my opinion – I can say how things appear from my socio-economic perspective.
- September 26, 2022 – Changes to My Blog – No Externally Generated Ads / Blogging As AbleI needed to regroup.
- September 25, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Walk Among the Wildflowers” : circa 2020I’m hoping to catch the deadline to submit it to a new-to-me Austin venue, Bee Caves Arts Foundation. Do wish me luck. It’d be a great add-on to its being my most viewed on Fine Art America this past week 😊🙏
- September 22, 2022 – Clean Energy, Part 5 – The Practical Problem, and, How #Solar Kept the Lights on After Fiona Left #PuertoRico in the DarkThe bulk of the info is a very fairly laid out presentation that a 90% of renewable energy is mostly doable and feasible. The only really debatable portion, and Dan presents pluses and minuses for each possible choice, is how to supply that last needed 10%.
- September 21, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 5 : Adding a 4th ( textured ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )Much enhanced less subtle, but more vibrant, the current stage of development for Danseur en Bleu is nearing a finish.
- September 20, 2022 – A Beginner’s View : Inflation, the Economy, Climate, Clean Energy, Health etc, How Are They Related in Our Current Everyday Lives? – An On-Going Inquiry, Part 7 – #ClimateTweetsA selection of Tweets I’ve Retweeted about #Climate & related topics, both scary & hopeful 😊🙏
- September 19, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 4 : Adding a 3rd ( pink ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )I only painted a few minutes, ten or so, after mixing matte gel medium and a touch of acrylic rose, and I could only do it because I’m hopeful!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊