And the 3 images above do not include 2 more 18×24 semi-abstract semi-figure works, lol!
Which is great for my painting and fitness interests, but leaving me a tiny bit in the lurch blogging-time wise – but – with a wealth of new material, well, materializing 😊
It’s my intent to have a blog post for each of these images here plus the two not shown 🤞
Walking in Light has undergone a couple of transformations beyond this so far – you can even make out 2 places I’ve already signed my name and changed my mind, lol! This includes adding masking fluid, flushing out the areas beyond the girl very nicely, then losing some of those flushed out areas when I removed the masking take. Yeah, I know. A familiar problem, but I’m working on this and hoping it’ll be finished soon.
Dance Party, aptly named by my wife, has also gone through some transformations. The image above is already on a stylized masking fluid shape, so you know what’s gonna happen to this image, right? But my progress on it post-masking fluid is very promising. “Feels like fun” is what my wife says about iit ❤️
Finally, the image above is one of many via Patrick McKeown’s hour and a half YouTube zoom talk (this is the recording of the zoom presentation), is a follow-up of my series reviewing “Breath, the New Science of a Lost Art”, and is too important to wait til my full reblog of Patrick’s presentation to not include til then.
At this point, of simply hinting – pointing toward my eventual reblog, I need to include that though the topic is “Covid” related, it’s – as Patrick himself says near the end of the hour & a half – really for any and all of us with dysfunctional breathing problems and/or habits.
I’ll have much more on this in my reblog, but meanwhile, if you’re curious and/or interested, the YouTube link (free), is – https://youtu.be/FkC1Y9GYy1s .
That’s it for today, got a lot done, need to do more, but need to rest ☺️
Take care everyone! Being healthy lets us do so much more!
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for “creativity, in books” –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- May 29, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Repeat Most Viewed – “Austin Pink Sunset”Wonderful, iconic, and a favored memory of rushing down along the banks of Lady Bird Lake between the old railroad bridge and the Pfluger Pedestrian Bridge, I captured 3 images all total, from….
- May 28, 2022 – Sheila & I Attended 2 Gallery Openings Saturday! Stop #2 #AustinArtSpace in North Central Austin…we were ready to ease down to an old familiar location having their 1st open-art-call opening and show since before the pandemic – AVAA’s Austin Art Space!
- May 28, 2022 – When Plans of What to Write About Become Necessities : #UvaldeBelow are tweets and/or links etc referring to those above topics. I’ll try and notate in the title if there’s a dominant topic. Right now, it’s still : children murdered… ..en masse….
- May 27, 2022 – When a Child Asks Why Someone Wants To Kill Him and His Friends….…our youngest girl has had to speak with the 9 year old, our youngest grandchild, about this….
- May 26, 2022 – #KVUE News Austin Had an Article That Got Me Thinking More About Gun Violence and Potential Gun Control Laws…it’s that latter position, gun controls that do exist, and their being exemplified as markers of failures in their communities to stem unlawful violence that got me thinking. See below –
- May 25, 2022 – When Innocent Children Are Gunned Down, We Are in the Land of Death and MUST Change ThisThere is ample room between no one anywhere anytime having access to a gun and everyone anywhere anytime having any gun they want & be able to carry it about anywhere anytime they want. That’s what Democracy is about.
- May 24, 2022 – Sheila & I Attended 2 Gallery Openings Saturday! Stop #1 #PrimalGalleryDS West of AustinA from-the-ground-up creation of Primal Gallery owner Joe Lednicky, the atmosphere was hopeful while conversations bubbled and rolled round the large interior.
Thanks again, everyone! 😊