And the 3 images above do not include 2 more 18×24 semi-abstract semi-figure works, lol!
Which is great for my painting and fitness interests, but leaving me a tiny bit in the lurch blogging-time wise – but – with a wealth of new material, well, materializing 😊
It’s my intent to have a blog post for each of these images here plus the two not shown 🤞
Walking in Light has undergone a couple of transformations beyond this so far – you can even make out 2 places I’ve already signed my name and changed my mind, lol! This includes adding masking fluid, flushing out the areas beyond the girl very nicely, then losing some of those flushed out areas when I removed the masking take. Yeah, I know. A familiar problem, but I’m working on this and hoping it’ll be finished soon.
Dance Party, aptly named by my wife, has also gone through some transformations. The image above is already on a stylized masking fluid shape, so you know what’s gonna happen to this image, right? But my progress on it post-masking fluid is very promising. “Feels like fun” is what my wife says about iit ❤️
Finally, the image above is one of many via Patrick McKeown’s hour and a half YouTube zoom talk (this is the recording of the zoom presentation), is a follow-up of my series reviewing “Breath, the New Science of a Lost Art”, and is too important to wait til my full reblog of Patrick’s presentation to not include til then.
At this point, of simply hinting – pointing toward my eventual reblog, I need to include that though the topic is “Covid” related, it’s – as Patrick himself says near the end of the hour & a half – really for any and all of us with dysfunctional breathing problems and/or habits.
I’ll have much more on this in my reblog, but meanwhile, if you’re curious and/or interested, the YouTube link (free), is – https://youtu.be/FkC1Y9GYy1s .
That’s it for today, got a lot done, need to do more, but need to rest ☺️
Take care everyone! Being healthy lets us do so much more!
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for “creativity, in books” –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- December 07, 2021 – My New Minimalist Art Experiment, “Abstract Minimalism 2” – So Subtle I Can’t Capture an Accurate Shot!You can see, above (1 pic) and below ( 2 pics, in differing frames ) how different they each come across!
- December 06, 2021 – My Most Viewed Image This Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Summer is a LadyThe holidays are upon us, especially if one counts them as extending to Valentines Day, my wife’s birthday ❤️ So it’s especially nice to see this beautiful image crop up again after being most viewed on my Fine Art America site 5 weeks in a row late this past summer!
- December 05, 2021 – Sold! At the Old Bakery and Emporium (across from the State Capital) Austin, Texas – 12×18 Print, Spring is a Lady!My 1st sale of this early watercolor / line art figure painting of mine. Uploaded early spring of this year (2021), it’s gotten fairly nice views, thought it’s twin ( flipped horizontally ), Summer is a Lady has been my most viewed on Fine Art America 1/2 a dozen different weeks! Very glad their both getting attention now, even if via different directions 😊
- December 04, 2021 – Delivering New Art to the Old Bakery and Emporium (across from the State Capital) Austin, Texas – Peace, a New Holiday PaintingPeace, my delivered painting, itself has gone through several metamorphoses to completion, starting way back to August this year (2021) when I was tentatively calling it Holiday Walk; I’d posted about it early September – September 08, 2021 – Developing 2 New Figure Paintings on Light Molding Paste on Canvas – 1 Watercolor, 1 Acrylic with Watercolor Til about a month ago it was still a vertical work, but….
- December 03, 2021 – I Am Tired, But I Am Happy; I’ve Been Painting, A Lot!The above pic contrasts below with this earlier pic shot shot in November —
- December 02, 2021 – My Minimalist Art Experiment, “Abstract Minimalism 1 (in-progress) Part 2, Major ShiftThe large blue area (which I loved) had to be muted (or change the other orange/red areas). Blue bottom areas were also muted. The white/yellow glaze over the blue area tinting it into green. But, do I want to do more? Do I need to do more?
- December 01, 2021 – My Minimalist Art Experiment, “Abstract Minimalism 1 (in-progress) Part 1, a BeginningA funny thing happened on my way to my newest attempt to correctly ( ie, satisfyingly ) extrapolate a detail shot ( variations of which I’m calling, “Approach” ) of one of my paintings (Autumn Passage) — — during the 2nd lay-in, after applying Light Molding Paste over the canvas, I ended up, when I’d see it from a distance, ie through a door from another room, very much liking its basic look; enough so I decided to try and enhance the current stage of the painting, yet, keep it’s basic minimalism intact 😊
Thanks again, everyone! 😊