And the 3 images above do not include 2 more 18×24 semi-abstract semi-figure works, lol!
Which is great for my painting and fitness interests, but leaving me a tiny bit in the lurch blogging-time wise – but – with a wealth of new material, well, materializing 😊
It’s my intent to have a blog post for each of these images here plus the two not shown 🤞
Walking in Light has undergone a couple of transformations beyond this so far – you can even make out 2 places I’ve already signed my name and changed my mind, lol! This includes adding masking fluid, flushing out the areas beyond the girl very nicely, then losing some of those flushed out areas when I removed the masking take. Yeah, I know. A familiar problem, but I’m working on this and hoping it’ll be finished soon.
Dance Party, aptly named by my wife, has also gone through some transformations. The image above is already on a stylized masking fluid shape, so you know what’s gonna happen to this image, right? But my progress on it post-masking fluid is very promising. “Feels like fun” is what my wife says about iit ❤️
Finally, the image above is one of many via Patrick McKeown’s hour and a half YouTube zoom talk (this is the recording of the zoom presentation), is a follow-up of my series reviewing “Breath, the New Science of a Lost Art”, and is too important to wait til my full reblog of Patrick’s presentation to not include til then.
At this point, of simply hinting – pointing toward my eventual reblog, I need to include that though the topic is “Covid” related, it’s – as Patrick himself says near the end of the hour & a half – really for any and all of us with dysfunctional breathing problems and/or habits.
I’ll have much more on this in my reblog, but meanwhile, if you’re curious and/or interested, the YouTube link (free), is – https://youtu.be/FkC1Y9GYy1s .
That’s it for today, got a lot done, need to do more, but need to rest ☺️
Take care everyone! Being healthy lets us do so much more!
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for “creativity, in books” –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- September 28, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 6 : Adding a 5th ( scumbled ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )I don’t want to forget, souls and spirits that we may be, we are also of and from the Earth we stand upon ❤️
- September 27, 2022 – Now This Sounds Right : “Fed can avoid ‘deep pain’ in inflation fight, Bostic says”One of the fun things of being a lay-person in re to an esoteric topic, like the effect of Federal Reserve actions and statements about folks in my fiscal strata is – long as I’m upfront it’s my opinion – I can say how things appear from my socio-economic perspective.
- September 26, 2022 – Changes to My Blog – No Externally Generated Ads / Blogging As AbleI needed to regroup.
- September 25, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Walk Among the Wildflowers” : circa 2020I’m hoping to catch the deadline to submit it to a new-to-me Austin venue, Bee Caves Arts Foundation. Do wish me luck. It’d be a great add-on to its being my most viewed on Fine Art America this past week 😊🙏
- September 22, 2022 – Clean Energy, Part 5 – The Practical Problem, and, How #Solar Kept the Lights on After Fiona Left #PuertoRico in the DarkThe bulk of the info is a very fairly laid out presentation that a 90% of renewable energy is mostly doable and feasible. The only really debatable portion, and Dan presents pluses and minuses for each possible choice, is how to supply that last needed 10%.
- September 21, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 5 : Adding a 4th ( textured ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )Much enhanced less subtle, but more vibrant, the current stage of development for Danseur en Bleu is nearing a finish.
- September 20, 2022 – A Beginner’s View : Inflation, the Economy, Climate, Clean Energy, Health etc, How Are They Related in Our Current Everyday Lives? – An On-Going Inquiry, Part 7 – #ClimateTweetsA selection of Tweets I’ve Retweeted about #Climate & related topics, both scary & hopeful 😊🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊