Heavy with slashes of Golden’s Light Molding Paste, Mesa Verde in the Beginning is one of my more successful paint-and-cover-the-first-layin art pieces in a quite a bit!
And this little work had only been uploaded a day before the week’s cutoff!
But the real treat for me, a dual treat, was seeing my most recent sale, Happy Dancer, also show up as my 2nd most viewed image of the week! 💕
There’s an exuberance of color and motion my wife and I both always liked from when this small work was created, and evidently my buyer and her husband were also in tandem about choosing Happy Dancer ❤️
- Happy Dancer – 6×6 on absorbent ground on 6×6 gallery wrapped canvas, circa May 2020
My Related blog post – December 26, 2021 – Sold! To My Repeat Buyer in Florida, Happy Dancer! #watercolor
Fine Art America link – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/featured/happy-dancer-felipe-adan-lerma.html
And below, is a good shot of my top 12 most viewed —
And once again, 2nd week in a row, 1/2 are paintings & 1/2 are photography and/or gift writings.
I’ve got a feeling once my uploads of new painted works gets going again (I’m “way” behind), art work choices will out pace photography once again. All the same, some photos, from Paris, of Austin, Vermont, Costa Rica, will probably always be popping up. I’m glad. They meant a lot to me when I captured them, and still mean a great deal to me, some even more so now. Time’ll tell which paintings might work out the same way 😊
Stay well everyone! Projections, based on other countries’ patterns with the current version of Covid, Omicron, the huge up-spike will hopefully down-spike just as fast 🙏
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search link for “abstract artists” – https://amzn.to/3omhE3B
Direct link to art book, Ninth Street Women, above on Amazon 😊 https://amzn.to/3ERyeh1
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA, Pixels) – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/