Recently one of my posts mentioned working on a larger than usual for me canvas, 24×36, on the floor, with the 8 year old. I didn’t think to get a pic of him adding some of the specklings of black on the dried fiber paste, but wanted to show ya’ll what the image, Walking the Stars, is looking like.
Still a ways to go and, after I lay-in more of Goldens’ fiber paste on the right side of the canvas, I’m setting it aside for a bit til we see Max again and we can add more to it 😊
There’s several other works I haven’t had time to post about yet — the lower left, when seen from a distance, looks like a lady washing her hair ( not intended, just came out that way); the 3 smaller works left side center, the 2 on the left are new & the far right side of the 3 is Mesa Verde in the Beginning. The top left is also new, wanting to call it something like – Passage Through the Village, as, again from a distance, I see figures; in this case two ladies in long dress heading down what might be a village street, and even a shaman looking big figure to the right of them along the right side edge, almost top to bottom – all images that just came out that way, lol!
At this point in my painting, I still, and may always feel, a push to switch through my various preferred styles ( figures, impressionist abstracts, minimalist abstracts, lyrical abstractions ) as needed to help me express the range of ideas and feelings percolating inside me ❤️
And that’s okay with me, it seems to help 💕
Stay well everyone! 🙏
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA, Pixels) – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
[…] this newer work, Dreaming with the Moon and Stars, would be fun to try, plus a nice counterpoint to the modern sporty figure in Walking with the Stars.Also, in the current in-progress work ( both 24×36 paintings are currently in-progress actually […]
LikeLiked by 1 person
[…] in early January, when I 1st mentioned working on Walking With the Stars, I also mentioned our 8 year old grandson had been ( and is ) a big help in getting this 24×36 complex-textured work along. Now I’m finally remedying […]
LikeLiked by 1 person