Recently one of my posts mentioned working on a larger than usual for me canvas, 24×36, on the floor, with the 8 year old. I didn’t think to get a pic of him adding some of the specklings of black on the dried fiber paste, but wanted to show ya’ll what the image, Walking the Stars, is looking like.
Still a ways to go and, after I lay-in more of Goldens’ fiber paste on the right side of the canvas, I’m setting it aside for a bit til we see Max again and we can add more to it 😊
There’s several other works I haven’t had time to post about yet — the lower left, when seen from a distance, looks like a lady washing her hair ( not intended, just came out that way); the 3 smaller works left side center, the 2 on the left are new & the far right side of the 3 is Mesa Verde in the Beginning. The top left is also new, wanting to call it something like – Passage Through the Village, as, again from a distance, I see figures; in this case two ladies in long dress heading down what might be a village street, and even a shaman looking big figure to the right of them along the right side edge, almost top to bottom – all images that just came out that way, lol!
At this point in my painting, I still, and may always feel, a push to switch through my various preferred styles ( figures, impressionist abstracts, minimalist abstracts, lyrical abstractions ) as needed to help me express the range of ideas and feelings percolating inside me ❤️
And that’s okay with me, it seems to help 💕
Stay well everyone! 🙏
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- September 28, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 6 : Adding a 5th ( scumbled ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )I don’t want to forget, souls and spirits that we may be, we are also of and from the Earth we stand upon ❤️
- September 27, 2022 – Now This Sounds Right : “Fed can avoid ‘deep pain’ in inflation fight, Bostic says”One of the fun things of being a lay-person in re to an esoteric topic, like the effect of Federal Reserve actions and statements about folks in my fiscal strata is – long as I’m upfront it’s my opinion – I can say how things appear from my socio-economic perspective.
- September 26, 2022 – Changes to My Blog – No Externally Generated Ads / Blogging As AbleI needed to regroup.
- September 25, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Walk Among the Wildflowers” : circa 2020I’m hoping to catch the deadline to submit it to a new-to-me Austin venue, Bee Caves Arts Foundation. Do wish me luck. It’d be a great add-on to its being my most viewed on Fine Art America this past week 😊🙏
- September 22, 2022 – Clean Energy, Part 5 – The Practical Problem, and, How #Solar Kept the Lights on After Fiona Left #PuertoRico in the DarkThe bulk of the info is a very fairly laid out presentation that a 90% of renewable energy is mostly doable and feasible. The only really debatable portion, and Dan presents pluses and minuses for each possible choice, is how to supply that last needed 10%.
- September 21, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 5 : Adding a 4th ( textured ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )Much enhanced less subtle, but more vibrant, the current stage of development for Danseur en Bleu is nearing a finish.
- September 20, 2022 – A Beginner’s View : Inflation, the Economy, Climate, Clean Energy, Health etc, How Are They Related in Our Current Everyday Lives? – An On-Going Inquiry, Part 7 – #ClimateTweetsA selection of Tweets I’ve Retweeted about #Climate & related topics, both scary & hopeful 😊🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊