I’ve had a PhotoPoems / Photo Poems series of posts seems since near when I 1st started my blog, and was tempted to call this verse, for Angel, a PhotoPoem also.
But even though I’ve a few posts tying poem and art work together, I don’t think that would be in the spirit of the thought behind the poems anymore. An art poem, I feel instinctively, is particular to the type of image – painted art, which for me is a more internally generated final image.
Which might explain to me why it’s been since spring of last year ( 2021 ) since the last image / poem I could find –
Yet, they’re close enough I’ll tag these style of posts #ArtPoems / #PhotoPoems.
Related, yet distinct 😊
I had the title line for this poem for a long time, since maybe the middle of last year, before I found the image I wanted to go with it, finding its home with Angel ❤️
I’ve no time pattern for these image/verse combinations of mine, sometimes running close together, other times, like this time round, with quite a bit a space between; I hope you’ll enjoy —
Light is But Darkness Feeling... I sat floating unaware up or down not waiting, not even being being something I don't remember don't know if I even knew til I first began to taste fullness, completeness within and without motionless within motion silent within sound numb except to gestalt touch ubiquitous at least until I was born heat and cold soft and hard life my life had become differentiated and I screamed the darkness around me, within me had waited and found the light.... ©Felipe Adan Lerma
Stay well everyone!
I feel, not fear, our little solar system, our mighty galaxy, the stars around us, in us, is all — within the deepest darkness of our night of inner and outer space — also, simply light, simply feeling….
My series of PhotoPoem posts –
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- July 01, 2022 – Our First Pigeon at Our New Place Shows Up for Food, Atop Our New Ivy ScreenSheila and I’ve gotten to experience several 1st’s since moving into The LadyBird here in Austin, so it was specially nice when two 1st’s joined to make a memorable image through our window –
- June 30, 2022 – My Art and Prints on Special Sale At Primal Gallery 4th of July Weekend!Primal Gallery 4th of July sale! Including both my art work and posters 😊
- June 29, 2022 – Someone Very Glad to See Us Today!As per yesterday, still very exhausted feeling, but Sheila & I both beginning to also feel the move-fatigue to our new place is slowly being replaced by relief fatigue….
- June 28, 2022 – Record # of 100 Degree Days in June. Then it Rained….This evening ( Monday, June 27, 2022 ) here in Austin, we broke the all-time record for number of days 100 degrees or more – and – the clouds and rain and cooler air swept through and we dared open the blinds and step outside before 10 pm, lol!
- June 27, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyLast week my most viewed image on Fine Art America was an Austin sunset image ( circa 2017 ) and this week a recent 2021 early am summer shot, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” – an image I captured in the greenbelt on the Violet Crown trail 😊
- June 26, 2022 – Sending Me Memories : A Grandchild in #ParisI know that look, I know that stance, and I know that view 💕 Our youngest grandchild and his mom are spending a few days in Paris, and who can’t resist making a stop at the Louvre? I know Sheila and I couldn’t when we were there, lol!
- June 25, 2022 – Aging Gracefully : A Spot of Oasis in My Life From the Heat OutsideThough we again went out in the morning for chores, and held them down to groceries and some exercise, the heat finally got to me today.