Time at the Musee d’Orsay
related blog posts – https://felipeadanlerma.com/?s=Time+at+the+Musee
Austin Hike And Bike Trail – SRV Gritty Austin Night Panorama
related SRV blog post – https://felipeadanlerma.com/2021/10/28/october-27-2021-sold-at-the-old-bakery-and-emporium-across-from-the-state-capital-austin-texas-srv-statue-photo-capture-1-small-painting/
Bridge into the Night
related blog post – https://felipeadanlerma.com/2020/11/12/adans-fine-art-america-images-21-bridge-into-the-night-uploaded-04-13-16/
Part of what I find fascinating about this posting’s top 3 viewed of my images at Fine Art America, is that all 3 are BW, or mostly so!
As fascinating is I’ve also had a series of intermittent paintings featuring mostly dark tones, even some with gold tones, like as seen in Bridge into the Night above.
Among them have been —
- Angel – January 11, 2022 – Adan’s #ArtPoems / #PhotoPoems : Light is But Darkness Feeling…
- Night Dancer – November 20, 2021 – Working on Paintings; In-Progress : Night Dancer, or Possibly, Duet, Part 2
- Dragon Dawn – April 10, 2022 – Dragon Dawn, New Acrylic Diptych
- Deep Sleep & Rainbow Bird – April 05, 2022 – Experimenting With Polyptychs, Part 3 – Black Panel Diptychs
- Dawn – April 22, 2022 – Delivering More New Art to Primal Gallery in Dripping Springs (west of Austin) – a New Diptych ( #Dawn ) + Prints
- Walking With the Stars – May 02, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Walking With the Stars, #FigureArt #Surreal
Beyond that, knowing that my main track is painting ( though I of course do love photography, though not driven by it as I am by painting ) I take real solace that there’s some real tangible connections occurring within my creativity!
Where all this will go from here for me, esp in my paintings, I’m not real sure.
I can’t see giving up also doing very colorful work, even the more occasional very high key painting ala Spring Rising, but I definitely also love work dark to light as in my BW work 💕
It’s not an opportunity I’ve ever much had available to me, and for that, I’m very grateful 🙏
Below, is a shot of my top 12 most viewed —
Thanks so much for stopping by everyone! 😊
Stay well! 💕
Tag: My Most Viewed Images at Fine Art America
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Where You Can See & Buy My Art 👩🎨 🎨 ❤️
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search link for “abstract artists” – https://amzn.to/3omhE3B
Direct link to art book, Ninth Street Women, above on Amazon 😊 https://amzn.to/3ERyeh1
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- May 16, 2022 – New Diptych : “Freedom” Almost Finished, Panels Need Signing ( front & back )And what I’ve come across figuring out how to make prints of this that folks can work with, ie, close to or within standard size dimensions, was how to get a 22×28 image convert into – in 2 examples – an 8×10 or 12×18, and I came up with this as a starting prototype….
- May 15, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Spring Rising”I’d done a lot of deep or darker night-like paintings for a bit, so it felt pretty nice to lighten up my palette for awhile. Working back & forth, from the two approaches – playing the potential good from both approaches seems to suit my Libra middle, lol!
- May 14, 2022 – My 1st Classical Stretch Workout with Miranda Esmonde-White ( via YouTube ) in Many Months!Though similar to SilverSneakers’ classes, Miranda’s classes focus largely on making the fascia network in our bodies more fluid. Some movements are very similar, but more extended, dance-like, reflecting Miranda’s ballerina and dance background!
- May 13, 2022 – “Angel” in AVAA’s 1st Austin Art Space Gallery and Studio Group Show in a Long Time!Just a very quick post to announce that my 18×24 inch acrylic on stretched canvas, Angel – has been accepted into Austin Visual Arts Association’s ( AVAA) 1st group show since ( I believe ) the pandemic. Definitely been a long time coming and feels great to be able to be showing with this long time Austin art association again! 😊
- May 12, 2022 – Updated My #Twitter Header Image and Pinned TweetThough Twitter’s future is up in the air, or ether, or virtual landscape; and my own “footprint” there and social media in general is micro-whatever, lol! — it’s still my micro existence, and I want to care for it best I can 😊
- May 11, 2022 – Reblog / Review : Joan Mitchell, “I carry my landscapes around with me” – #Polyptychs…my reading of Joan Mitchell’s work – while often including much of that same connection, speaks more directly to me about the impact of the canvas before me in that process. Especially most specifically in regard to Joan’s work with multi-panel / multi-canvas works of art – ie, polyptychs!
- May 10, 2022 – BW Impressionist Abstract 1, Completed!A few posts back, about a new diptych in-progress, Freedom, in the 2nd 1/2 of the post, I mentioned having another in-progress work, BW Impressionist Abstract 1, that the 9 year old ( our youngest grandchild ) said he really liked, but wanted more “gold” in it, and pointed out where & how much more gold paint 😊 So I took him at his word & did the changes –
Thanks again, everyone! 😊