I’ve had a PhotoPoems / Photo Poems series of posts seems since near when I 1st started my blog, and was tempted to call this verse, for Angel, a PhotoPoem also.
But even though I’ve a few posts tying poem and art work together, I don’t think that would be in the spirit of the thought behind the poems anymore. An art poem, I feel instinctively, is particular to the type of image – painted art, which for me is a more internally generated final image.
Which might explain to me why it’s been since spring of last year ( 2021 ) since the last image / poem I could find –
Yet, they’re close enough I’ll tag these style of posts #ArtPoems / #PhotoPoems.
Related, yet distinct 😊
I had the title line for this poem for a long time, since maybe the middle of last year, before I found the image I wanted to go with it, finding its home with Angel ❤️
I’ve no time pattern for these image/verse combinations of mine, sometimes running close together, other times, like this time round, with quite a bit a space between; I hope you’ll enjoy —
Light is But Darkness Feeling... I sat floating unaware up or down not waiting, not even being being something I don't remember don't know if I even knew til I first began to taste fullness, completeness within and without motionless within motion silent within sound numb except to gestalt touch ubiquitous at least until I was born heat and cold soft and hard life my life had become differentiated and I screamed the darkness around me, within me had waited and found the light.... ©Felipe Adan Lerma
Stay well everyone!
I feel, not fear, our little solar system, our mighty galaxy, the stars around us, in us, is all — within the deepest darkness of our night of inner and outer space — also, simply light, simply feeling….
My series of PhotoPoem posts –
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- May 29, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Repeat Most Viewed – “Austin Pink Sunset”Wonderful, iconic, and a favored memory of rushing down along the banks of Lady Bird Lake between the old railroad bridge and the Pfluger Pedestrian Bridge, I captured 3 images all total, from….
- May 28, 2022 – Sheila & I Attended 2 Gallery Openings Saturday! Stop #2 #AustinArtSpace in North Central Austin…we were ready to ease down to an old familiar location having their 1st open-art-call opening and show since before the pandemic – AVAA’s Austin Art Space!
- May 28, 2022 – When Plans of What to Write About Become Necessities : #UvaldeBelow are tweets and/or links etc referring to those above topics. I’ll try and notate in the title if there’s a dominant topic. Right now, it’s still : children murdered… ..en masse….
- May 27, 2022 – When a Child Asks Why Someone Wants To Kill Him and His Friends….…our youngest girl has had to speak with the 9 year old, our youngest grandchild, about this….
- May 26, 2022 – #KVUE News Austin Had an Article That Got Me Thinking More About Gun Violence and Potential Gun Control Laws…it’s that latter position, gun controls that do exist, and their being exemplified as markers of failures in their communities to stem unlawful violence that got me thinking. See below –
- May 25, 2022 – When Innocent Children Are Gunned Down, We Are in the Land of Death and MUST Change ThisThere is ample room between no one anywhere anytime having access to a gun and everyone anywhere anytime having any gun they want & be able to carry it about anywhere anytime they want. That’s what Democracy is about.
- May 24, 2022 – Sheila & I Attended 2 Gallery Openings Saturday! Stop #1 #PrimalGalleryDS West of AustinA from-the-ground-up creation of Primal Gallery owner Joe Lednicky, the atmosphere was hopeful while conversations bubbled and rolled round the large interior.