First I revamped my Instagram page header, probably 1st cause I’ve spent so little time there & want to do there more; but yeah, I’ve a lot of wants & ‘tween family, health and making my art there’s only so much time, lol!
But I do spend more time on Twitter, so I headed there 2nd.
Looking at my very-long-time running header of a bicycle leaned up against a railing with a view of Lake Champlain Vermont, my wife’s home state, I thought maybe I should finally change that image, if I’m really wanting to focus / brand myself more an artist.
I thought this image, one I submitted to Art for the People for PR for a new show running til early April here in Austin, might be a good one to consider —
If you can, let me know what you think! I won’t be changing any image stuff right away.
I want to change the header information on Pinterest, etc, and have a little more time to think about it. But it might be time! Wife & I haven’t gotten back to Vermont in nearly 3+ years now! First ’cause of several operations, then Covid.
And my focus then was very intently about Vermont, it’s so beautiful! And hopefully it will be again, maybe, probably, more integrated into my art, though I had begun adding painting to my many many wonderful photos of that beautiful land ❤️
Stay well everyone! Keep hope!! 💕
ps – my newest painting below! 😊
Above tweet is live! 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA, Pixels) – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/