First I revamped my Instagram page header, probably 1st cause I’ve spent so little time there & want to do there more; but yeah, I’ve a lot of wants & ‘tween family, health and making my art there’s only so much time, lol!
But I do spend more time on Twitter, so I headed there 2nd.
Looking at my very-long-time running header of a bicycle leaned up against a railing with a view of Lake Champlain Vermont, my wife’s home state, I thought maybe I should finally change that image, if I’m really wanting to focus / brand myself more an artist.
I thought this image, one I submitted to Art for the People for PR for a new show running til early April here in Austin, might be a good one to consider —
If you can, let me know what you think! I won’t be changing any image stuff right away.
I want to change the header information on Pinterest, etc, and have a little more time to think about it. But it might be time! Wife & I haven’t gotten back to Vermont in nearly 3+ years now! First ’cause of several operations, then Covid.
And my focus then was very intently about Vermont, it’s so beautiful! And hopefully it will be again, maybe, probably, more integrated into my art, though I had begun adding painting to my many many wonderful photos of that beautiful land ❤️
Stay well everyone! Keep hope!! 💕
ps – my newest painting below! 😊
Above tweet is live! 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- May 17, 2022 – I Have a Lot of Happenings ( art & personal ) This Week, But Still Finding Moments To Start a New Painting : Morning’s PromiseIt’s nice to dance the surface of my canvas as needed. And able ☺️ And right now, a light step, at an easy pace, may give me the time – and energy – to get more than a handful of other needed things also done this week. Not a bad compromise. For now 😊
- May 16, 2022 – New Diptych : “Freedom” Almost Finished, Panels Need Signing ( front & back )And what I’ve come across figuring out how to make prints of this that folks can work with, ie, close to or within standard size dimensions, was how to get a 22×28 image convert into – in 2 examples – an 8×10 or 12×18, and I came up with this as a starting prototype….
- May 15, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Spring Rising”I’d done a lot of deep or darker night-like paintings for a bit, so it felt pretty nice to lighten up my palette for awhile. Working back & forth, from the two approaches – playing the potential good from both approaches seems to suit my Libra middle, lol!
- May 14, 2022 – My 1st Classical Stretch Workout with Miranda Esmonde-White ( via YouTube ) in Many Months!Though similar to SilverSneakers’ classes, Miranda’s classes focus largely on making the fascia network in our bodies more fluid. Some movements are very similar, but more extended, dance-like, reflecting Miranda’s ballerina and dance background!
- May 13, 2022 – “Angel” in AVAA’s 1st Austin Art Space Gallery and Studio Group Show in a Long Time!Just a very quick post to announce that my 18×24 inch acrylic on stretched canvas, Angel – has been accepted into Austin Visual Arts Association’s ( AVAA) 1st group show since ( I believe ) the pandemic. Definitely been a long time coming and feels great to be able to be showing with this long time Austin art association again! 😊
- May 12, 2022 – Updated My #Twitter Header Image and Pinned TweetThough Twitter’s future is up in the air, or ether, or virtual landscape; and my own “footprint” there and social media in general is micro-whatever, lol! — it’s still my micro existence, and I want to care for it best I can 😊
- May 11, 2022 – Reblog / Review : Joan Mitchell, “I carry my landscapes around with me” – #Polyptychs…my reading of Joan Mitchell’s work – while often including much of that same connection, speaks more directly to me about the impact of the canvas before me in that process. Especially most specifically in regard to Joan’s work with multi-panel / multi-canvas works of art – ie, polyptychs!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊