With a healthy margin over my others in my 12 most viewed at Fine Art America for the week, Easy Stroll – should I say it? – strolled in as most viewed for a 3rd week! ❤️
Also, as mentioned in my previous most-viewed post, I very recently included it in my application the Austin’s “People’s Gallery” year long show at City Hall for this year ( 2022 ). Hopefully we’ll get some news of that application late this month or early next, not sure of the notification dates.
Here’s my one-liner ( some are longer, some shorter, in my Fine Art America descriptions I like to use now for my newer work ) for Easy Stroll —
I hope you’ll take a closer look on my Fine Art America site page, and please use the free full resolution preview option by tapping anywhere on the image.
The preview image, when shown, for Easy Stroll, reads — “This is a full-resolution preview of the 5201 x 6500 image.”
Contact, if you haven’t been in contact with me before, is either via comments below, or via Fine Art America’s private email service at – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/sendemail.html?artistid=459979&artworkid=41842719&status=yes&type=original
Though I didn’t seel any prints of it, or on any printed products, one of my sold original Valentine hearts from last year ( 2021 ) – Acryic Hearts 6×9 #8 – placed 2nd in most viewed. Having folks see one’s work in person is definitely a big plus. Hopefully, with more & more folks vaccinated & being careful, we’ll have more safe open face to face time to visit and be with each other again 🙏 ❤️
- Acrylic Hearts 6×9 #8
My Related blog post – January 18, 2021 – Selling 3 Small Originals at Buda Mercantile! Part 2
Fine Art America link – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/featured/acrylic-hearts-6×9-8-felipe-adan-lerma.html
Here’s a link to my most viewed at Fine Art America I’ve posted over time —
And below, is a shot of my top 12 most viewed —
Agai, quite an interesting mix of art plus some of my seemingly perennially popular photography from Paris, Austin, Vermont & Costa Rica!! 💕
Thanks so much for stopping by – see you again! 😊
Stay well everyone! 💕
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search link for “abstract artists” – https://amzn.to/3omhE3B
Direct link to art book, Ninth Street Women, above on Amazon 😊 https://amzn.to/3ERyeh1
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- May 17, 2022 – I Have a Lot of Happenings ( art & personal ) This Week, But Still Finding Moments To Start a New Painting : Morning’s PromiseIt’s nice to dance the surface of my canvas as needed. And able ☺️ And right now, a light step, at an easy pace, may give me the time – and energy – to get more than a handful of other needed things also done this week. Not a bad compromise. For now 😊
- May 16, 2022 – New Diptych : “Freedom” Almost Finished, Panels Need Signing ( front & back )And what I’ve come across figuring out how to make prints of this that folks can work with, ie, close to or within standard size dimensions, was how to get a 22×28 image convert into – in 2 examples – an 8×10 or 12×18, and I came up with this as a starting prototype….
- May 15, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Spring Rising”I’d done a lot of deep or darker night-like paintings for a bit, so it felt pretty nice to lighten up my palette for awhile. Working back & forth, from the two approaches – playing the potential good from both approaches seems to suit my Libra middle, lol!
- May 14, 2022 – My 1st Classical Stretch Workout with Miranda Esmonde-White ( via YouTube ) in Many Months!Though similar to SilverSneakers’ classes, Miranda’s classes focus largely on making the fascia network in our bodies more fluid. Some movements are very similar, but more extended, dance-like, reflecting Miranda’s ballerina and dance background!
- May 13, 2022 – “Angel” in AVAA’s 1st Austin Art Space Gallery and Studio Group Show in a Long Time!Just a very quick post to announce that my 18×24 inch acrylic on stretched canvas, Angel – has been accepted into Austin Visual Arts Association’s ( AVAA) 1st group show since ( I believe ) the pandemic. Definitely been a long time coming and feels great to be able to be showing with this long time Austin art association again! 😊
- May 12, 2022 – Updated My #Twitter Header Image and Pinned TweetThough Twitter’s future is up in the air, or ether, or virtual landscape; and my own “footprint” there and social media in general is micro-whatever, lol! — it’s still my micro existence, and I want to care for it best I can 😊
- May 11, 2022 – Reblog / Review : Joan Mitchell, “I carry my landscapes around with me” – #Polyptychs…my reading of Joan Mitchell’s work – while often including much of that same connection, speaks more directly to me about the impact of the canvas before me in that process. Especially most specifically in regard to Joan’s work with multi-panel / multi-canvas works of art – ie, polyptychs!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊