2nd week running, most viewed on my Fine Art America page, Blue with Gold Twilight is also available via Creative Art Society (CAS) here in Austin on their online art market. Purchasing through also means free shipping within the Continental US 😊
I’ve enjoyed this slightly smaller 10×20 inch non-gallery wrapped stretch canvas size to work on enough to order more that size, though I’m definitely still very much working on my slightly larger gallery wrapped 12x24s. The latter are sturdier & heavier and of course sell for a little more, but they definitely have their own appeal too ❤️
Below is my one-liner description for Blue with Gold Twilight I use on Fine Art America, probably reflecting my good fortune with this work 🙏
I hope you’ll also take a closer look on my Fine Art America site page, and please use the free full resolution preview option by tapping anywhere on the image.
The preview image, when shown, for Blue with Gold Twilight, reads — “This is a full-resolution preview of the 4720 x 2360 image.”
Contact, if you haven’t been in contact with me before, is either via comments below, or via Fine Art America’s private email service at – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/sendemail.html?artistid=459979&artworkid=41842719&status=yes&type=original
Scenic Pink with Yellow, at 24×36, is one of my ( so far ) larger color field impressionist abstracts. I am currently working on a 24×40 size canvas color field, which begins to give me the panoramic feel I seem to prefer, though obviously not exclusively! 😊 My near term immediate goal is to try out some 24×48 gallery wrap canvases too. Both my 24×36 Scenic Pink with Yellow below, and Blue Horizon, 24×40, are regular stretched canvas works.
- Scenic Pink with Yellow, 24×36 acrylic on stretched canvas
My Related blog posts – https://felipeadanlerma.com/?s=Scenic+pink+with+yellow
Fine Art America link – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/featured/scenic-pink-with-yellow-felipe-adan-lerma.html
Here’s a link to my most viewed at Fine Art America I’ve posted over time —
And below, is a shot of my top 12 most viewed —
As usual lately, there’s a nice spread of recent work, watercolors, and even an oil painting showing up; and that’s in addition to some perennially strong photo work too 💕
Thanks so much for stopping by – see you again soon! 😊
Stay well everyone! 💕
ps – for blog posts detailing where to see and buy my art work live or online, especially in and around the Austin area, please check out this tread of blog posts –
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search link for “abstract artists” – https://amzn.to/3omhE3B
Direct link to art book, Ninth Street Women, above on Amazon 😊 https://amzn.to/3ERyeh1
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- May 17, 2022 – I Have a Lot of Happenings ( art & personal ) This Week, But Still Finding Moments To Start a New Painting : Morning’s PromiseIt’s nice to dance the surface of my canvas as needed. And able ☺️ And right now, a light step, at an easy pace, may give me the time – and energy – to get more than a handful of other needed things also done this week. Not a bad compromise. For now 😊
- May 16, 2022 – New Diptych : “Freedom” Almost Finished, Panels Need Signing ( front & back )And what I’ve come across figuring out how to make prints of this that folks can work with, ie, close to or within standard size dimensions, was how to get a 22×28 image convert into – in 2 examples – an 8×10 or 12×18, and I came up with this as a starting prototype….
- May 15, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Spring Rising”I’d done a lot of deep or darker night-like paintings for a bit, so it felt pretty nice to lighten up my palette for awhile. Working back & forth, from the two approaches – playing the potential good from both approaches seems to suit my Libra middle, lol!
- May 14, 2022 – My 1st Classical Stretch Workout with Miranda Esmonde-White ( via YouTube ) in Many Months!Though similar to SilverSneakers’ classes, Miranda’s classes focus largely on making the fascia network in our bodies more fluid. Some movements are very similar, but more extended, dance-like, reflecting Miranda’s ballerina and dance background!
- May 13, 2022 – “Angel” in AVAA’s 1st Austin Art Space Gallery and Studio Group Show in a Long Time!Just a very quick post to announce that my 18×24 inch acrylic on stretched canvas, Angel – has been accepted into Austin Visual Arts Association’s ( AVAA) 1st group show since ( I believe ) the pandemic. Definitely been a long time coming and feels great to be able to be showing with this long time Austin art association again! 😊
- May 12, 2022 – Updated My #Twitter Header Image and Pinned TweetThough Twitter’s future is up in the air, or ether, or virtual landscape; and my own “footprint” there and social media in general is micro-whatever, lol! — it’s still my micro existence, and I want to care for it best I can 😊
- May 11, 2022 – Reblog / Review : Joan Mitchell, “I carry my landscapes around with me” – #Polyptychs…my reading of Joan Mitchell’s work – while often including much of that same connection, speaks more directly to me about the impact of the canvas before me in that process. Especially most specifically in regard to Joan’s work with multi-panel / multi-canvas works of art – ie, polyptychs!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊