2nd week running, most viewed on my Fine Art America page, Blue with Gold Twilight is also available via Creative Art Society (CAS) here in Austin on their online art market. Purchasing through also means free shipping within the Continental US 😊
I’ve enjoyed this slightly smaller 10×20 inch non-gallery wrapped stretch canvas size to work on enough to order more that size, though I’m definitely still very much working on my slightly larger gallery wrapped 12x24s. The latter are sturdier & heavier and of course sell for a little more, but they definitely have their own appeal too ❤️
Below is my one-liner description for Blue with Gold Twilight I use on Fine Art America, probably reflecting my good fortune with this work 🙏
I hope you’ll also take a closer look on my Fine Art America site page, and please use the free full resolution preview option by tapping anywhere on the image.
The preview image, when shown, for Blue with Gold Twilight, reads — “This is a full-resolution preview of the 4720 x 2360 image.”
Contact, if you haven’t been in contact with me before, is either via comments below, or via Fine Art America’s private email service at – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/sendemail.html?artistid=459979&artworkid=41842719&status=yes&type=original
Scenic Pink with Yellow, at 24×36, is one of my ( so far ) larger color field impressionist abstracts. I am currently working on a 24×40 size canvas color field, which begins to give me the panoramic feel I seem to prefer, though obviously not exclusively! 😊 My near term immediate goal is to try out some 24×48 gallery wrap canvases too. Both my 24×36 Scenic Pink with Yellow below, and Blue Horizon, 24×40, are regular stretched canvas works.
- Scenic Pink with Yellow, 24×36 acrylic on stretched canvas
My Related blog posts – https://felipeadanlerma.com/?s=Scenic+pink+with+yellow
Fine Art America link – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/featured/scenic-pink-with-yellow-felipe-adan-lerma.html
Here’s a link to my most viewed at Fine Art America I’ve posted over time —
And below, is a shot of my top 12 most viewed —
As usual lately, there’s a nice spread of recent work, watercolors, and even an oil painting showing up; and that’s in addition to some perennially strong photo work too 💕
Thanks so much for stopping by – see you again soon! 😊
Stay well everyone! 💕
ps – for blog posts detailing where to see and buy my art work live or online, especially in and around the Austin area, please check out this tread of blog posts –
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search link for “abstract artists” – https://amzn.to/3omhE3B
Direct link to art book, Ninth Street Women, above on Amazon 😊 https://amzn.to/3ERyeh1
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- September 22, 2022 – Clean Energy, Part 5 – The Practical Problem, and, How #Solar Kept the Lights on After Fiona Left #PuertoRico in the DarkThe bulk of the info is a very fairly laid out presentation that a 90% of renewable energy is mostly doable and feasible. The only really debatable portion, and Dan presents pluses and minuses for each possible choice, is how to supply that last needed 10%.
- September 21, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 5 : Adding a 4th ( textured ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )Much enhanced less subtle, but more vibrant, the current stage of development for Danseur en Bleu is nearing a finish.
- September 20, 2022 – A Beginner’s View : Inflation, the Economy, Climate, Clean Energy, Health etc, How Are They Related in Our Current Everyday Lives? – An On-Going Inquiry, Part 7 – #ClimateTweetsA selection of Tweets I’ve Retweeted about #Climate & related topics, both scary & hopeful 😊🙏
- September 19, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 4 : Adding a 3rd ( pink ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )I only painted a few minutes, ten or so, after mixing matte gel medium and a touch of acrylic rose, and I could only do it because I’m hopeful!
- September 18, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Time at the Musee d’Orsay ” : circa 2012Just a month ago Time at the Musee d’Orsay suddenly popped up as my most viewed, and here it is again! Maybe that means we’ll make it back to Paris eventually after all, lol!
- September 17, 2022 – Post Surgery : Continuing With AntibioticsHaving to resume antibiotics as one of my surgeons got lab results on a mucus sample from my surgery showing growth – so am blessedly kicking back til some blood clotting and fatigue fade away again 🙏
- September 16, 2022 – “Blue with Gold Twilight” and “Pink with Maroon Landscape and Bird” in New #CreativeArtsSociety Juried Art Show at Riverbend Church!Just got word today two of my 10×20 gallery wrap acrylics have been juried into a show I’ve never done with Creative Arts Society before, at Riverbend Church’s “Inspirational Gallery” in Austin’s western side – yes, hills! 😊
Thanks again, everyone! 😊