I’d planned on following up yesterday’s SilverSneakers post where I mentioned some yoga & creativity posts of mine from 2011 I’d share soon, and will, but am taking a short detour to lament April Fool’s Day.
It seems we can’t, for any good reason anyways, find or hear of the path of honesty very easily nowadays. Maybe I was just naive when I was younger. Probably was. But this endless opposition of lies to truth, and I’m not getting into which is which here, lol! This tiresome juxtapostion of what’s actually happened in real life, to what someone, anyone, wants us to believe, is tiresome.
And tiresome in the worst way – that of no longer caring to rebut obvious lies or reasons or excuses for lambasting or crushing the majority of people on our planet for the sake of simply wanting to be the sole survivors. Or ruling survivors. Or just plain ole rulers.
That’s “part” of what music and art and dance and love and kindness and compassion are about.
Living like what we are – part and parcel of things much bigger than us.
Cherishing what we are and can be –
With whom we’re with —
So Happy April Fool’s Day everyone. Stay well. As best you can. As good a person as you can. Let the rest fall beside you and walk right on by past it. Breathe cleanly. Breathe freely. And protect those around you yet too young or too injured or infirm to carry on by themselves.
Today, if I’m to have the privilege of aging gracefully, let me do so with grace ❤️ 😊 🙏
Where You Can See & Buy My Art 👩🎨 🎨 ❤️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- May 21, 2022 – Sheila & I Are Attending 2 Gallery Openings Today! #PrimalGalleryDS #AustinArtSpaceSheila and I are off to a busy fun art-openings day that include some of my art at two local galleries today – AVAA’s Austin Art Space, and Primal Gallery in nearby Dripping Springs!
- May 20, 2022 – Will My New #Austin #Photography Poster, Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Join My Austin Pink Sunset Photo and Lou Neff Digital Art Poster in Sales?The question itself, whether Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt will match or join my currently selling best prints, is a question more of hope and companionship for my image of a truly usually bright spot in Austin, the system of greenbelts preserving the water that makes living here even possible ❤️
- May 19, 2022 – Hardest / Best Part of My Strength Class Recently – Releasing Myself a SmileIt’s nearing 8pm and I’m trying to apply an exercise lesson our online SilverSneakers instructor, Michelle, brought up a few times today – smile 😊
- May 18, 2022 – Places In or Near Austin Texas You Can See and Buy My Prints ( Art and Photography ) #PrimalGallery #OldBakery&EmporiumPrints have consistently out-sold my originals if for no other reasons than they are less expensive and usually have more items to choose from. Not bad reasons at all 😊 What I want to do now though is, begin to –
- May 17, 2022 – I Have a Lot of Happenings ( art & personal ) This Week, But Still Finding Moments To Start a New Painting : Morning’s PromiseIt’s nice to dance the surface of my canvas as needed. And able ☺️ And right now, a light step, at an easy pace, may give me the time – and energy – to get more than a handful of other needed things also done this week. Not a bad compromise. For now 😊
- May 16, 2022 – New Diptych : “Freedom” Almost Finished, Panels Need Signing ( front & back )And what I’ve come across figuring out how to make prints of this that folks can work with, ie, close to or within standard size dimensions, was how to get a 22×28 image convert into – in 2 examples – an 8×10 or 12×18, and I came up with this as a starting prototype….
- May 15, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Spring Rising”I’d done a lot of deep or darker night-like paintings for a bit, so it felt pretty nice to lighten up my palette for awhile. Working back & forth, from the two approaches – playing the potential good from both approaches seems to suit my Libra middle, lol!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊