I’d planned on following up yesterday’s SilverSneakers post where I mentioned some yoga & creativity posts of mine from 2011 I’d share soon, and will, but am taking a short detour to lament April Fool’s Day.
It seems we can’t, for any good reason anyways, find or hear of the path of honesty very easily nowadays. Maybe I was just naive when I was younger. Probably was. But this endless opposition of lies to truth, and I’m not getting into which is which here, lol! This tiresome juxtapostion of what’s actually happened in real life, to what someone, anyone, wants us to believe, is tiresome.
And tiresome in the worst way – that of no longer caring to rebut obvious lies or reasons or excuses for lambasting or crushing the majority of people on our planet for the sake of simply wanting to be the sole survivors. Or ruling survivors. Or just plain ole rulers.
That’s “part” of what music and art and dance and love and kindness and compassion are about.
Living like what we are – part and parcel of things much bigger than us.
Cherishing what we are and can be –
With whom we’re with —
So Happy April Fool’s Day everyone. Stay well. As best you can. As good a person as you can. Let the rest fall beside you and walk right on by past it. Breathe cleanly. Breathe freely. And protect those around you yet too young or too injured or infirm to carry on by themselves.
Today, if I’m to have the privilege of aging gracefully, let me do so with grace ❤️ 😊 🙏
See & Buy My Art 👩🎨 🎨 ❤️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊