The list of locations in the title is a partial list I got from – The 30 deadliest mass shootings in US history include Buffalo and Uvalde via BusinessInsider.com .
I’ve read and heard ( on TV) recently that the problem of all this unwanted unnecessary violence stems from “mental health issues” and / or evil – both of which I readily agree as being individually or even together the cause; though neither as sufficient as a blanket root cause.
I address the former – mental health, and how it doesn’t cover other eerily very similar catastrophes, like the slaughter in Buffalo, NY, in my post, May 26, 2022 – #KVUE News Austin Had an Article That Got Me Thinking More About Gun Violence and Potential Gun Control Laws .
The latter proposed cause, evil, suffers the same problem of inapplicability to other nearly similar gun catastrophes.
So my admit-ably very insufficient suggestion as a joining factor in all these needless gun deaths is – access.
Another earlier article of mine – May 25, 2022 – When Innocent Children Are Gunned Down, We Are in the Land of Death and MUST Change This – briefly addresses this and its validity as a probable cause.
All humane democratic steps toward solving this horrible problem are, for me, welcome.
Even if not conclusively.
We have to try.
We have to stop spreading misinformation.
We have to join hope and prayers with common sense ideas about access.
Too man people, of all economic and racial stripes, of all genders and political persuasion, have given too much of their lives and hearts to fail now, here at home, at stopping what anytime anywhere else, would be war crimes.
Voting, in our democracy, is the purest form of expression.
Dissenting, affirming, protesting –
– all flow through the form of the ballot, not, the bullet…
Stay well everyone – for oneself, and for those who need us most..the children….
See & Buy My Art 👩🎨 🎨 ❤️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- July 01, 2022 – Our First Pigeon at Our New Place Shows Up for Food, Atop Our New Ivy ScreenSheila and I’ve gotten to experience several 1st’s since moving into The LadyBird here in Austin, so it was specially nice when two 1st’s joined to make a memorable image through our window –
- June 30, 2022 – My Art and Prints on Special Sale At Primal Gallery 4th of July Weekend!Primal Gallery 4th of July sale! Including both my art work and posters 😊
- June 29, 2022 – Someone Very Glad to See Us Today!As per yesterday, still very exhausted feeling, but Sheila & I both beginning to also feel the move-fatigue to our new place is slowly being replaced by relief fatigue….
- June 28, 2022 – Record # of 100 Degree Days in June. Then it Rained….This evening ( Monday, June 27, 2022 ) here in Austin, we broke the all-time record for number of days 100 degrees or more – and – the clouds and rain and cooler air swept through and we dared open the blinds and step outside before 10 pm, lol!
- June 27, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyLast week my most viewed image on Fine Art America was an Austin sunset image ( circa 2017 ) and this week a recent 2021 early am summer shot, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” – an image I captured in the greenbelt on the Violet Crown trail 😊
- June 26, 2022 – Sending Me Memories : A Grandchild in #ParisI know that look, I know that stance, and I know that view 💕 Our youngest grandchild and his mom are spending a few days in Paris, and who can’t resist making a stop at the Louvre? I know Sheila and I couldn’t when we were there, lol!
- June 25, 2022 – Aging Gracefully : A Spot of Oasis in My Life From the Heat OutsideThough we again went out in the morning for chores, and held them down to groceries and some exercise, the heat finally got to me today.
Thanks again, everyone! 😊