In-between my original art work, I’ve become used to seeing one of my photos appear as my most viewed for the week on Fine Art America, but “Butler Park Sunset Silhouette” – a detail crop, from a full length shot here in Austin, is from 5 years ago! ( 2017 )
I’m just gonna take that as a very good thing 😊
Sheila and I today ( Sunday ) are finishing our transition into a new-construction 55+ apt housing complex ( The LadyBird ) and, by the time this post publishes, we’ll have begun our first full day in our new abode. From this point, I am fully expecting to slowly or quickly or in jolts of both style activities, finally get to resume working on my art again 🙏
And it may be fun, now that we’re back in an Austin location where I’ll see more sunsets, to try my hand at a painting similar to this week’s most viewed on FAA – probably abstracted, possibly with a differing figure. Wish me luck ☺️
Below, is a shot of my top 12 most viewed —
As has been occurring for more than a few weeks now, a mix-pattern of art and photography has been showing up as most viewed each week, though nearly always with a healthy mix of each, often sprinkled with Paris, figures, black and white, and – this week, with my art – a lot of watercolor works 😊
Thanks everyone so much! 💕
Stay well everyone! It’ll let you do more of what you want! 🙏
Tag: My Most Viewed Images at Fine Art America
Voting, in our democracy, is the purest form of expression.
Dissenting, affirming, protesting –
– all flow through the form of the ballot, not, the bullet…
Stay well everyone – for oneself, and for those who need us most..the children….
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
See & Buy My Art 👩🎨 🎨 ❤️
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search link for “abstract artists” – https://amzn.to/3omhE3B
Note ( still reading this on my Libby library app ) —
And below, a book to this day, months after I’d tweeted the below & done a related blog post, I am still happily reading! It’s dense, it’s fascinating, it’s about art and artists, and especially the pivotal women in modern American art!
I read a little bit of this book each night, and feel myself part of the vast chain of art and artists, with all the hopes and aspirations we all feel when we strive to be our creative selves 🙏 ☺️
Direct link to art book, Ninth Street Women, above on Amazon 😊 https://amzn.to/3ERyeh1
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- July 02, 2022 – #CrescentMoon at Sunset, Austin TexasI hoped, in yesterday’s post, I might be able to post this sunset off our balcony – a crescent moon floating above the sea of crimson orange air – and am so glad I could 🙏
- July 01, 2022 – Our First Pigeon at Our New Place Shows Up for Food, Atop Our New Ivy ScreenSheila and I’ve gotten to experience several 1st’s since moving into The LadyBird here in Austin, so it was specially nice when two 1st’s joined to make a memorable image through our window –
- June 30, 2022 – My Art and Prints on Special Sale At Primal Gallery 4th of July Weekend!Primal Gallery 4th of July sale! Including both my art work and posters 😊
- June 29, 2022 – Someone Very Glad to See Us Today!As per yesterday, still very exhausted feeling, but Sheila & I both beginning to also feel the move-fatigue to our new place is slowly being replaced by relief fatigue….
- June 28, 2022 – Record # of 100 Degree Days in June. Then it Rained….This evening ( Monday, June 27, 2022 ) here in Austin, we broke the all-time record for number of days 100 degrees or more – and – the clouds and rain and cooler air swept through and we dared open the blinds and step outside before 10 pm, lol!
- June 27, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyLast week my most viewed image on Fine Art America was an Austin sunset image ( circa 2017 ) and this week a recent 2021 early am summer shot, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” – an image I captured in the greenbelt on the Violet Crown trail 😊
- June 26, 2022 – Sending Me Memories : A Grandchild in #ParisI know that look, I know that stance, and I know that view 💕 Our youngest grandchild and his mom are spending a few days in Paris, and who can’t resist making a stop at the Louvre? I know Sheila and I couldn’t when we were there, lol!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊