Had wanted so much for the 9 year old and myself to go pigment to pigment in a fun paint-a-thon, but turned out he had to head out with his mom to meet his new school year’s teacher at his elementary school! But he and I mapped out more how we’ll set up to paint toe to toe ❤️
Expanding on yesterday’s post, there’s a well-deserved much-needed Go Fund Me for a gallery I’m showing in – Primal Gallery! Joe the owner literally built his gallery from the ground up, having evidently even rented a hauling truck for 3 days to carry dirt removed for foundations for new homes being built in Dripping Springs to level the ground for the foundation for his own gallery!
Joe strives to give artists a running chance with a very competitive commission schedule, is willing to show work to see if it’ll sell, and puts his monies into drawing traffic off busy Hwy 290, connecting the Texas Hill Country to Austin, to see our work at his gallery.
Diverting traffic to and fro past the road to the short distance off 290 to the gallery though, is a challenge for every business not fronting the busy 5 lane roadway. And nothing quite catches the eye along the road as our distinctive blue and white road markers, signifying the business has gone through a process to that sign!
Texas provides a good opportunity for these signs, but they of course cost money.
Google has a good array of articles about this at –
Joe’s Go Fund Me page, where he details where the monies are going, is at –
And Go Fund Me donation page itself states —
GoFundMe protects your donationhttps://www.gofundme.com/f/need-tourist-oriented-directional-signs/donate?member=21175389
We guarantee you a full refund for up to a year in the rare case that fraud occurs. See our GoFundMe Giving Guarantee.
And for fun, I circled where one of my own works, Dawn, is seen to the top right of the proposed signage; though the sign of course’ll be out on busy Hwy 290, lol!
Tomorrow’s another busy day, there’s an open house for The LadyBird, our new 55+ seniors quarters here in Austin; I’ll try and do a post on it tomorrow 😊
Take care everyone! We all help as we can! 🙏
Voting, in our democracy, is the purest form of expression.
Dissenting, affirming, protesting –
– all flow through the form of the ballot, not, the bullet…
Stay well everyone – for oneself, and for those who need us most..the children….
See & Buy My Art 👩🎨 🎨 ❤️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- October 02, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Walking With the Stars Poster” : circa 2022Especially nice for to see my poster version of “Walking with the Stars” appear as my most viewed image of the week at Fine Art America 😊
- October 01, 2022 – Opinion: Careening Screaming Laughing Round the Curve and Guardrails America ( and the world ) is Entering Adulthood, Part 1…it’s my opinion humanity will soon decide to survive or not. And that we can only decide to survive by also deciding that means all of us.
- September 28, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 6 : Adding a 5th ( scumbled ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )I don’t want to forget, souls and spirits that we may be, we are also of and from the Earth we stand upon ❤️
- September 27, 2022 – Now This Sounds Right : “Fed can avoid ‘deep pain’ in inflation fight, Bostic says”One of the fun things of being a lay-person in re to an esoteric topic, like the effect of Federal Reserve actions and statements about folks in my fiscal strata is – long as I’m upfront it’s my opinion – I can say how things appear from my socio-economic perspective.
- September 26, 2022 – Changes to My Blog – No Externally Generated Ads / Blogging As AbleI needed to regroup.
- September 25, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Walk Among the Wildflowers” : circa 2020I’m hoping to catch the deadline to submit it to a new-to-me Austin venue, Bee Caves Arts Foundation. Do wish me luck. It’d be a great add-on to its being my most viewed on Fine Art America this past week 😊🙏
- September 22, 2022 – Clean Energy, Part 5 – The Practical Problem, and, How #Solar Kept the Lights on After Fiona Left #PuertoRico in the DarkThe bulk of the info is a very fairly laid out presentation that a 90% of renewable energy is mostly doable and feasible. The only really debatable portion, and Dan presents pluses and minuses for each possible choice, is how to supply that last needed 10%.
Thanks again, everyone! 😊