An artist friend of mine who worked in The Old Bakery & Emporium for a long time and recently retired to do more art, Kay Hughes, told me about this new gallery opening up in the near Hill Country west of Austin – Primal Gallery!
It was a treat to meet the owner, Joe ( Joseph Lednicky ), and a double treat to have a handful of very new acrylic pieces ( 2022 ) and a couple of older oils ( 2004 ) accepted for a try-out 🙏 😊
I’m returning tomorrow ( Thur, April 21 ) to show Joe my newest polyptych, Dawn. Yesterday’s post I declared it done ‘cept for fine tuning my sig on each panel 😊
If Dawn is a winner and also goes into the new gallery, I’ll be sure and let everyone know!
I’ll also be doing a much fuller presentation of Prime Gallery itself, plus adding it to my “See & Buy My Art” featured post / page 💕
I had such a nice trip going to Primal Gallery, combining rolling hills of country roads with some 2 and 3 lane freeway roads, I didn’t pay as much attention driving back and, I see now, hooked off onto a country road one road too soon and ended up way north of where I needed going, lol!
Between Google Maps and a nifty corner-road food court park full of good folks, I did manage to get back on track in time for lunch ☺️
This ( the red line ) is the route I took back home, with the blue line my original route going there 😏
At least the journey was pretty, and I did get safely home!
In my case, the journey definitely was the story, lol! 😊
Stay well everyone!
See & Buy My Art 👩🎨 🎨 ❤️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊