Folks ( including myself ) seem to prefer and want solutions that also offer a vision often times best embedded within the arts, from poetry to literature and from music to dance and the visual arts, including movies and art.
What I want to add into the mix now is, peeks and possibilities I more often than not stumble upon that offer solutions, from either the sciences or the arts, many which are practical applications being tried out right now, in real time. And in our lifetimes no less – thank goodness, lol! 😊
This post points attention to another of many interesting articles via Reuters, on Fidelity’s Newsfeed, entitled –
Bolt, Orion-E to build solar plants in Brazil for about $630 million
Like my post yesterday re investors trying to save our planet’s water – basically so that we can continue to live at all – this post is via Fidelity’s News Feed.
And like my prev post re those investors, there’s “a lot” of money being made available or being put to use, specifically in the name of clean energy.
What’s particularly interesting to me about this article, is again how pervasive the use of small installations seems to have become a necessity – either financially, politically or simply to make the solution fit the need – quickly!
Mexico’s dire need is a good example ( Yahoo )
In Brazil’s case, it seems the necessity of being a joint venture is key!
In other countries, the scale may differ, but the co-operative approach is also being applied –
Canada says hydrogen better than LNG for German needs ( Reuters)
Below is an excerpt, then my tweet for Reuter’s article on Fidelity’s website —
The projects will involve small-scale production and are expected to be ready operationally within the next 24 months.https://www.fidelity.com/news/article/top-news/202208231632RTRSNEWSCOMBINED_KBN2PT1TU-OUSBS_1
Progress towards saving our planet with clean energy ( and possibly fossil fuels just need a differing extraction to do the same? ) is gaining steam on large and small scales; with governments and private ventures.
Just in time to meet the existential challenge of saving our air, our water, our chance as a species….
Stay well everyone! Stay hopeful for our children and children’s children!! ❤️ 🙏
Voting, in our democracy, is the purest form of expression.
Dissenting, affirming, protesting –
– all flow through the form of the ballot, not, the bullet…
Stay well everyone – for oneself, and for those who need us most..the children….
See & Buy My Art 👩🎨 🎨 ❤️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- September 22, 2022 – Clean Energy, Part 5 – The Practical Problem, and, How #Solar Kept the Lights on After Fiona Left #PuertoRico in the DarkThe bulk of the info is a very fairly laid out presentation that a 90% of renewable energy is mostly doable and feasible. The only really debatable portion, and Dan presents pluses and minuses for each possible choice, is how to supply that last needed 10%.
- September 21, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 5 : Adding a 4th ( textured ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )Much enhanced less subtle, but more vibrant, the current stage of development for Danseur en Bleu is nearing a finish.
- September 20, 2022 – A Beginner’s View : Inflation, the Economy, Climate, Clean Energy, Health etc, How Are They Related in Our Current Everyday Lives? – An On-Going Inquiry, Part 7 – #ClimateTweetsA selection of Tweets I’ve Retweeted about #Climate & related topics, both scary & hopeful 😊🙏
- September 19, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 4 : Adding a 3rd ( pink ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )I only painted a few minutes, ten or so, after mixing matte gel medium and a touch of acrylic rose, and I could only do it because I’m hopeful!
- September 18, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Time at the Musee d’Orsay ” : circa 2012Just a month ago Time at the Musee d’Orsay suddenly popped up as my most viewed, and here it is again! Maybe that means we’ll make it back to Paris eventually after all, lol!
- September 17, 2022 – Post Surgery : Continuing With AntibioticsHaving to resume antibiotics as one of my surgeons got lab results on a mucus sample from my surgery showing growth – so am blessedly kicking back til some blood clotting and fatigue fade away again 🙏
- September 16, 2022 – “Blue with Gold Twilight” and “Pink with Maroon Landscape and Bird” in New #CreativeArtsSociety Juried Art Show at Riverbend Church!Just got word today two of my 10×20 gallery wrap acrylics have been juried into a show I’ve never done with Creative Arts Society before, at Riverbend Church’s “Inspirational Gallery” in Austin’s western side – yes, hills! 😊
Thanks again, everyone! 😊