Second Edition now available.
New Original Paris images.
Two Paris poems.
A very short story about the twinges of young love in Paris.
Humorous, sweet, touching.
Available by subscription and direct purchase.
“the intent of this blog is to incrementally build a body of thought that works toward integrating various topics, yoga, fitness, and the arts – it’s a process…”
Cotton Swabs, in Paris Pink – a Paris Short Story
Most of my titles are currently available free on Kindle Unlimited
Near Place Saint-Michel and eastern end of rue Saint André des Arts
Image included in “Cotton Swabs, in Paris Pink”
Initially released November 2013, I’ve updated “Cotton Swabs, in Paris Pink” with new bonus material :
- 6 original Paris images, including the pink box that inspired the story.
- 2 original Paris poems, including one published by Belleville Park Press in Paris, plus one new poem, written this year.
- Lists to Paris photo-poem and Paris in 5 1/2 Weeks posts available free on this site.
- Additionally, “Cotton Swabs, in Paris Pink” is now available by subscription or direct purchase. Please visit my Authors Page for links to outlets like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, iTunes, Kobo, Oyster, and Scribd.
The original story, a short humorous touching look at young love in Paris, has been kept intact.
Below is a small preview, courtesy of Scribd.
Preview, Cotton Swabs, in Paris Pink
This story, like my other short stories set in Paris, is set within the time frame of the seven novellas making up “Slumming in Paris, With the Children – Parts 2-8.” The preceding link lists all the volumes and the chapter titles.
Other Paris Short Stories
Cafe Allonge at the Manifestation
Eiffel Tower Pose on Family Yoga Day
Grandma and Grandpa in the Latin Quarter
Longer Paris Work Available
Slumming in Paris Part One, Arthur & Gricinda
Slumming in Paris, Part Two, With the Children – Welcome to Paris
Other Paris Posts You May Like
- Like Paris? I Have These Books on Scribd – Previews
- Poetry in Fiction, Samples – Slumming in Paris Part Two, To Notre Dame
- Processing My Fiction – Non-stop or Stop-Start? : Part 2, Slumming in Paris
- Processing My Fiction : Referencing Other Stories Within Your Story, An Example
- Slumming in Paris, With the Children – Parts 2 – 8 : Chapter Titles
- Paris in 5 1/2 Weeks : Photos # 5 – Rue Saint-Andre des Arts, St Germain de Pres (Day 5)
namaste´- con dios – god be with you
*** INTEGRATING YOGA FITNESS AND THE ARTS