Full day yesterday, as noted below. How full was it? Well, it’s after 7am and 6 year old’s still asleep, and he almost always wakens first, usually before 6 since he has to be in school during the week by 7:30. Early for a little one!
Full day scheduled again today after breakfast, starting w/taking 6 yr old to soccer practice, followed by trip to Buda where his mom’s taking part of the small town’s Halloween festivities, then short visit to family friend Sheila knows via her exercise classes back in Austin for that lady’s birthday.
I think sleep’ll be in order after that 😊
Luckily prepared today’s reg post, an update for my Affiliate Shopping page on Amazon (new panoramic image header of Vermont), yesterday, cause after that, full day w/grandson and various chores – though the latter was lessened somewhat cause same said grandson was in tow, or towing us, lol! 😂
Stayed for full chess class session which always ends with delivery of six foot high pile of pizza boxes for all the 1st graders and younger. To say noise was a constant is to say there’s wind on the earth 😊
After, we stopped at Hobby Lobby where I got my Old Bakery & Emporium December show painting entry framed. They do a great job, I had a coupon, and they had a sale, so had to pick which of the latter two to choose. Picked the sale and gave the coupon to the 6 year old who promptly found a red wide-winged dragon. Nice pick on his part. He also helped pick the frame choice color for my painting. He and grandma had concurred, so the white frame for Hackberries was a winner! 😊
Enroute home we stopped at HEB and got cheeses and liverwurst at the deli, fresh produce, a slice of chocolate cake w/swirls of chocolate icing, Crystal Geyser waters, a slice of pecan pie, protein drinks, coffee milk, all natural beans, and rubber bands for posters at shows.
Did you notice how Max and I slipped in our slices of choice as treats? Not our usual pattern, but I was ready, so Max had to have something too. Oh, I meant I was ready to have my 1st pecan pie taste since, not only before my operations, but before I’d started getting sick before my 1st operation, 5 mths ago now! – but sly on us huh, lol? 😊
Home, Sheila got the 6 yr old settled, including a decent supper before any cake, and I went back to the car with the reusable grocery bags (including a great thermal one we got in Vermont years ago) and got the mail plus a package from the package lockers then remembered to also bring in my framed painting.
By that time it was dark. Time to watch Young Sheldon and Magnum PI, both watching-with-Max favs.
Young Sheldon, I think, has the potential to be a real classic over time; while Magnum PI, which I thought would be a total dud (I’m a big fan of the original series w/Tom Selleck), has grown to be a great light-viewing action show we love watching w/Max. He likes pointing out the amazing geological formations and water scenes as much as the dogs chasing Magnum & the way Higgins kicks butt, lol!
Yeah, definitely a full day ❤️ 😊
Related Amazon Search & Products
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Purchase & Wish List On Amazon 😊
I do like to point out I pick my selections to showcase from my Amazon searches. May not always be the case, or wholly always the case, but for now, I prefer picking titles and book covers and gift items that just really appeal to me. There’s lots more to choose from, but only have so much room, lol! I hope you enjoy —
My Related Blog Posts
My Latest Blog Posts
- January 17, 2022 – Art Delivery to Cypress Grill Austin for a Creative Arts Society Rotating Member ShowingI’m happy to post I’m placing my 1st piece of art work at a Creative Arts Society member venue in over a year and a half!
- January 16, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Fantasy Landscape – New 16×20 #LyricalAbstract #AcrylicPaintingFantasy Landscape is currently residing at the Old Bakery & Emporium in downtown Austin across from the Texas State Capital. It’s a super playful acrylic I didn’t realize would be “so much” a landscape as it turned out, lol! All part of the “discovery” process inside each artist, often call the landscape inside, probably in more senses than one, as Joan Mitchell has alluded to.
- January 15, 2022 – New 12×24 Inch #Acrylic Upload @FineArtAmerica – Blue Impressionist Abstract 1Third of my 3 uploaded acrylic color blocks, each 12×24 inches on gallery wrapped canvas, Blue gives me a triad of sorts, the other two paintings being red and yellow. A link to related blog posts is – https://felipeadanlerma.com/?s=Impressionist+abstract I’ve always like panoramas, even in my….
- January 14, 2022 – Painting + Capturing Photos of the Sides of 2 #ImpressionistAbstract Panoramas Accepted by Art for the People Gallery AustinA few posts ago I announced about my art audition for an upcoming show at Austin local gallery, Art for the People, and mentioned I’d had a couple of my Impressionist Abstract panoramas chosen! One, the red version, already had its sides painted, but the newer blue version didn’t, so I got to work right away. Like I tell folks who like hearing ’bout how I put these together, painting the sides almost always takes as long or longer than the painting! Why?
- January 13, 2022 – 2 New Works In-Progress : Good Conversation + Healthy Vines Happy Hearts – #AbstractPainting #LyricalAbstraction #TheAdjacentPossibleWasn’t sure what I wanted to paint this particular day, just really needed to 😊 I’ve been reading a creativity book, The Adjacent Possible; filled with good ideas, one of which emphasizes “just starting.” A concept the author calls zero to 1, which she explains is like this huge leap, from nothing, to something. She says it over and over, all different ways, and I understood it. First intellectually. Then emotionally. And today, physically.
- January 12, 2022 – Auditioned 3 Paintings at #ArtForThePeopleGallery, Snuck in 3 Unannounced Works, Got 4 of 6 Accepted!!!Well, I didn’t really “sneak” 3 additional works into my art audition at Art for the People Gallery here in Austin — but I did pack 3 extra pieces into my car & after they’d seen the 3 they’d asked to see, I asked them if they’d like to see some even newer work, basically blocks of color, with texture, that I had with me? And they said yes! The 3 they first asked to see….
- January 11, 2022 – Adan’s #ArtPoems / #PhotoPoems : Light is But Darkness Feeling…I’ve had a PhotoPoems / Photo Poems series of posts seems since near when I 1st started my blog, and was tempted to call this verse, for Angel, a PhotoPoem also. But even though I’ve a few posts tying poem and art work together, I don’t think that would be in the spirit of the thought behind the poems anymore. An art poem, I feel instinctively, is….
Thanks so much everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html