Full day yesterday, as noted below. How full was it? Well, it’s after 7am and 6 year old’s still asleep, and he almost always wakens first, usually before 6 since he has to be in school during the week by 7:30. Early for a little one!
Full day scheduled again today after breakfast, starting w/taking 6 yr old to soccer practice, followed by trip to Buda where his mom’s taking part of the small town’s Halloween festivities, then short visit to family friend Sheila knows via her exercise classes back in Austin for that lady’s birthday.
I think sleep’ll be in order after that 😊
Luckily prepared today’s reg post, an update for my Affiliate Shopping page on Amazon (new panoramic image header of Vermont), yesterday, cause after that, full day w/grandson and various chores – though the latter was lessened somewhat cause same said grandson was in tow, or towing us, lol! 😂
Stayed for full chess class session which always ends with delivery of six foot high pile of pizza boxes for all the 1st graders and younger. To say noise was a constant is to say there’s wind on the earth 😊
After, we stopped at Hobby Lobby where I got my Old Bakery & Emporium December show painting entry framed. They do a great job, I had a coupon, and they had a sale, so had to pick which of the latter two to choose. Picked the sale and gave the coupon to the 6 year old who promptly found a red wide-winged dragon. Nice pick on his part. He also helped pick the frame choice color for my painting. He and grandma had concurred, so the white frame for Hackberries was a winner! 😊
Enroute home we stopped at HEB and got cheeses and liverwurst at the deli, fresh produce, a slice of chocolate cake w/swirls of chocolate icing, Crystal Geyser waters, a slice of pecan pie, protein drinks, coffee milk, all natural beans, and rubber bands for posters at shows.
Did you notice how Max and I slipped in our slices of choice as treats? Not our usual pattern, but I was ready, so Max had to have something too. Oh, I meant I was ready to have my 1st pecan pie taste since, not only before my operations, but before I’d started getting sick before my 1st operation, 5 mths ago now! – but sly on us huh, lol? 😊
Home, Sheila got the 6 yr old settled, including a decent supper before any cake, and I went back to the car with the reusable grocery bags (including a great thermal one we got in Vermont years ago) and got the mail plus a package from the package lockers then remembered to also bring in my framed painting.
By that time it was dark. Time to watch Young Sheldon and Magnum PI, both watching-with-Max favs.
Young Sheldon, I think, has the potential to be a real classic over time; while Magnum PI, which I thought would be a total dud (I’m a big fan of the original series w/Tom Selleck), has grown to be a great light-viewing action show we love watching w/Max. He likes pointing out the amazing geological formations and water scenes as much as the dogs chasing Magnum & the way Higgins kicks butt, lol!
Yeah, definitely a full day ❤️ 😊
Related Amazon Search & Products
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Purchase & Wish List On Amazon 😊
I do like to point out I pick my selections to showcase from my Amazon searches. May not always be the case, or wholly always the case, but for now, I prefer picking titles and book covers and gift items that just really appeal to me. There’s lots more to choose from, but only have so much room, lol! I hope you enjoy —
My Related Blog Posts
My Latest Blog Posts
- Painting Looser III: Chasing the Lost … and Found Edge via Caroline Buchanan Watercolors“Lost and found edges normally don’t just happen. You must plan. And you must use restraint. It is MUCH EASIER to complete an edge than to lose and find it.”
- The Power of Understatement (Lost Edges) via Dianne Mize Studio Feb 2020“In the 1960's I attended an art show in which hung a huge mural size painting showing as its content the total of three words: "Say Everything Completely". I rebelled against that message then and I bristle at it now. The reason is that in my work, a part of my personal aesthetic is understatement.”
- 2nd Progress Update Working with Golden Absorbent Ground and Fineline Masking Fluid, on Violet Blooms 02.11.20“Over all I feel my realizations and near misses, design-wise, outweigh my mistakes and the very real possibility this will become a “conversation learning-piece” work vs anything I can call finished and available for sale. I’m hoping I’m wrong about that last part, and find a way to finish it 😊 Very briefly, these are … Read more
- Adan’s Product Reviews on Amazon – Spectrafix Non-Toxic Fixative Spray for Watercolor (Flowering at Dawn)“I’ve been experimenting with absorbent ground on 6×6 inch canvases lately and this is probably #6 or 7 in the batch. Brush on isolation layers worked on all the previous pictures til I reached the first one with gouache, ruined it! So, if I was to continue to be able to do pieces like this … Read more
- Adan’s Movie/Cable TV Reviews – “Howard’s End” – Outstanding Beyond Expectation! – ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️“I’m still processing the details of why and how this particular production via Masterpiece has stuck with both myself and my wife so strongly. There was no doubt, by the end of Episode 1 (of 4), I very much wanted to watch this….”
- Ridges of Spring Light – New 6×6 Watercolor Acrylic Upload on Fine Art America“It was my 2nd almost literally stab at slipping watercolor onto one of my new absorbent ground 6×6 inch canvases. My 1st try, Bird’s Eye View (now sold), was more cautious, although that’s relatively speaking, lol!”
- 40th Anniversary of Meeting, And Still Wondering What We’ll Do Next 💕“Today Sheila and I celebrate 40 years since the day we first met, sneaking glances at each other (though I think I was the more blatant 😊 ) at the start of a two week 8-5 training for new jobs we had with the state ❤️ ”
Thanks so much everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html